Politcal and religious differences aside...

Politcal and religious differences aside, who would win in a battle between the races of the Indian subcontinent and Africa, assuming no nuclear weapons were used?

Pajeet:
>slightly higher population
>slightly smarter
>fucking hate Africans

Jamal:
>taller
>faster
>stronger

Both:
>huge populations
>ludicrously high breeding rates

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-25013022
bbc.co.uk/religion/0/24910759
pleasedefacateinthetoilet.wordpress.com/2016/04/25/why-it-matters-that-the-indian-ocean-is-full-of-poop/
youtube.com/watch?v=YW5h_XFH0EI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

india would shit on africa

It's difficult to grade the continent of Africa as a military force, because it's so diverse, not to mention everchanging.
I'd say that India would win overall, however there'd be a few military forces within Africa that would be far better than those in India.
For example, South Africa.

But surely the average African makes a better soldier than the average Indian considering the height and strength difference

India has Sikhs so automatic win.

India has an arms industry (how ever shit) and nukes, same with pakistan, Africa does not.

India has nuclear weapons, Africa does not.

They aren't fist fighting how is height beneficial in rifle combat? If anything they are just bigger targets.

I think the nigs would get btfo they don't have the work ethic to dig trenches but pajeet can dig trenches for days

you can be as good of a soldier as you want, if you dont have good equipment or actual competent command youre not very effective in combat

India has been edgy over China and Pakistan, those fuckers could curb stomp Africa

>the world would win because a war like that would purge at least a billion street shitters and niggers

FPBP

FYI TFR of Hindus has been consistently going down & will continue to do so. It's the god damn mudslimes who are dragging this country back. In some places like Haryana, just a decade ago Muslim TFR was as high as 6.3 !!

Hindus are fucked. I am bailing out. Will emigrate & drive taxi or work at 7/11.

Pajeet:
>has nukes

Jamal:
>does not have nukes
it's a tough one

>Implying India wouldn't bend over and spray the Africans into submission with semi-digested Biryani, instantly winning the battle before it even begun

wtf, I never knew India was that big.

By that logic America would have won Vietnam.

To answer op, I think we would all win. Surely a world with less pakis and niggers would be great

Is Islam taking over India or something?

I doubt the Indian nations would use nuclear weapons because they would fear outside intervention. Consider the fact that Pakistan and India are the only two nuclear-armed nations who have had a conventional war with each other and neither used nuclear weapons

Pajeet would rather worship idols than the one god
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-25013022
bbc.co.uk/religion/0/24910759

OP did say assuming no nukes were used

>less Indians
>great
B-but muh vindaloo.... muh tikka masala

Plus Indians are bro tier

Indians easy, niggers can't into orginzation literally at all

Nigga you don't need to be Indian to cook Indian food, I make a banging curry! I've met some bro tier ones too but there are alot of scummy one as well

that's true a lot of people think bigger and stronger means better soldiers. except the fact that there's barely any hand to hand combat

What about marching faster, carrying more equipment, digging fortifications faster etc?

>slightly smarter

You fucking what Pajeets are the guys that are winning every tech, math, and spelling bee (who the fuck cares about that though) since the last decade or two.

African intelligence should not be comparable

Pajeets are already conducting covert biological warfare operations in africa.

>assuming no nuclear weapons were used

As far as I know India has already been working on weaponizing poo.

Unless Africans can figure out how to weaponize AIDS they don't stand a chance.

One billion (+1 000 000 000) people and zero (0) olympic medal

Pakis=Indians? U wut

>who would win in a battle between the races of the Indian subcontinent and Africa
The rest of humanity.

I'll give you a quick cultural lesson, in England all people from the sub continent are pakis

top kek

Africans have absolutely no force projection capability on india what so ever, now or historically

India has full control over any engagement all the way to before alexanders time

>slightly smarter

More than slightly.

Anyway India would fuck Africa up. It's near impossible to overestimate the advantage a single unified military force would have over a disorganised collective of smaller forces (many of whom would no doubt like to kill each other anyway).

Hahahahaha is this a real image?

>India has full control over any engagement all the way to before alexanders time
What do you mean? Sorry I'm a brainlet

Well Pakistan is included in the Indian subcontinent and there's no lost love there

Good point - I skipped the pic so didn't realise Pakistan was included. India would have a better chance alone.

Yes, heres a link for more detailed report on pajeets designated shitting pond:

pleasedefacateinthetoilet.wordpress.com/2016/04/25/why-it-matters-that-the-indian-ocean-is-full-of-poop/

The average gypsy is smarter than the average nigger. My money's on le poos.

>What do you mean? Sorry I'm a brainlet

africans can't get their troops on indian soil without getting sunk in the process while indians should be able to do it without much hassle, further back the history you go this difference becomes more pronounced

manlet pajeets would get KEKED by swarms of sudanese lanklet bulls

Thats not true

u avin a giggle m8? The pajeets would wipe the fucking floor with tyrone.

What do you accomplish by shitting on shitskins?

You are right, but training is way more important than strength and size for that stuff, and i bet the average Indian soldier is way more trained and disciplined than the average African.

Fuck off home, Arvinder

India would win
They are "vigorous"
youtube.com/watch?v=YW5h_XFH0EI

India.

India has a good number of high-IQ castes, Africa has none (other than Whites) as well as a longstanding history of civilization (Africa has none).

>By that logic America would have won Vietnam.

you know the reason we lost vietnam was because we stopped caring right

maybe he has a point after all

There wouldn't ever be a battle fought, the Jamal simply don't have the technological prowess to fight the Pajeet.

Jamal would see the invading Pajeet setting up designated streets to defecate on and be in absolute awe of the technological mastery of the Pajeets. Jamal would then lay down his arms (a rock) and spend the next ten thousand years attempting to recreate these designated shitting streets, and failing miserably as each of the eventual great Jamal minds die of AIDS.

duh, india

>pleasedefacateinthetoilet.wordpress

>Can't compare abrahamic religions to hinduism
They're not idols, they're avatars or representations of a divine force.

Took long enough for this advantage to be mentioned

india:
>aircraft carrier

africa:
>rocks
>sticks
>spears
>stolen guns

>nignogs and poos should interbreed and make superspecies dark race
ala ashkeNAZI and Germanic slooots

Apologise achmed