Nu-Sup Forums unironically believe in the holocaust, think diversity is based...

>nu-Sup Forums unironically believe in the holocaust, think diversity is based, worship a zionist jew breeder grapefruit and hate anime

Yeah this place is already a lot different than when I got here last summer

don't be so harsh user... i think the newcommers have a long way to go until they reached true wisdom

Nazis are muslim lovers. Sad!

yeah why do people hate anime it's so great

i hate all the alt-kikes on this site, i hate all the unironic alex jones posting and people have no idea hes a globalist kike loving faggot

Fuck nu-Sup Forums, post redpilled animus

are you my long lost brother? *virtual hug*

Pretty much this, but you forgot to add that nu-Sup Forums also loves anime all of a sudden. We've always hated those degenerate cartoons on here.

>breeder

lol this 'nu-pol' meme is coming entirely from people that have never been here before november 2016

go back to r/childfree with the rest of the good goys faggot

That's probably the worst thing about the newfags. When you see anyone on here worshipping jonestein unironically, it's a safe bet that they're newfags from t_d.

A FUCKING LEAF.

Anime is one of the main reasons for destruction of Japan and the West. Make mans in virgins betas or gays.

yes, brother

How can people watch this shit? Anime stopped being good after the 70's.

Not a single (you) have to go back for this?

This board really is turning to shit.

There's no way jews wrote that.

A jew would have correctly used "whomever".

his spirit is alive in us.

Its shit because literally everything is a little girl now, because thats what sells

>these elite mercenaries are little girls
>these tank pilots are little girls
>these guns are actually little girls that transform into guns
>A bunch of random people get superpowers, and THEY'RE ALL LITTLE GIRLS!

what's wrong with you it's great

>Liking japanese (i.e. non-white) degeneracy
>Thinking he's a fascist.

Gas yourself. The sooner, the better.

>Trump is controlled opposition
>holocaust either never happened or is exaggerated to the point where you couldn't recognize the actual event anymore
>diversity is white genocide
>3D>2D

>wrong
>right
>right
>right

It's just the newfriends, they'll assimilate or go away when they get bored.

Pretty sad, how flooded this board is with shills and newfags.

Good to see a consistent natsoc general, but i've pretty much retreated to 8pol.

I encourage newfags to check out /pdfs/ on 8ch, and read up

I'm a native Texan that's listened to Alex for about 12 years and have been on Sup Forums for 10... I'm not a redditor

Civic Nationalism. The Constitution. All Men Are Created Equal.

Nazi LARPers BTFO

What is this from?

Kino no Tabi.

I don't believe those things.

Good one, my fellow centipede! *upvotes your post*

Give them time to learn. Its not like redpill threads are nearly as common as they were just 1 year ago. You cant expect newfags to wade through tons of shill threads and instantly become wise to things.

I miss Yagoda

there is no nu-Sup Forums, only shill-Sup Forums, it only takes about a week to become redpilled here, anyone still being a faggot after that amount of time is a shill, by nature of by occupation

>by nature and by occupation*

I hate anime and I think you should too. The rest is bullshit
>nu-Sup Forums
stop adding fucktard letters in front of words or acronyms like the goddamn transfags do fuckwad. nu is not a prefix. Consult latin you degenerate shit.

>hate anime
unacceptable