Can someone please tell me what happened last night in Sweden?

Can someone please tell me what happened last night in Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-sweden-idUSKBN15Y0QH?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: Reuters/worldNews (Reuters World News)
mobile.twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/832715105607376900
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault/
youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI
friatider.se/parents-15-year-old-was-murdered-because-he-protected-swedish-girl-sexual-harassment-arab-student
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, can you?

Not happened, happening.

Nothing, president trump is a fucking moron.

I got really drunk and almost fucked a nigger girl

Maybe that's what he's referring to

A 15yo boy was killed for protecting a Swedish girl from rape. Syrian "14" year old killed him. Swedish media say it's ok cause his honor was hurt.

Or do you mean the guy that blew himself up and screamed Allah uh Akbar, that is now being reported as "set himself on fire"

Tucker had a story last night about how Sweden is a country of rape that's afraid of being racists so the let them do it

OK guys its time for some game theory

Trump makes up a fake attack so people research Sweden that there are real attacks

At this point Trump has discredited the entire media

If Trump said it, it must be true, he is only trustworthy source left

Normies come to the conclusion that the media is covering up a real terrorist attacks to protect their leftist agenda

Fin.

>Normies come to the conclusion that the media is covering up a real terrorist attacks to protect their leftist agenda
You mean the Bowling Green Massacre?

>Lied about qualifications

-35yo+
-American born

When did trump lie about the above qualifications?

Salsas?

Sweden has just asked Trump to clarify what happened last night in Sweden.
I hope he does one better and spends a few minutes at his next press conference clarifying what's happened the last 10 years in Sweden.

:^)

This. Trump did the same thing when he accused the media of ignoring terrorist attacks. The media rushed to show their 92580218 articles about the religion of peace. Normies see this and think "Wow look at all those terrorist attacks, I guess Muslims really are terrorists."

>Can someone please tell me what happened last night in Sweden?

more beheadings reported as "stabbings" in news

like the double ikea homicide last year

and the young blonde refugee center employee

context?
I get the gist but when are these from

I really fucking hope he talks about this one. The 15 year old boy.
Rest in Peace young based boy there's a heaven for a Swede
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-sweden-idUSKBN15Y0QH?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: Reuters/worldNews (Reuters World News)

We spend so much time blaming jews, niggers and dune coons, but white liberals have always been the problem.

Always.

Trump BTFO. Digits confirm.

>Can someone please tell me what happened last night in Sweden?
ABBA AKBAR!!
>ABBA AKBAR!!

ABBA AKBAR!!
>ABBA AKBAR!!

ABBA AKBAR!!
>ABBA AKBAR!!

ABBA AKBAR!!
>ABBA AKBAR!!

ABBA AKBAR!!
>ABBA AKBAR!!

ABBA AKBAR!!
>ABBA AKBAR!!

ABBA AKBAR!!
>ABBA AKBAR!!

ABBA AKBAR!!
>ABBA AKBAR!!

> cargo cult shitposting

You'll never figure it out.

You better cut that thing off before it becomes an AIDs stick, buddy. Or quit drinking. One or the other, but PRONTO!

What gets me is how many stupid fucking normies believe there is definitely not anything bad happening in Sweden right now since the media, as always, won't be honest and report something Trump says as being true.

Child marriage is now legal.

mobile.twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/832715105607376900

>inb4 mobile

White liberals only exist in the fashion that they do because of the aforementioned jews. Same for niggers and dune coons.

>tfw was only 5'8 at 15

I made that up on the spot this place is dumb as fuck

>A 14-year-old child bride from Syria came to Sweden and became pregnant with her husband, who is also her cousin. Now a Swedish court has approved of her marriage
do I even need to say it

Those stupid smug Swedes.

>Nothing happens here tehehehehehehhee

I hope they're the next ones raped so they can deny it happend and a cucumber was magically shoved in and out of their ass because of Trump somehow instead.

this

Are you retarded?

Was she wearing a hijab? I've always wanted to fuck a girl while she's wearing a hijab. Not for procreation or anything like that, just for cummies

Source on either of those?

Terrorist attack at the nuclear facility in Barsebäck. You'll hear about it this evening.

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault/

get the fuck out of my country

race traitors are the worst, self-contempt is grounds for death

it was more rapey than usual

In a country with no-go zones, something happens every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI

Trump was playing 4D chess again, he wanted everybody's attention on Sweden and their rapefugees so that there's more awareness on how bad it is to bring such people into your country.

all you racist motherfuckers need to fuck off

our country is fine and in a better position than yours with your orange baboon in charge

dåligt bait broshan

t. denial

No one is qualified to do something that's never been done before. Trump is clearly not qualified because no one is. He has the chance to save America. He will prove if he up to the challenge.

friatider.se/parents-15-year-old-was-murdered-because-he-protected-swedish-girl-sexual-harassment-arab-student

Sauce on the 15 year old killed; was last year though. We will have to wait to see what trump is on about,

Maybe it's another one of his 4d chess: get normies to look up what happened in sweden, only to find whats been happening in the past 3 years.

TFW 6'2" when 15

>OK who let this nigger off the cotton farm? Heads are gonna ROLL!

Sweden is kill

KEK. Sweden is in his crosshairs. Will be at least 4 years of Swede bashing. The non cucks will see someone supports them, and continue to try and uncuck the rest!