Objecively, How Would You Rate His Presidency So Far?

7/10. He's kind of being a weakling. I blame this on him for pissing off God by committing adultery every day that he continues his false re-marriage and also for being prideful and never asking god to let him repent or to let him fear god.

Well he's done a lot of the shit he said he would. And he didn't go to war with Russia like shillary would have. So. Not bad.

8/10, his thin skin and whining drops him, otherwise 10/10

Shockingly terrible. I figured he was a retard when he defended his hand/penis size during the national debates as well as insulting/marginalizing everyone. I don't know if I can't think of a single virtue he has that's suitable for his role. I doubt he will last a full term

10/10

AWOO

6.5-7 /10
could be a lot better but things are moving forward I guess

Amazing, wish he'd jail hillary.

au fucking stralian

9/10. hillary still not in prison.

U wot m8

Over 9000

This. 7/10.

8/10 because hillary is still free
All of those "trump regrets" are shills, trump have not done ANYTHING for people who voted for him to regret voting for him.

Best comedy ever

9/10

9/11

Pretty great actually.
Solid 7.5/10, light 8.
I understand waiting a bit after the election to investigate the Clinton's, but he should do it sometime.

I love that he keeps doing rallies and BTFO'ing the MSM on a regular basis

U wot m8

Better than my expectations, but I think he'll need at least a few more months to get his cabinet ironed out and the backstabbers in his ranks ousted before he'll really be able to get to the good stuff.

8/10, he's trying to accomplish what hes promised but congress and the judiciary is obstructing everything.

5/10 entertaining, but thats all so far.. also +1 for dumping tpp

one month in already feels pretty Jimmy Carter-ish 10/10

God Emperor/10

10/10. Name one thing he has done wrong so far. Pro tip: you can't.

entertainment value has dropped since the primaries and just keeps dropping

Trump won't get a second season at this rate

Hillary still free
But yeah, other than that, it's been great

Not going hard enough on his enemies. Not completely cutting the government to smitherines.

10/10 every day he is in office is a laugh riot and a literal one

The man is moving us in the right direction and doing it in the most hilarious way possible

10/10

I haven't been keeping on things nearly as closely as I did up until the election, but no complaints here so far.

10/10

no complaints/10

He's doing everything he said he would. Imagine that.

R A R E
A
R
E