How the fuck is this not nation-wide news?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jan/25/sean-spicer/sean-spicer-wrongly-uses-pew-study-bolster-claim-n/
patheos.com/blogs/geneveith/2017/02/survey-finds-2-million-non-citizens-illegally-registered-to-vote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol, it's coming out in drips. Soon the number will be over 4 million and Trump gets the popular vote.

Out in California tons of 'vota' billboards were around. They're not even trying to hide it. I wouldn't put it past them to push for if you live in the us for a year you can vote regardless of citizenship.

wut?

This is probably just in California.

>How the fuck is this not nation-wide news?
It's not fake

more like if you state you've lived in the US for a year, since asking for proof would be racist

this isn't even in news

everyone knows illegals vote, especially Democrats. Along with low wages, raising housing costs, and screwing over whitey, the main reason to import Hispanics is they vote Democrat.

they just pretend otherwise

Highly likely.

BUT CNN SAID THERES NONE

At least one got caught voting 5 times. He already has it.

bump

Real?

Fake news.

>washingtontimes.com
>fake news

>but but muh popular vote!
>muh narrative!!!!
>drumpf noooooooooo!!!!

Another really fucked up thing that hasnt gotten any coverage is how Obama shat on the Cubans on his way out. They put Florida into the Trump column, then Obama ended wet foot dry foot like 2 weeks later.

I really don't care about them either way, but I grew up in South Florida and I can tell you first hand that all those people from Cuba down there have kids, parents, siblings, et cetera still on the island waiting to get a chance to come here.

TL;DR - That scenario that the jew york times always uses to paint conservatives as heartless - where they are ripping apart beaner families - well, Obama just did that to all the Cubans in America

>potentially millions of illegal immigrants in the mainland votes in November
>meanwhile, millions of US Citizens living in territories have no voice or vote.
>mfw democrats pretend they're concerned about ensuring all Americans can vote
Really activates my almonds.

It bewildres me that US doesnt require any sort of ID to vote or recieve goverment assistance. Like this is so retarded I dont even know where to begin. The fact that I couldve probably voted in american elections if I was there is fucking hilarious

Fuck them, user. They're communists. Cuba is done for.

.t Cuban-American

First of all, they're not illegal immigrants, they're New Americans. They have every right to vote considering they were on U.S. soil on the day of the elections. Borders are for racists anyway. The real illegal immigrants are American-born whites who harbor racist thoughts against the beautiful Hispanic culture of rape and murder. Face it, drumpf lost and Hillary won. I'm going back to my safe space now where you and your fucking racist, problematic facts can never touch me!

oh god so many typos Im going to kill myself now

I FUCKING HATE MEXICANS

YOU ARE ALL HUMAN GARBAGE

can someone... correct the record, please?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

R A R E
A
R
E

Based kike.

Roll that beautiful iq infographic of beaners pls

That is not real

Is it

>Drumpf said 3 million illegals voted
>Survey says: It was only 2 million!

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Both funny and informative

FAKE NEWS

oh what a coincidence, hillary won the popular vote by 2 million.

i wonder why obama and the dems dont want border security? or want to enforce immigration laws? hmmm

>Israel is a rare flag

>Kikes are based

G T F O
T
F
O

Well I don't live in Florida anymore, but I heard they voted more than half for Trump, which would put them above white women in that category. Plus imo they are by far they best immigrants we get nowadays.

I dont really care either way, but if they can totally cut them off. they sure as hell should cut the Mexicans and Salvadorian-niggers off

I think he means that a based kike is a rare combination

>millions of immigrants from "other"

>MSM narrative that trump lost the popular vote gets btfo

this is going to be fucking great

He not only won the election, he won the popular vote, AND it further establishes and proves that the media really are lying through their fucking teeth to the entire population

Based kikes are rare.

Fucking burger, no wonder why your country is spiraling out of control. Retards like you that miss the point.

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

I can confirm, but not find the video.
It was at a DNC debate if I remember correctly

Fake news

Best thing about CTR shills is they don't know how to sage, free bumps.

Cant wait.
My level of smug will no longer be able to exist inside of the known universe. It will encompass all things.

How the fuck has this still not been debunked?

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jan/25/sean-spicer/sean-spicer-wrongly-uses-pew-study-bolster-claim-n/

Even if the study is reliable (which it really isn't considering the conflict with earlier censuses, limited sample size, and not asking if they voted), it still doesn't support a significant illegal turnout on election day (aka Trump would STILL have won).

patheos.com/blogs/geneveith/2017/02/survey-finds-2-million-non-citizens-illegally-registered-to-vote/

And finally, supposing we concede this tiresome talking point to Trump, will it do anything to change the reality that his presidency is an absolute mess, he's whining on Twitter and TV instead of doing anything concrete, and vultures are already circling above the White House?

I'm not surprised, illegals can vote if they have a driver's license.

>citing fake news politifact

at least try

Its real.

You can't debunk the truth.

>How the fuck is this not nation-wide news?

Sometimes you kikes are alright

The fuck is this?
Elvis is running for el Presidento?

It might even reach 6 million.

muh 6 gorillian votes

They'll just say he's fascist dictator who's trying to edit history to make it look like he won. There is no convincing these people

This kind of resistance to reason is exactly why leftists have been mass killed throughout history. They are essentially zealots.