Unexplained Anger Towards Women

>I'm not the typical socially inept angry virgins here, in fact I lost my virginity at 13
>I've dated women, respect them and treated them quite decent like everyone else
>I've slept 21 girls and I just turned 23.
>I have been around the redpill, here, and other forums where they just hate women and somehow that unconsciously effecrs me.
>Now, I treat women like a dirt and literally just hate them
>My last girlfriend I made her travel like 500 miles, and when got at my place, I banged her and told her to go back cause I've got other girl coming over
>She cried her eyes out, and beg to let her stay at the night, but I took her ass back to the airport

This poisonous shit has changed me and I'm wondering is there's anyone else who has some sort of stories like this after they took the redpill? I can't be the only one who's experiencing this.

women are fucking awful right now

they won't shut the fuck up with their bullshit non-problems that they think matter. i'm sorry cunts but i actually read and think rationally and I know you're in the wrong and I'm tired of kowtowing to your batshit ever-encroaching complaints because no matter how much i try to accommodate and understand you won't fucking stop pissing and moaning and it's fucking exhausting

my dam has broke on this one, boys. when I am on a blue board and I start seeing accusations of misogyny and buzzwords start flying around I have been maximum power level, and I think you all should do the same. It's surprisingly effective and you usually are quickly supported by other anons who are fed up.

i'm tired of being ruled over and nagged by the massiven social networks of cunty women and i think it's high time we tell them plainly to fuck right off about all their imaginative shit.

>MUH WAGE GAP
>MUH "1 in 5"
>MUH SOGGY KNEEEEE
kill yourself you worthless mule

ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US!

It's interesting that no matter how you look at it, they are almost always wrong. It's like wtf.

think it has a lot to do with growing up and the shit being spewed at us growing up and all the shitty disney movies.

Mfw:
> have a nice qt as my gf for 2 years now
> gf wants to marry
> She doesn't know I don't want to marry a roastie whose been lots of guys and partied. She had over 12 guys when meeting me.
> I only keep her around because the sex is too good.
> Will dump her for a virgin when it comes
> For now will pretend I like her to keep her happy?

Nice blog post

Kys

I like this a lot.

Not the roastie in the photo though

Don't be a fucking beta. Im not defending woman, but consider what it achieves to hate them

>it makes you look like a beta
>it makes other men look bad
>woman are seen to be perma victims
>any opportunity you give them to be victims strengthens this
>every opportunity where a man can be framed as a 'misogynist' is used to strengthen their cause

The BEST thing you can do, is to work on yourself and genuinely become valuable in society. The reason why men cant get a foothold in the discussion is the men that participate all look like kiss less virgins, they cant be taken seriously.

If the men speaking appeared to be ACTUAL men, they would be taken seriously. Its so easy for woman to appear like theyre valuable since they can cover their face in make up and there will always be men wanting to listen to them/respect them.

No one gives a fuck about manlets. Go fix yourself before you complain about others and maybe people will listen to you.

>have a nice qt
>British qt
yeah, right.

just get over it, they arent fucking evil masterminds you dumb fucks, they can barely form their own personalities to begin with.

they are just manipulated by media on a grand scale, its as easy as setting rules for media consumption. if she doesnt abide then leave her. if she does then you have a potential good girl in your hands.

you sound like a degenerate

>This poisonous shit has changed me

No, bullshit.

You allowed it to change you. Stop blaming others for your own shitty behaviour. Are you raised by a single mom? You sound like a little bitch who wasn't slapped around enough by his dad.

I wish I could smash your pathetic faggot face.

>The BEST thing you can do, is to work on yourself
the beautiful ones

Even without this site or being a bitter virgin or whatever you will realize women are fucking annoying and most of them aren't interesting in any way. If something like deep stimulating conversation is what you want you're probably not going to get it with a woman. They love to gossip and focus on emotional squabbles and unimportant shit going on in their lives, it's just what they do. I don't hate them for it, I just acknowledge they're not very interesting to be around.

We're different, and we shouldn't ignore those differences or let it translate into anger and hatred. We both have our place in society though, and in order for society to function we need to work together and do what we need to do. We shouldn't just rebel against gender roles and norms for the sake of rebelling and post-modernism, we should think about why we do it and why these roles exist. Today, many young women are indoctrinated at an early age and think the idea of being a "housewife" or homemaker or whatever is unappealing and "misogynist" so they'll go to college to pursue a worthless degree in the liberal arts and need to work the rest of their life to pay it off. They try to live their lives more like men but they eventually realize they're not meant to do that and it makes them unhappy.

why always has to be virgin? Like I said, it literally has nothing to do with being virgin or not getting laid, I fucked bitches on their parent's bed. The thing is, I've been reading alot about the redpill and all that kind of stuff, I think I'm going through the process of swallowing the pill, which is understandably not too easy to swallow, cause it fucking shetters all the shit that you have been fed since you were born.

I have a decent sized property, on it I have 20 female chickens that lay eggs.

These chickens behaviour are based on a complex social hierarchy and they seem to have a sort of hive mind in the way they behave.

I think all females have this, they do what they think they are supposed to do instead of what is logical.

Females are always trying to appear to be good but without actually thinking about what IS good. They are completly run by instinct without independant thought or causality.

agreed .. top hen rules the hens with force. top cock rules with sex.

>Now, I treat women like a dirt and literally just hate them

What is there to like?
Fuck women.

No, I wasn't raised by single mom, in fact, my parents are married over 35 years and counting.

>In the early 1960s, the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) acquired property in a rural area outside Poolesville, Maryland. It was here that [Calhoun's] most famous experiment, the mouse universe, was created. In July 1968 four pairs of mice were introduced into the habitat. The habitat was a 9-foot (2.7 m) square metal pen with 4.5-foot-high (1.4 m) sides. Each side had four groups of four vertical, wire mesh "tunnels." The "tunnels" gave access to nesting boxes, food hoppers, and water dispensers. There was no shortage of food or water or nesting material. There were no predators. The only adversity was the limit on space.

>Initially the population grew rapidly, doubling every 55 days. The population reached 620 by day 315, after which the population growth dropped markedly, doubling only every 145 days. The last surviving birth was on day 600, bringing the total population to a mere 2200 mice, even though the experiment setup allowed for as many as 3840 mice in terms of nesting space. This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior. Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against. After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

current year

not just females

*feminized men are also included in the overarching category of "females"

>>I've slept 21 girls and I just turned 23.
lmao. insecure little bitch boy

you're already pathetic. just do whatever.

Kick her my way user

What's up with this meme of no hot british chicks?

>>it makes you look like a beta
Fuck off cuck. Now is the time to shift the Overton window, not shrink and shrivel ourselves inside it.

>lmao. insecure little bitch boy
roastie detected

go blast your puss out somewhere else

>Now is the time to shift the Overton window, not shrink and shrivel ourselves inside it.
This.

What's going to happen if you lash out at leftists for their RETARDED LIES? A year ago they had social clout and you'd be a lone man subjecting himself to a pack of wolves. Now? More and more people are willing to stand behind you in telling them to fuck off.

Just look at the trends in twitter and youtube comments. People aren't afraid of the social shaming boogeyman any more and many the arguments against leftist propaganda have been crystallized into effective means so I say have at it. Don't take shit from people when YOU KNOW they're FUCKING WRONG.

Base your assumptions on truth or don't come at me. I'm tired of being bamboozled by faggot speak.

Shut up, daft cunt.