What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

bra.se/download/18.366ea42214d6cb5d9d43d75b/1433164419664/41 eng 2014.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It reminds me of when Germany crossed the Ardennes and took over most of France, meanwhile French news was still going on about how free and great France is compared to how Germany was.

They took a chance on Muslims

Women run the country.

>feminism an muh liberal politics

fuck off you racist pieces of shit

Women were given power.

> Country nicer than America by most metrics
> What went wrong with it
kek

That's what happens when you become the most irreligious country in Europe. Don't worry though, the nice Muslims will change that soon ;)

I can't hear you with that nigger cock in your mouth faggot

Immigration.

>WW2
>Sweden legalised homosexuality
Things have been going wrong for a long time

We supported one of americas enemies and you have been mad at us ever since

nothing, it's one of the most successful countries, get over it Sup Forums

Stockholm.

>syndrome.

Women running the country and killing off of the most hardcore Swedes in the Great Northern War.

When the shit finally hits the fan, then we can laugh our asses off.

Stupid motherfuckers.

Our jews fled to Sweden during ww2 and didnt come back.

That explains a lot actually.

Muhammad gets to use Sven's computer whenever he wants.

Blood eagle for you, cucked faggot

>stay muslim-free like Iceland
>have virtually no crime at all except for a few drunk fights

This is what went wrong

No, emigration. All the uncucked Swedes left centuries ago.

fun fact: the root word "Rus" of "Russia" means Sweden!

> Christianity beating Europe to death
Not like it helped to build or partially unify it or has been an integral part of its culture and inseparably intertwined with it going back 1000-1700 years depending on the region.

go prep the bull

ew

Mass import of Somali niggers, Iraqi sandnigger Mohammed worshippers coupled with kike-led white-shaming.

It's the PC superstorm, but talk to any other swede and they'll tell you "not all urban centers are no go areas" or "we're only the rape capital because of our strict laws". This is what happens when you let the greens have any power at all.

Fuck Sweden and it's meme-tier bullshit. Fuck, I know we've got some shit neighborhoods or areas in general, same goes for Germany; but those fucking faggot swedes take the cake. I for one vehemently hope Hiroshi-moot just range bans Sweden, fuck them and their excuses or deflections of their multicultural shithole.

What did?

bra.se/download/18.366ea42214d6cb5d9d43d75b/1433164419664/41 eng 2014.xls

The 6808 sentences for crimes against life and health is the lowest since 1986. Sexual offences only went up because of the 2005 law reform and 1100 sentencings (for a 10 million population) are still incredibly low. More theft, robbery and other offences of stealing in 1975 than in 2014. Vehicle theft is down by 90%. Assault was last this low in the 80s.

ZOMFG IT'S LIKE SOMALIA

They are Nordics, that's what happened! Meanwhile, the Mediterranean countries are fine.

Behind every jew there is a swede

>salty cuck angry about both germany and sweden surpassing netherlands in cuckery
Stay cucked Daan

They gave rights to the vaginal jew

> Sweden is fucking because of niggerish non-white subhumans
Yes, tell me how gleaming white and ethnically Dutch utopian Utrecht, Amsterdam, and Rotterdam are.

WW1 and WW2 are proof christianity was not enough to unite Europe

Everything

Sweden is a mess

A big fat MESS

Jews

I didn't say it completely united, but partially united definitely. There's a strong element in Europe of relative ideological/religious homogeneity compared to pretty much anywhere else in the world. Just look at the rest of the world and it's constant ethno-religious conflict and historically Europe despite the skirmishes isn't even close to that chaotically conflicted.