HE WILL NOT DISSECT US: Organ Harvesting Market mk 2

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

> the bog pill is real en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov
> Kosovo, Haiti, ... Chicago?
> Cannibalistic artwork signaling blackmarket connections
> Organ harvesting is incredibly profitable
> Human trafficking might even be a front for an organ harvesting network

GETTING UP TO SPEED

George Webb is doing great original research. Here's a relatively concise but potent intro to the organ harvesting issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=pPdPI3KSqbA
youtube.com/watch?v=CZNnGXzkCm8

WHAT YOU CAN DO

We need to reread Wikileaks in this new context. Organ harvesting is a global phenomenon. There likely is important information that we missed in the Podesta emails, State Department cables, Stratfor leaks, etc.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/11/AR2007031101494.html
thenationalherald.com/11823/mother-of-chief-of-staff-to-bill-clinton-podesta-dies-at-89/
articles.chicagotribune.com/1998-10-21/news/9810210171_1_clinton-campaigns-john-podesta-clinton-white-house
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_theft_in_Kosovo
haaretz.com/israel-news/interpol-hunts-two-israelis-for-kosovo-organ-trafficking-1.324383
independent.mk/articles/27570/Nigerian Billionaire and Kosovo Foreign Minister Traded with Human Organs
balkaninsight.com/en/article/kosovo-signs-second-us-lobbyist-for-50-000-a-month
dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/exposed-clinton-foundations-ties-to-suspected-human-organ-trafficker/
youtube.com/watch?v=hBsAg0v4_ik
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_International
youtu.be/OLu-u5dvlZo
lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.ca/2007/12/50-yeas-ago.html?m=0
ilga.gov/legislation/fulltext.asp?DocName=&SessionId=51&GA=95&DocTypeId=SR&DocNum=118&GAID=9&LegID=33242&SpecSess=&Session=
walnuts.org/walnut-industry/handler-list/
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/W76F1xgAizFYRcviS2UOhg/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6790
youtube.com/watch?v=Vv_r3wduHaE
youtube.com/watch?v=p-KlqC843p0
youtube.com/watch?v=f-9I4ChccXw
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhagpo_Kagyu_Ling
dhagpo-kundreul.org/index.php/en/
taipeitimes.com/News/insight/archives/2000/04/05/0000031119
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karmapa_controversy
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
youtube.com/watch?v=vceBQw56Kms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for justice

Im a Miami fan and Donna shalala can eat shit. Old bitch nearly killed the football program with her kikery, no surprise that she's connected to the Clintons

Don't forget the business of selling blood also, OP.

I looked this guy up after reading about his suicide. He worked with stem cells too. He had some connections on his Twitter that were kind of shady.

blood, bone marrow, cord tissue

Relentless truth machine.

This

The planned parenthood debacle is about securing a source for the stem cells

Isn't webb a honeypot, though?

Anons need to research each county implicated this and provide a verifiable connection to Clinton foundation or its associates.

Human trafficking / organ trafficking is part and parcel with the other illegal activities that the globalists dabble in.

Drugs, money, people.

Webb has talked at length about Homan Square being a CIA black site and has speculated that it is an organ harvesting location. He also has linked Biological Resource Group (BRG). Note that Homan Square is conveniently located near the medical district and that BRG is conveniently near O'Hare International Airport.

I don't think so. Why do you think so?

chicago could use a general thread

the black police interrogation sites got a lot of attention

chicago swamp also needs to be drained

Cleveland is the other major US city Webb has singled out.

There are couple creepy articles from nine years ago about Podesta's mother who's from chicago.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/11/AR2007031101494.html

thenationalherald.com/11823/mother-of-chief-of-staff-to-bill-clinton-podesta-dies-at-89/

How did Steve Jobs get his pancreas?

Webb mentions an individual who has had *two* different heart transplants. How does someone get to be so lucky, with such an imbalance between supply and demand?

A better question is:

What verifiable connections can we make of Podesta to any human or organ trafficking groups.

If pizza gate is true, there must be a source of children to abuse.

These kids will more than likely come from the countries where corruption and societal collapse are prominent.

Look for any mention of adoption agencies. There were many leads on this before.

Clinton Foundation is tied to organ trafficking by proxy.

I think we keep this info, and instead redirect efforts towards a venezuala general and wait for more FBI user posts

pizza threads had some new leads but for drowned out by the shit posting

alexander bogdanov is key right now, and people are learning about him and blood transfusion

yugoslavia breakup is a big one

some things we will just have to take a break from pol for a couple days and just read history

m

Oh come on. This cannot get any more nightmarish.

>alexander bogdanov is key right now, and people are learning about him and blood transfusion
explain?

>mfw capcha is Stonemason Mason

>yugoslavia breakup is a big one

He got his position just in time for when KLA was even more active and the UN resolutions were being piled down.

articles.chicagotribune.com/1998-10-21/news/9810210171_1_clinton-campaigns-john-podesta-clinton-white-house

Clinton Taps Chicagoan As His New Chief Of Staff
Podesta Is Praised By President's Gop Critics
October 21, 1998

"He is a very self-contained guy who doesn't rattle; he is the kind of guy you want in a foxhole with you," one political observer said. "The dirty little secret of John is that he is quite ideological--very liberal and much further to the left than Clinton."

Lawmakers crucial to Clinton's future are fond of Podesta. Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) told the Washington Post: "John's an excellent fellow. He's honorable, he's a good adviser, he's very bright and he has that rare ability to be wise."

"He knows how the White House works," Clinton said of Podesta. "But even more importantly, he knows why the White House ought to work and for whom every single one of us does work."

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_theft_in_Kosovo

We got fucked over like this real hard. It's been under investigated. Even Israeli and Nigerian links to this, check it out:

>haaretz.com/israel-news/interpol-hunts-two-israelis-for-kosovo-organ-trafficking-1.324383

>independent.mk/articles/27570/Nigerian Billionaire and Kosovo Foreign Minister Traded with Human Organs

Would like if you guys could look into it. Thanks a lot. Oh and BTW the Podesta Group is currently hired ever since 2012 as a lobbing group in Kosovo, getting 50k monthly by the corrupt government. Kosovo is well known to everyone as a drug trafficking crossroad.

>balkaninsight.com/en/article/kosovo-signs-second-us-lobbyist-for-50-000-a-month

>dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/exposed-clinton-foundations-ties-to-suspected-human-organ-trafficker/

bump

here

Chicago needs to drain the swamp bigly

There's always a public waiting list, and how wealthy you are matters little with them.

So, rich people go elsewhere.

>sexually abuse
>kill and harvest

It's all tied in

true

>has that rare ability to be wise."
>"He knows how the White House works," Clinton said of Podesta. "But even more importantly, he knows why the White House ought to work and for whom every single one of us does work."

KEK

Sounds like foreshadowing to Skippy Pizza Parties, playing the black market game and serving its master

That's the thing, when you kidnap kids [and teens/young adults] for organs and similar, the people will figure that hey, you may as well abuse them anyway.

Bigly Bump

yep, one orphanage has been closed by the FBI last week, and not there's some sea harbor in question with the Clintons.

Stay up to date.

>Sounds like foreshadowing to Skippy Pizza Parties, playing the black market game and serving its master

Allegedly his mother was an important figure in DC. "You almost had to see it," Leahy said. "She would have members of Congress, Cabinet officers, people in high public office and a neighbor just dropping by, and she was holding court. She was the center."

She was "an artist in the kitchen," said New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, for whose campaign fundraisers Mrs. Podesta cooked.

"She was gregarious, she was always smiling, and she had a great bundle of pride in her sons and her country," Richardson said. "Her one requirement: Even the candidate, even the most powerful senator or governor could not enter the kitchen without her permission while the event was taking place. The highlight was always after the event, sitting with her and eating."
Born in Chicago to Greek immigrant parents, Mrs. Podesta graduated from high school there and worked in her father's restaurant, where she met her future husband, who was a customer. After they married, she became a full-time homemaker until her sons were in school and worked occasionally as a poll watcher. She then was a department manager at Bankers Life and Casualty Co. in Chicago for almost 30 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBsAg0v4_ik

I don't come very often to Sup Forums, take care of the info I posted and try to copy it in future threads. I wish I could find something out about their connections with our civilians and organ trafficking.

pls check out my links Wish it's of any help to you guys.

um, g-guys

publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group

The bog pill is real
Oh my goodness

>New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson

In 2012, Richardson joined the advisory board of Grow Energy, a startup company founded by young entrepreneurs Kevin Segal and John Walsh from Redondo Beach, California, which is utilizing algae as a clean and environmentally-beneficial electricity resource.[73] That same year, Richardson joined the board of Refugees International.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_International

Refugees International is an independent humanitarian organization that advocates for better support for displaced people (including refugees and internally displaced people) and stateless people.
Some notable board members include Queen Noor, Bill Richardson, and Matt Dillon as well as past members as George Soros, Richard Holbrooke, and Sam Waterston. The organization is based in Washington, D.C.

> go to wikileaks
> search Mike Berman
> search Kidney
> go on google and search Children's Inn + Mike Berman + Duberstein

Turkey Run? That mansion in McClean that burned down this morning was 818 Turkey Run Rd. Weirdly, it's owned by Abrahim Al-Naimi, a former president of University of Qatar and Islamic Online University.

McLean, I meant.

youtu.be/OLu-u5dvlZo

BUMP, some nice info in this particular video on Kosovo

This is probably just coincidental but still fucking weird:

- The John Podesta in question is in fact John D. Podesta
- Podesta is married to Mary Podesta
- Podesta's mother, who died in 2007, is Mary K Podesta
- Mary K. Podesta was married to a.... John D. Podesta

wtf?

Bump for interest. Can someone give me a quick rundown while I watch these videos?

So basically the whole elite pedophile ring is also an organ harvesting ring? Who do they sell the organs to? Why would people buy them? Is it people waiting on the transplant list?

Thx

>John and Mary

lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.ca/2007/12/50-yeas-ago.html?m=0

Weiner may be into jailbaits but there are any reasons to associate him with snuff stuff?

I've never seen anyone address what Podesta's father did and why Mary K Podesta was so influential in congress. yfw john and mary podesta are literal vampires that faked their deaths in 1980 and 2007 respectively...

The human trafficking is an integral component of procuring adults/children for them to ritually abuse.

There are also those who sell/harvest/transplant organs.

There are some groups that specialize in sex tourism and prostitution.

Much crossover in this area. But the basic gestalt is that there are people way up the food chain profiting from this, and the only reason why is that other people high up are complicit in letting it happen.

Pizza gate is only part of the problem.

What am I reading about here?

Fugg. So in the video it says Trump's administration has ties to DynCorp. Does this mean he's involved in Pizzagate, too?

Pls no, Kek wills it

Mary K Podesta only moved to DC in 1987, seven years after the death of her husband. Also, her death merited a resolution in the Illinois State Senate ilga.gov/legislation/fulltext.asp?DocName=&SessionId=51&GA=95&DocTypeId=SR&DocNum=118&GAID=9&LegID=33242&SpecSess=&Session=

checked

Too transparent, you're trying too hard

>inb4 i'm being super serious

sure you are

I think the pizzagate issue is real, we need more leaks to tie it together and implicate certain enablers

Yuba City (Oroville Dam) is a major walnut growing region.

walnuts.org/walnut-industry/handler-list/

I wouldn't doubt that Trump is aware of the shady shit that super rich people do, and that's all it takes to be 'complicit'.

Realistically though, even people who are complicit simply because they know or are aware of the crime and abuse have nowhere to turn to if they want to report the crime.

Once all has been revealed and aired out, I'm sure there will be legal processes for determining what level of complicity was innocuous compared to what level of complicity was malicious.

Interesting. Lol they flood the region to wipe away the evidence.

Tin foil but interesting

>Once all has been revealed and aired out, I'm sure there will be legal processes for determining what level of complicity was innocuous compared to what level of complicity was malicious.

What difference, at that point, would it make?

Has anyone ever interviewed any of the 25 adopted kids?

Didn't the comet ping pong guy alefantis own a pig farm? And some say they were disposing of stuff that way?

This rabbit hole just get weirder and weirder

It's an old story about military child abduction, torture, ritual murder, dismemberment. From Canada in the late 1950's.

what do you mean?
Are you asking what difference does it make between separating people who were actually involved to those who just worked there?

Are you asking what difference does it make that we enforce the rule of law after all the information finally comes out?

>when you're in so deep shit that you literally have to burst a sixty million cubic meters dam to wipe away the evidence

It's seriously bugging me that I can't find any information out about John D. Podesta Sr. It looks like he died in Chicago and I'm guessing he was in the Illinois general assembly given the resolution they passed after Mary died. But I can't find any record of him or his career as a politician. This is too weird... wondering whether this would shine some light on how the Podestas came to power.

And again this is too fucking weird:

bogs are da bomb,
pizzagate should be banned
should hijack pizzathreads for bogthreads
pizzacrap is so not pol

why did you post that buddhist frog from france?

do you know about sign69 youtube channel?

fuck we are getting close

george webb is for real, he knows that video doesn't say "im john podes" it says "im just a kid"
it just sound like im john podes more

the biggest tell for me is hereing the 'PO'. I don't hear a 'KI' sound, unless somehow "just a' is phonetically contorted to sound like "I'm just-o kid", I have a hard time hearing the "T" sound over the "P" sound.

I'm just a layman though.

>why did you post that buddhist frog from france?

It's a frog that I saved from Sup Forums.

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/W76F1xgAizFYRcviS2UOhg/

>do you know about sign69 youtube channel?

No idea about it, it's a good channel?

>fuck we are getting close

No homo?

this goerge webb phony is a minor obstacle in the pizzagate ARG.
it will be removed, every couple weeks the pizzagate news cycle, rotates through some of its C grade phonies such as G webb.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6790

>"Not only was the food wonderful, but just sitting in the kitchen, holding her hand and talking to her, I felt like I was in my mother's and grandmother's kitchen," said Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.). "She knew everything that was going on, and she made it very clear what she liked and didn't like."
Weird

wtf i hate podesta now

CHECK'EM SKIPPPY

What are the odds of a doubles followed by two trips in a row?

The memes, they are merging guys

this is pizza gate related

likely pedo on a farm in Biollet France, spiral and kids in total, lots of other freaky vids on his channel

his has the same videos wound on one of the worldcorp websites we were digging into , shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=Vv_r3wduHaE

he is also near a buddhist temple in fracce, pic related

here is the damning video
youtube.com/watch?v=p-KlqC843p0

temple vids
youtube.com/watch?v=Vv_r3wduHaE
youtube.com/watch?v=f-9I4ChccXw

dammit man you made me break the memes twice today now, i first bring attention to bogdanov and now this

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhagpo_Kagyu_Ling

dhagpo-kundreul.org/index.php/en/

And yes, we can find clinton connections to tibet,and his holiness escape via Kosovo by the CIA

taipeitimes.com/News/insight/archives/2000/04/05/0000031119

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karmapa_controversy

TL:DR, this shit may go to india and tibet , not surprising

sign69 connected to comet's site in 2010.

worldcorp is connect to sign69
world corp is 44min from DC in VA

worldcorp connected to ARG channel that uploaded callou

so comet is connected to ARG channels which uploaded darkweb type vids for online scavenger hunts for kids

unfortunately wikileaks tipped off right wingers to comet's building ARG empire, meant for kids which is why the breadcrumb trail Sup Forums has followed has been so obvious, it was made for kids, in order to lure them in, but with wikileaks, the right wingers got accidentally baited, and now have discovered what was meant for a bluepillable audience(remember they didn't hide anything -it was all out on social media), since they run media matters the ARGs are based on conspiracies.
the shills are scared the right wingers will discover that comet was producing ARG conspiracy pedo videos. They could just shoa everything, but that creates striesand effect(like besta pizza's logo change)
so the ARG channels are still up with callou, and alefantis is still producing the ARG vids on schedule, since he is a producer after all.
he produced a movie about conspiracy theorists in 2015.

he says I'm just a kid then he say "I'm john podes" so you are correct

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
at 37 he legit says"i'm john podesta"
gave me chills

dunno, was told there would be no math here

whoops, didn't paste the temple vid

HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=vceBQw56Kms

my internet connection has been so shit, its frustrating and causing my post quality to slip up

Jesus this thread is being slid, bump

Second bump

Sliding indeed,

Just confirms we're right. Keep digging.

There's a lot of other noise in here

bump for complicated madness we are trying to deal with