Former Trump supporter from Finland

I use to support Trump, I got all of my info regarding Trump from Sup Forums. You guys told me that he wasn't racist, that he wasn't xenophobic. You guys told me the media was twisting it

No look at what we've done. The ban on 7 majority Muslim countries.. His views on immigrants.. This wasn't supposed to go this way!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gJ4gGNHPpqc
youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same here bro

Look mom, I posted it again

don't cry bros, blacks will soon overthrow him and the golden age of black men will begin

>I got all of my info from Sup Forums
Serious question, just what the fuck made you think Sup Forums was an unbiased source of information

REEEEEEEE WHY WASN'T HILLARY ON MY BALLOT PAPER

ALL THE NAMES WERE WEIRD LIKE TURNBULL AND SHORTEN AND HANSON BUT WHERE WAS CLINTON

VOTER SUPPRESSION REEEEEEEEEE

Very shamefur son.

Sellanen aisankannattaja vassari siellä.
Tapa ittes, vitun homo.
Mutakuonot ja muhammedit ei kuulu mihinkään länsimaahan. Ne pitää kaikki tappaa.

>You guys told me that he wasn't racist, that he wasn't xenophobic.
I think you're getting Sup Forums confused with r/thedonald and you should really go back there. I'm sure they'll have an answer for you.

same here finbro.
i voted for trump because Sup Forums had blurred my vision.
Now that i see what Trump is really like, i regret this decision.
I can barely look into the mirror right now.
It's unbelievable that i helped this guy get his hands on the nuclear code.

My racist kinsmen can leave the thread right away!

>kinsmen
You are not my kin, you fucking treasonous leftist cunt. If not for the laws of this land, I'd kill every single one of you like my forefather killed your commie forefathers.

Your advocacy for ideologies that directly work to harm our people, makes us a traitor and an enemy, deserving of death.

makes you a traitor*

This. OP is the reason why the white guard needs to be organized again

I'd join up a Suojeluskunta in a heartbeat desu.
I got no sympathy or mercy left for leftist, multiculti advocating traitors and their subhuman mudslime and nignog pets.
I wanna kill them all.

I knew that I saw this shitpost before

/r/egret here

I cant wait till i can vote for Hillary this year. YES SHE CAN!

Petturi on henkilö joka toimii omaa kansaansa vastaan avaamalla portit valloittajille. Mikä siis erottaa vasemmistolaisen petturista?

Cant handle differences in opinion? Why is it always the Finns who have this problem?

Ei yhtään mikään.
Kaikki suvakit pitää lahdata.

>said he would ban Muslims during his campaign
>said he would crack down on illegal immigrants and build a wall
>during his campaign
>This wasn't supposed to go this way

>Crew_sample-005.jpg

Former spurdo poster here, not gonna lie, I enjoy watching him sböra pöra the shit out of you, but in all honesty, we can let spurdo get his hands on E.S..

>lol, the fact that I support ideologies that if fullfilled, will lead to my own people becoming a fucking minority in their ancestral homeland, is just an opinion brah, show some tolerance.

No.
You are cancer. You are a fucking traitor. You advocate for policies based on an ideology that ONLY HARMS OUR PEOPLE, and you desire to see a future that puts the survival of our people at risk.

You are a dysfunctional traitor, and your insane ideas put our whole group, our people, at extreme long term risk. You, and everyone who thinks like you, MUST be fucking removed permanently in order to safeguard our future. You are an enemy, and if our military started a coup tomorrow with the express goal of removing all leftist traitors like you, along with shitskin and mudslime subhumans, I would have ZERO qualms about joining them in slaughtering you fucking treasonous kike serving globalist cunts.

Petturin palkka on kuolema.

CTR SLIDE THREAD

youtu.be/gJ4gGNHPpqc

Vedäppä ittes kiikkuun homo

take the pill.
one of us...ONE OF US.
youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA