Leftists can't be attrac-

>leftists can't be attrac-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Crimean_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Russia#LGBT_history_under_Stalin:_1933.E2.80.931953
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

faggot

Fake pic of Stalin. Also he wouldn't classify as a Leftist by today's standards since it's become just as much if not more about social than economic issues and Stalin was a social archconservative and nationalist.

Don't confuse 20th century leftists with 21st century leftists, particularly 21st century Western leftists.

Actually don't confuse any leftists with American/Western European leftists.

>Wonky eyebrow
>Cant see his cripple hand

>All leftists are bottom...
> A FUCKING LEAF.

>those eyes
KHAN'D

He was a Communist, labeling him as a conservative, or nationalist is meaningless since he saw them as goals for achieving a communist society.

It's pretty obviously the same person you retard, look at the facial features, specifically the brow, cheekbones, chin, and nose.

He's a swarthy Gypsy.

Is... is that jihadi jesus before he grew his hair?

Anyone else thinks Stalin would have killed trannies and genocided Mudslimes?

he probably did

Trannies ? Surely

Muslims ? No, he didn't do that but if he was still living in our timeline and if he was head of the state of a western country he clearly would genocide them, or deport them and into some gulags

Leftists are often more attactive.

No one on this board would post here or hold the political beliefs that they do if they weren't essentially grown children who don't fit in with society.

>gassed the jews
>promoted strong family values
>gulaged the degenerates
>usurped communism from the jews
stalin was pretty based

are all canadians gay? i hate canada so much you guys are the gayest, snobbiest nation on earth and you're all way dumber than you think you are

What are you fucking gay?

You're obfuscating the argument purposely, you imbecilic chucklefuck.

wasn't he 5'4

So you'd admit that Stalin is someone on the left that should be praised?

Technically speaking, pointing out that someone's attractive doesn't mean that you're a faggot. Usually it's just admiration of someone's looks or the thought to have such looks themselves.

They're are probably fugly and unwanted and therefore associate any admiration to appearance as homosexual or 'icky'.

It's like prepubescent boys thinking girls have cooties, except these neckbeards will forever remain like this.

No it's not. People don't suddenly develop such squinty eyes in their adulthood

Homooooooooo

fake pic of him

He 100% would, look up what he did to entire muslim peoples after the war (those who welcomed Hitler)

Masterfull cult of personality propaganda pick ,but not true.

Look up what he did to crimean tatars, chechens and rest of mudslims.
I fucking despise Stalin but one thing he did good was the shit he did to muzzies.

Switching back and forth, there are too many similar features between those pics. The only real difference I see is the eyes and ears, but the cheek, lips and other such facial features are practically 1:1
So who's it then in OP's pic?

How I see myself
How My mom sees me
How I actually am

He did both actually.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Crimean_Tatars
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Russia#LGBT_history_under_Stalin:_1933.E2.80.931953

>and genocided Mudslimes?
But he did that, he also had a lot of the Muslim population.

He also genocided Jews and was antisemitic, but he wasn't a Nazi so it was totally okay for him to genocide minorities and invade Poland because gommies "saved" Europe from the big bad evil painter.

*But he did that, he also had a lot of the Muslim population displaced.

>implying that picture of Stalin isn't way more attractive than OP's picture
I'm no lefty but hey

Canada > United States of Africa

Check out the USSR under Stalin's social policies, the dude does not classify as traditional left. He was not a progressive or liberal by any means, Leftist/liberal is much more about social freedom than anything else and Stalin despised it and viewed it as undermining towards state authority and rightly so considering the Bolshevik's insane social policies almost destroyed the USSR in the first 10 years. If Stalin led the US today he would no doubt kill probably 90%+ of the current media industry not simply for control but because he viewed it as degenerate.

>Muslims ? No, he didn't do that
Look up Crimean Tatars famalam.

Yes, he was ugly in general and had smallpox scarring but beyond that he was a turbomanlet, as were a lot of the original Soviets and Bolsheviks. ((( )))'s are short. Lenin was like 5'3.

You fucks are retarded
Stalin had horrible POX scars all over his face.
>Clearly doctored photos

5 foot 5 inches

He was Georgian. He and Beria were Georgians, and communist dickbags. Are Georgians crypto kikes? pic rel

>Stalin
>Leftist
Joseph Stalin was an authoritarian autocrat who let millions of good little leftists die in screaming agony so that he could live the high life with his friends in the capital. He had actual Leftists tortured to death, he never cared a whit about your make-believe "struggle" against nonexistent porkies, he only cared about pork. That delicious, succulent pork which he ate while Leon Trotsky died crying for his mommy in a hospital bed, and while millions of GOOD LITTLE LEFTISTS died begging for their lives on the Eastern Front.

And did you get Communism? Nope! You got the bones off his table and millions of leftists frozen to death in gulags, while RIGHT WING MEN (the only sort of men) ran the Soviet Union as their own personal catering service.

>stalin
>leftist
If he came to power nowadays most leftists would flee the country.

Like they would be allowed to. Maybe another Stalin needs to come along to really 'drain the swamp' and scorch the earth beneath it.

It's doctored you retard.