Russia can have Ukraine

Why should we risk WW3 keeping Russia from taking Ukraine? Russia is never gonna conquer the world or even Europe because it can't be done but they have ruled Ukraine for half a millennia. It's fucking theirs and they can have it. It's essentially been a province in revolt for the last few decades give or take a few years?

It's a meme country with nothing but radioactive waste, big titty whores and just fields of cereal that is just causing dumb geopolitical problems. Without NATO and Russia saber-rattling the entire time Russia would own it anyway, like they have since the early modern era.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHMocXDhotM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Kremlin shill.

>it has nothing
Then why is Russia totally obsessed with Ukraine all day, will you annoy Belarus next?

Seconded.

On behalf of all Russians, we don't want it. No more Ukranian migration into Russia pls

Poland can have it.

>they have ruled Ukraine for half a millennia

Longer than America's been America

>It's essentially been a province in revolt

Too right

>Fuck off Kremlin shill.

Wanting to screw a traditionalist European country makes you the shill. This is why we can't have nice things.

But we don't want them either.

I will not be shitting you in the following statement:
>I'd rather have shitskins imigrate here than hohols.
At least you can see who the enemy is based on their skin colour.

Indeed. Fuck """ukraine""".

>implying Russia wants Ukraine

At this point it'd be an improvement. Ukraine is basically under the same jewish control that starved millions in the 1930's. They should welcome putin like the welcomed the nazi's

Then why all the tension over it?

Imagine niggers combined with arabs. That's ukrainians.
We're just trying to push them into our enemies hands so they ruin them from within.

Nah senpai you can keep them

You saying no one wants them is a meme. Clearly Putin wants Ukraine.

What if we send them over to your place instead?

Turkey should get Ukraine 2bh.
It's half-Turk already and it will be a neutral territory that way

Wrong. You know shit about our situation burger, don't pretend to be smart - you are not.

Go back to /x/ hohol.

leave the shills thread and let it circlejerk and die

>namefag

> putin shill

The real wage is probably more like in Belarus, it's not THAT terrible, at least in the cities. At least that's what she says: youtube.com/watch?v=RHMocXDhotM

>When you're not really sure if you're Polish or Russian so you pick the worst characteristics of both and create a new nation.

and why should Russia have it? Russia is going to lose anyway to the USA and China, so what's the point

Russia is ultimate retarded shit, Ukraine is shit even more. You want one shit eats another? What's the point?
Are you fucking brain-dead or what?
Russia already has a lot of territory and can't develop it and will never develop it unless China takes it over, why does it need more and more territories at all?
Fuck you, you are retarded.

Okei

Raise your hand if you would die for your country fighting Russia on ukrainian land.

Go.

If it's been a province in revolt for decades and there is nothing there besides radioactive waste, then wouldn't it make more sense to leave them alone?

checked and keked

You're 10000 km away from Russia. You can afford to say that.

So what's happening in Ukraine at the moment anyway? Are both sides still just sitting in their trenches glaring at each other or is someone winning?

gg

That's literally what people said about the nazis as they started taking over countries.

Taking Ukraine is against interests of Russian nation. Though, government would love that.

>Are both sides still just sitting in their trenches glaring at each other

This.
Ukraine has large military and can steamroll over separatists like in 2014 summer season, dividing them and encircling Donetsk.

However, this will cause Russian battalion tactical groups participating in party like in 2014 again, which Ukrainians don't want to risk yet. They prefer to sit in trenches and wait for russkies to attack.

But russkies don't seem to be in attacking mood anyway

Appeasement doesn't work.

yeah they drunk bums with 2 brain cells on average

It is in Russian interests to keep Ukraine either a puppet state or weak and unstable

no that's in the West's interest the whole Maidan fiasco was about that

The only real option is allow NovoRussia to exist separate from ukrainian maniacs.
Not taking anything to anywhere.

No, the western long term interests do involve a weak Ukraine but they also want them to join NATO and the EU, then weaken them via financial burden and have them do the wests bidding.
Russia needs them to be weak and unstable right now so they can't join the EU or NATO.

I see.

So Ukraine can't push because Russia will intervene and stop them, so they're waiting for "something" to happen to distract Russia?

We need land with out ukranians.

Ukraine cant fight near Russian border for obvious reasons, neither can Russia invade Ukraine with full scale operation.

Which means this mess will keep going for a while in condition of frozen conflict. Shits fucked up m8 and there is no solution seen on horizon yet.

Russian government does not represent or pursue Russian interest.

Sup Forums thinks Putin is patriot nationalist who makes Russia great again, stop answering their baits.

They pursue the geopolitical interests of the Russian state

We don't need it. Taking Crimea is already a massive burden, we will need to gibs dem dat for many years before it will pay back, if it ever will.
We don't even need Donbass, there's nothing of value there

They don't. Actually, they are actively destroying the Russian state as political and social institution.

Our media thrashes them to ensure Putin winning at least until 2050
Honestly many russians are tired of the ukraine hate train that the media forces down our throat, we want to return back to not giving a shit about khokholes

I don't think you know how states work
>inb4 "you're telling me how my country works"

How are they biologically different from other slavs? Not being a faggot, I'm genuinely curious. I thought you were all pretty similar ethnically.

Oh, I know.

They're replacing state institution with a shady coup of friends and corrupt business partners medieval-style by any price the nation will be made to pay.

When they leave, nation will have to struggle to build the state from scratch.

Russian history in a nutshell:
Russian government wants to expand at all costs even if it can't do anything with the land
Russian people just go along because nobody asks them

Butthurtbeltians on Sup Forums believe that every russian can't wait to take a piece of Latvia or Finland, but that is bullshit, russian people don't care

You already failed since 2014 at
>muh Donbass
>Muh Krim nash

>African depending on looted towns from Afrikaner
Or
>Afrikaner that fails to keep country intact even with all the weapons and advantages

Also for fluff borders. Russia doeant want EU presence right up to its borders. Just like EU doesnt actually want turkey to join them because then the EU's borders would ironically be touching the middle east.

That does not harm the state, only the people.

Why should we risk WW2 keeping germany from taking suttenland? Germany is never gonna conquer the world or even Europe because it can't be done but they have ruled the suttenland for half a millennia. It's fucking theirs and they can have it. It's essentially been a province in revolt for the last few decades give or take a few years?

It's a meme country with nothing but radioactive waste, big titty whores and just fields of cereal that is just causing dumb geopolitical problems. Without the treaty of versailles and german saber-rattling the entire time germany would own it anyway, like they have since the early modern era.

You're scum you know that? Look past petty quibbling and see who the real enemy is. All whites should unite against Muslims and Africans.

But that's impossible now, because there is Anti-Ukraine aka Novorussia. The Russians did what the West has been doing forever. Create Anti-entities. Like Taiwan is to China, Pakistan is to India, etc.

Why should we risk WW2 keeping germany from taking Poland? Germany is never gonna conquer the world or even Europe because it can't be done but they can have small Poland.

It's a meme country with nothing but radioactive waste, big titty whores and just fields of cereal that is just causing dumb geopolitical problems. Without the treaty of versailles and german saber-rattling the entire time germany would own it anyway, like they have since the early modern era.

They aren't, he's being a moron. Ukrainians are great and should be welcomed by their white brothers.

Society is the tunable instrument the people use to achieve something great and bright.
Modern Russian government took away the right to tune the state, locked that right after elites the usurpers appointed to be elites.
The elites do not represent the people.
I think, it hurts people.

>Society is the tunable instrument
>The state is the tunable instrument society (people) use...
fix

Russian libturds are even worse than western snowflakes. Why? Because they get double-cucked. They get cucked from Russians and from libturd cucks in the West as well. It's really the bottom of the pit

well played! this comparison is very original. no one has ever done it before. it's perfect. your intellectualism is unrivaled.

because as we all know, western czechoslovakia was entirely populated by germans and czechoslovakia had recently undergone a bloody revolution. czechoslovakia was tragically poor and corrupt for decades prior.

same exact thing. same exact situation.

Of harming the state, it's not harmed if you OK with medieval understanding of state.

t.balkancuck

> killing Russians is not a problem, if it`s not 2014
I don't remember it being a problem for anglo in the last 100 years.

No shit Sup Forums is filled with Russkie diaspora shills who want free visas to their home countries they are illegally in. The reality is no real sane person likes Russia because it lacks rights of ethnic populace by default.

drat, my criticism of another poster for being unoriginal, ahistorical and dishonest has just been utterly torn apart and upended

a muslim from london had the brilliance to deploy every little board in-phrase he learned of in the last year. damn. i wish i could've seen that coming

got me good. my shitposting career, ended. i'm a balkancuck! no!!!

The only effect of Ukrainian immigration to Poland I noticed so far is an influx of female cashiers who are kinda adorable in their incomplete grasp on Polish language and seem like they would make good submissive wives.

You talk too much

ukraine shithole. fuck country, fuck people, fuck it

Hey Katsapoff, get off your proxies :P

lol, I'm from Ukraine I can see how this country is shit

russia wants ukraine cause all of the good game devs are ukranian (STALKER. Metro 2033/last light. I think pathologic was ukranian too) oh and also the russian water sources weren't shit enough so now they want to take the water from Chernobyl, to sell alex jones' water filters
Its a game of 88 dimensional chess, and alex jones is the one playing it, as both the 12 dimensional pedophile vampires and as the humble filter merchant

they are welcome here

plz die op, u cant say shit about eastern Europe becasue you are not even close to it. and your opinion is just a pile of shit

I can't imagine someone in SA cares about ukraine russia and ww3, so buzz off shill.