Why doesn't Sup Forums embrace progress?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sVXnoanopzA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because niggers are backwards and just want to complain about everything

Ayoooo we wuz space marines and shieeeeet.

Progress isn't changing history to suit an identity politics narrative, because of hurt feelings. If they were really so concerned about truly leaving a large impact on our nation, besides crippling debt from welfare and abominable crime statistics, they'd finish school and help with future projects dealing with stuff of this monumental nature. Hell, even just finishing school and having jobs would do that at this point

The left's definition of progress always sets everything back when it's put in place.

>WE WUZ 1 POST AND SHIEEEET!!

What's the accuracy of this film? If it's made up liberal bs, does anyone have something that prooves it? Friends keep talking about how great it is, and if it's false, I want to be able to BTFO them

No its not false. Its based on the biography of one of the scientists. Of course there was a team of over 300 people working on the space program and everyone of many races and genders contributed.

stop being a rotorphobe

We do, we just also realize that 99.99% of all progress in the history of mankind has been done by white males with the freedom and resources to make that progress possible.

Right. But how many did these three women contribute? Are they just one of many mathematicians that helped with the programming, or was there more to it other than the fact that they probably faced some heavy discrimination?

I hate the fact that they made it look like they were SUPER POWERFUL BLACK SASSY ATTITUDE ASS WOMEN OMG
no they were fucking nerds like everyone else at nasa back then. And wow congrats they also happened to be black, i could honestly give less a fuck.

>blacks never been to spac-

the white astronauts couldn't go on the mission because the radiation would have killed them instantly. A last resort decision to submit these 3 black woman for tests revealed that they were completely immune to radiation because of their kang DNA. They flew up in place of the cracker racist astronauts and were the first people to land on jupiter. It is based on a true story.

They were used as human calculators to figure out trajectories etc.etc. since computers weren't really trusted back then.

Progress or incremental steps toward the Jew World Order?

Whites are the biggest threat to the Jew World Order, so Jews are working non-stop to destroy us.

Dr. William Luther Pierce Audio Collection
archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio

Because they know their needle dicks will never please a women.

Wasn't a bad movie too.

I wish they would do one on margaret hamilton!

KEK

In the early days of the space program they didn't use computers much and did much of teh computations by hand.
I think the point is they were part of the team that contributed and they are only recently getting recognition because of how racist it was back then. (ie they were hidden figures) That and all the discrimination they faced and how eventually NASA was able to progress by letting everyone contribute.

Thread theme:youtu.be/sVXnoanopzA

Sup Forums is progress

There is only technological progress.

Because you have to fight the progress of any disease.

I do support progress in deporting illegal spics from the US and nigs/ragheads from Europe does this count?