TRUMP STATEMENT ON SWEDEN

RAPISTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
youtube.com/watch?v=zPvHmHuWKcg
youtube.com/watch?v=H3eXiyI4OBo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Sweden
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/violent-crime/violent-crime-topic-page/violentcrimemain_final
bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I KNEW IT!

Everywhere I go it's retarded liberals going HURRRR WAT IS DONALD IMPLYING IN SWEEDEN?? MY PROPAGANDIST OVERLORDS NEVER TALK ABOUT HOW SWEDEN IS BEING OVERRUN BY VIOLENT REFUGEES!!! HE MUST BE LYING AGAIN!

I'm so fucking sick of this shit, Sup Forums.

save us donarudo

what did he say about sweden?

They thought he was referring to a terrorist attack in the context of his speech, however he could just as easily have been referring to Sweden in general who is well known for having trouble with migrants integrating and committing crimes.

How will the feminist rulers respond? More migrants?

I don't care how much you fags try to meme that SWEDENYES shit, I bet the chances of you being killed, mugged or raped are still a dozen times higher in the USA than in Sweden, even with all their refugees.

>trump says anything at all

>news spins it as "LITERALLY HITLER!!" every single time

Wow his 5d chess game is on point
>if its proven true, he dropped a nice redpill and btfo all the medias saying he invented this.

>if its proven false, he just proved once again that the msm are spreading lies.

I'd fuck that dragon girl.

The fuck did the MSM think?

Yeah because the US has 13% Niggers and a good bunch of spics

Tae the niggers out of US crime statistics and they are on european levels

Which is weird cause we have just as many if not more illegall immigrants. The only difference is that as much shit as us choloa get we don't act like savages 100% of the time

Trump is literally Archie Bunker.

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

this orange baboon needs to get impeached already

the entire world is laughing at him

More like:
>Trump speaks off the cuff
>Misspeaks
>The media, being the nitpicking cunts that they are, jumps on it in order to make him look bad
>Trump later clarifies and attacks the media as dishonest

This is just going to keep happening. Trump has to learn to stick to a script.

>this orange baboon needs to get impeached already

>the entire world is laughing at him

maybe so, but only america matters. Europe is on deaths door. Have fun working to pay for ahmeds 10 kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPvHmHuWKcg

More like full damage control. Hopefully this is what we need to speed up the redpill process.

4D CHESS CONFIRMED

Why can't libshits keep up with the God Emperor? It's easy enough as just reading The Art of the Deal.

Not really. Every man I know wanted him to win.

Knowing the Swedish government they will import more refugees just to spite Trump

he made a SWEDEN YES! thread in real life yesterday at his rally

Sweden is very quickly turning into a massive shithole and sweden and leftists retards are in denial over it.

Scott Adams points this out all the time. Trump puts himself in situations where he has multiple ways to win and no way to lose

You are what is wrong with sweden.. grats

SWEDEN
W
E
D
E
N

YES
E
S

Why?
It only shows the media up for what they are

keep dreaming achmed

>Obama could fuck up literally anything, or make up stuff whole cloth
>Media couldn't get enough of their tongue up his ass
They actually think the people of the country don't notice the 180 they did.

Trump has already won 2020.

>Sweden
>Not the biggest joke to any sane person

>I can't communicate so I have to subtitle myself on twitter.

Lying, orange sack of shit. You got the prez you deserved amerifarts

I know it! Sadly many of them are going to have to have a really negative experience or 2 before they stop and think about things after reality socks them square in the jaw. I take no joy in saying that but it's like the one single liberal that take moves to an all black neighborhood and says, "WTF?!! This isn't like all the Hollywood glamour said it was! This black is a totally violent, diseased shithole!"

he wont, he doesnt mind doing this. It incentives shows like tucker to keep doing what theyre doing, via presidential promotion.

>save europe and win ww1
>save europe and win ww2
WE'RE COMING SWEDEN

so would Saikawa

why do you think a dangerous facist is a laughing matter?

difference is the boys out here have guns.Niggers and spics get in in line quickly when they realize that you are packing

kek

Kill yourself

everything is somehow some one else's fault.

>wrong electoral college margin - that's the info i was given
>wrong statement in sweden - fox news told me so
>nukes some country in the future - thats what (((they))) told me to do

never take personal responsibility you illiterate manchild. always others are at fault wahh wahh

A fucking kiwi

OR their lack of integration.

Don't worry we will invade soon and help the true Swedes get rid of the immigrants.

Now wait for the media to fact check and end up talking about immigration in Sweden, inadvertently redpill8bg everyone

The 9d chess is real

That there's terrorism.

Sweden doesn't classify mass rapes, killings, grenade attacks or car bombings as "Terrorism" if done by a "Gentle person of othersweden descent"

This, US is extremely brown. Only difference is that Sweden is native white territory, while the US 500 years ago was mostly Indian.

no we are laughing with you actually

You're right, Trump should be investigating everything himself.

SUDDENLY,
Sweden YES is known everywhere!
KEK

thanks for the defense, southern germany, but to be fair "take out the refugees and sweden would be on european levels" is an equally valid statement.

AFRICA'S NOT SENDING THEIR BEST

Why? It's worked for him so far.
The way I'm seeing it, he's got some reason for doing this silly shit that we're not privy to. He wants the media distracted...it's just a question of "why".

>>The media, being the nitpicking cunts that they are, jumps on it in order to make him look bad

x10000000

Typical leftshit behavior

The smallest of transgressions become the biggest things to them ever. How many thousands of stories, tweets, have been written on this fucking minor infraction already?

häng dig själv min neger

>Trump has to speak off a script despite his honest, off the cuff remarks being the reason he's popular

Stay mad, cuck

Nah, it shows trump for what he are. Hes a lying piece of shit. He refereed to a news piece about rape and nowhere on that news piece did then mention immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3eXiyI4OBo

People really dress like the Breaking Bad characters

>that fucking twitter feed or whatever they call it

Why do people even care about twitter and social media so much? the damn thing is almost %90 bots

God damn!

Msm: nothing happened in Sweden last night
Euro media: pissed off and stupid
Meanwhile people search on Sweden and learn how fucked up immigration is in Sweden: Omg, no go areas, rape capital, etc.
Finally, figure out Trump referring to Tucker Carlson Fox feature on how fucked is Sweden
Win-win-win

Don't you have a bull to prep?

is it because he hurt your feelings?

We all know immigrants were committing those rapes so stop deluding yourself

Seriously this latest "controversy" is making me hate Swedes even more

Yeah, Im just mad at felloe europoors pretending like the US has a Gun or Crimeproblem when it has a Niggerproblem.

the entire world is laughing at you

pol believes trump and fox media lies. shame on you pol for being so retarded.

>it shows trump for what he are

hello mehmet

>Trump mentions Sweden
>The media instantly start shooting themselves on the foot nonstop
>Indoctrinated swedes attempt futile damage control on Sup Forums
>The only thing piling up is ever increasing rape statistics and extensive lists about fucking grenade attacks
Also if any Swede even tries to reply to me that's racist you bigot

>>"They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. Their rapists."

>Mr Trump, why do you say mexicans are rapists?

>able bodied news men cowering
>based Kamikaze Wheelchair Swede saves the day

>Trump is a liar
>Only 3 quarters of the Swedish women were raped that Trump clamed

Just like Manlets, the Media will never learn.

5:55 was the proudest I have ever felt for a swede

I dunno if he knew they were gonna take it in this direction but it seems like a decent way to make them look like idiots once again.

Cuck

That's what the media wants you to believe

Just hold on a little longer, Sven.

We will come for you.

I volunteer to invade Sweden under Emperor Trump and clean up your mess. Your immigrants and feminists are so bad that there will be no deportations, they all go up against the wall.

I dont know what that means but i understood neger. Good one

You have a higher chance to be raped in Sweden than you do in the USA. Not sure about mugging but you do have a higher chance to be killed here if you stumble into nogtown. Everyone has guns.

Indeed pretty awesome. I just wonder what happened to the guy after. The newscrew ditched the guy.

The US aint the rape capital tho

>Swedes are such cowards it takes the handicapped guy to do something

Checks out.

My mother just said this she only watches CNN. :/

Please explain for this Mexican person who is residing in America. Of course here legally

4D chess strikes again

Sweden is blown out of proportion by racists.

Reality and white supremacy blind them.

No you don't, retard. It's just that the definition of rape is very different in sweden.

Total violent crime per 100,000 in Sweden:

Total violent crime per 100,000 in USA:

Now shut the fuck up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Sweden

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/violent-crime/violent-crime-topic-page/violentcrimemain_final

Man, this post is incredibly ironic.

Oh, and here is some proofs: bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

immigrants already live streamed one of their rapes recently. You no longer have to pretend.

Moron.

What is the definition of rape in sweden? Meme's aside, please