>atheist countries
>liberal as fuck
>literally proof that Protestantism leads to atheism

>Protestant countries are filled with heretics who are going straight to hell

HMMMM

Typical protestant

Hmm

TYPICAL WMAF

>Protestant countries will be the first to be taken over by shitskins.
HMMMMM

Hmm.....

France is Catholic

>Latvia
>Nice
lmao

This is WMAF proddie

Hmmmmmm

This is WMAF protestant

Hmmmmmmmmm

Atheist you mean

Protestant BTFO

Hmmmmmmmm

Virtually all Anglo-Latin countries are atheist by that measure

Actually explains a lot

Same with all those countries in OP PIC

HMMMMMMMM

Does it explain this

France to fall before Germany or Sweden.
>Are you retarded?

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

> Those countries
> Historically Protestant
> Implying any sizable proportion of their populations are religious
LOL, do you seriously believe that a large portion of native Brits, Northern/Eastern Germans, Danes, Swedes, or Norwegians believe in God or Christianity? Kek
Also, they are definitely nicer but they're also infinitely more cucked than any Catholic country.

I wonder why

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yes, the death of god is a catastrophe

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wonder how

Hmmmmm

Yes, virtually all Anglo countries are essentially atheistic with America being the only possible exception. The same is even more true of Germanic countries (Germany, Austria, German parts of Switzerland, Netherlands and Scandinavia).

Latin is mostly true, especially France and Spain to a lesser extent although Italy is an exception.

Now compare birthrates

Thanks for feminism, SJW's and white guilt luther

Why

Hmmmmmmm

good discussion, thanks for the great post

Protestant BTFO

Hmmmmmmmm

They're more modernized, urban, and have more intelligent populations on average, therefore they're less religious.

What do you mean?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

1. Catholicism is pathetic, it puts the authority of literal child molesters ahead of the actual scripture and your own relationship with God.
2. Protestantism, in its modern form, has nothing to do with the Reformation and everything to do with corrupting the concept of evangelicalism.
3. Calvinism is full retard, predestination sounds like Freud telling an unfunny sarcastic joke.

Basically, read about Martin Luther then read the Bible and decide shit for yourself if you want to be Christian.

Churches are good for keeping communities strong and a being a shoulder to lean on, so to speak.

Wow protestant makes you to atheism in time

Hmmmmmmmmm

wtf I love Catholicism even more now.

This is what luther believed

Hmmmmmmm

Is that jim carey?

I mean dumping ur WMAF folder isn't intersting and posting hmmm ironically is lame and passé

Come and get hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think you're onto somenthing

Yes

Hmmmmmmmm

France is traditionally the most Catholic country in Europe and is possibly the least religious and most secular country in all of Europe now, the only regions less religious than it are probably Eastern Germany, Sweden, the Czech Republic, and possibly parts of Norway/Denmark.
Ireland is also barely nominally Catholic now despite being possibly the most homogeneously Catholic country in the world outside of maybe Poland as recently as 30 years ago.

Hmmmmmmmm

Explain

that's because protestantism is the whore of babylon, that attains wealth by betraying Christ

Hmmmmm

I wonder

French were influenced by PRODDIE enlightenment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

If you're gonna make an argument then make it and we can have a discussion and both get smarter.

Or keep posting hmm making everyone dumber

Makes me

Think

Hmmmmmmmmm

Just a reminder that American protestants are among the most nationalistic, conservative groups in the western world and helped elect Donald Trump.

paganism is the way lads

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>religion

Biggest meme ever

>Jews
>Anti-semitism
>"look at me! I am so fucking special! 6 million! Oppression! Germany give me €!"

>Muslims
>I think I am smart but I worship a fairy tale
>my country is getting bombed by MC Donalds! We demand gibs from Europe!
>we suck so much that we have to rely on the west for survival

>Christians
>thank you God for letting me live a delusion (basically happy that they have 5 (6 ayy) senses)

Off yourselves

Saging this shit, you're just using it as a dump for WMAF stupid pics.

I said predestination was retarded, and I said read ABOUT Luther, not follow his writings verbatim

there's flaws in all branches of Christianity, which is why I said decide shit for yourself

what needs to be understood is his role in the reformation, and Christianity as a whole, not his specific interpretation of the bible

also, however dumb Christianity sounds, Islam is 500% more retarded. the Qoran seems to be written by a 15 year old on a crystal meth binge having massive delusions of grandeur.

And stupid

Makes you think

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

citation needed lol
>white people are dumber than niggers

Really made me think!

Racist

Hmmmmmmm

White protestants are smarter than liberals.

And now you suck because of it.

>le atheism is good meme

he said while enjoying the freedoms and security from a justice system based on religious morals

Hnmmmmmmm

It's just a map highlighted?
>?
>Profit

I don't get it, protestants are white guys into asian chicks? or catholics are?

this OP is a shitty troll its confusing

>29 posts by this ID
Wew, you seem really upset about something.

American proddies deny science

Hmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmm

White proddies deny evolution

>you can't be a good person without being religious

Speaking of delusion

Hmmmmmmmmmm....racist

So do liberals.

>deny science

religion isn't meant to replace science lol its a false dichotomy

Religion and science are two different things

>building nuclear weapons is a valid scientific entreprise

Wow science is so moral !

We were to merciful to hugenots

Liberals accept it at least

Hmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmm

Protestants deny evolution

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmm

Makes me bucket nuclear

>comparing genesis to evolution

again nice false dichotomy

It's been discussed that the reformist beliefs of Protestantism encourage individualism over collectivism, Capitalism and rational thought came to the mainstream in such countries with Protestant or Reformist beliefs, however individualism also leads to Athiesm and Liberal thought as well. The Catholic hivemind is generally more resistant to Atheism

Makes me think hard

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Came here to post that

It was the protestants of the USA that supported the black rights movemet/suffrage. The libtards were always against equality. They've also had 40+ years now to normalize deviant behaviour! Now they say its a good thing to the point they almost succeeded in normalizing pedophilia!

Traitors to mankind!

>not wanting to end wars in seconds instead of years

Religion BTFO

Except of course Weber also said that

A)Protestantism leads to authoritarianism

B)operate by a system that takes away human autonomy

C)Contradict Christianity all together

Hmmmmmmm

France conquered a large part of the Arab world, different scenario

Hmmmmmm....why didnprotestants deny evolution

>wanting to destroy the human race with thermonuclear war

Protestant contradict early christianity

Hmmmmmmmm

>Protestant countires also seemed to be really into getting cucked by muslim immigrants.

really makes you think.

again, you're trolling on the same point that science and religion is the same thing

hmm

Hmmmmmmm protestants hate evolution

Wow you truly are a saint user. I bet billions of people would agree with that argument and praise you till the end.

The whole idea of liberalism spawned from the ideas of Reformation in the first place

hmm

Hmmmmm protestants deny Big Bang

No they don't. Tell liberals that ethnic groups evolved in different environments and thus have different behavioral traits and intelligence.

>personnal argument
>doesn't address the fact that science needs an exterior moral reference

danish intellectuals (moslem cucks)

Protestants caused the French Revolution and the downfall of the West.

wow protestants sure are dumb
hmm

And atheism

And protestants are authoritarian

Just ask Calvin
Hmmmmmm

Free will is unbiblical
youtu.be/YZuaJtgTbAI?t=2064

The claim is not that the apostle's teaching weren't preserved orally. It's that every apostolic teaching we have is preserved in the bible.
And the bishops always considered themselves as below apostolic. Apostolic succession was a succesion of truth. I.e. This teaching is true because it comes from the apostles not: this teaching is true because I'm a successor of the apostles.
Actually study church history instead of crusade larping on Sup Forums