Does Sup Forums hate Milo because he's the exact personification of Sup Forums

Does Sup Forums hate Milo because he's the exact personification of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

since when does Sup Forums hate milo? he's a fucking hero.

Checked

(((pol))) tends to love and worship Jews and fags so I'm sure Milo is one of (((pol's))) heroes

fucking conservatives
filthy people

hello nupol

He does more than almost anyone else to further the Sup Forums agenda, and very rarely countersignals against us.

But he's an annoying fag and a crypto-kike, so naturally Sup Forums hates him.

why do you fags have to try to label everything? nupol? really? I've been on this site longer than you've been alive.

Sup Forums is gay as fuck, but not nearly so fabulous.

The only people who hate Milo are CTR, Shareblue etc.

They hate how he fucking destroys everything they stand for.

unsurprising response from a country that legalized gay marriage, faggot

Sup Forums gets autistic when somebody expands their audience by diluting their message to be less offensive and extreme and more palatable, because Sup Forums is always on a constant lookout for some small and obscure /areguy/

this thread seems like bait but it's worth an honest answer in the case that it's not

milo is spreading a message that acts as an introduction to wider and more Sup Forums-tier forms of thought. you can't go into a university lecture theatre as an unknown and open with "let me tell you about the jews" and expect to get a good reception and a loyal following. entertaining, charismatic, (((high verbal IQ))) people like milo are a necessary component of any movement. most people will never get too deep into an ideology. they will never reform value judgements about whether a category of action is good or not (such as racism, sexism) but must instead be told that the other side are the /real/ racists and sexists.
bare in mind that we still live in a world where our strongest countries have universal suffrage, and therefore appealing to idiots who like loud voices and flashy images is a necessity. if our jew doesn't do it, one of theirs will.

Milo hired a cripple qt3.14 Canadian girl to work on his grant project, then didn't pay her.

This

Sup Forums loves figures like Milo, Sargon of Akkad, Lauren Southern, Steven Crowder, etc. not because they're full Sup Forumsack, but because they're the starting point. You don't go from normie-as-fuck to Sup Forums personified in one day. It's a slow course of treatment spread out over weeks, months, or years.

>nigger loving faggot

yeah na

Sup Forums isn't responsible for rioting whenever he shows up in town. That's the tolerant left.

He doesn't even have the decency to stay in the closet.
He's nothing like Sup Forums.

I don't like what he is, but that doesn't mean he isn't right on most subjects.

>he's the exact personification of Sup Forums

Since when does /pol agree that blacks are still owed reparations for slavery?

He is annoying as fuck, but he woke a ton of people up. His being annoying shouldn't remove his accomplishment. He is turning people to the right side.

tldr

>Closetfag detected
It's cool. Everyone's cool with it.

You don't have to hate

There is nothing wrong with faggotry, especially on Sup Forums if we really had a problem with it, you and Canada would've been banned long long ago

This. The only people on Sup Forums who bitch about Milo are the 400lb Nazis that never leave their mother's basement who bitch about literally everyone that isn't as uber-racist and hateful as them. That isn't all of Sup Forums and I'm not nu-Sup Forums for speaking against them.

Milo is advocating for underaged sex with grown men, he is the definition of a pervert faggot.

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576

low quality, many such cases, very sad!

>not being bisexual masterrace
Typical Sup Forumstard going to the extreme

This is the best trait. He makes people pay attention to things they would never have otherwise.

You think the average normie who now knows about the regressive left, the culture wars from Hollywood to university, and other issues he highlights? Each mess he makes harms the left and adds to the right

No enemies on the right.

He's getting people to think and his gay jewishness mean leftists can't attack him like they would anyone else.

Cucks on here love him despite him being a nigger-loving gay kike that's just regurgitating shit he reads on Sup Forums for that autist attention and shekels.

its because of autism

rude!

I can't decide what I love more: abortions or masturbating at Milo's ass.

Come on man. Fags doom nations.

A buncha faggots obsessed with BBC? sounds about right

This. The ((right)) must understand that we need emotional arguments, humour and ridicule. Being right and having reasons and arguments is not enough.

>advocating for underaged sex with grown men

How?