Sweden BTFO

Will Sweden ever recover from taking in mass rapefugees?

@realDonaldTrump

My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833435244451753984

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am glad this is happening. Our media is pretty much Pravda at this point, and needs to be outed at every available moment.

Honestly no, none of these countries will ever recover. They have taken in far too many, and muslims breed like flies.

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

anyone with any common sense and access to the internet knew what the fuck trump was talking about.. leftists trying to smear him as usual.

I just hope Iceland stays Muslim-free. It's still good for now.

Its kind of depressing from a historical perspective. These western countries will no longer what they were. Years and years of culture extinguished in a flicker because of this bullshit.

I assume your government will see the mistakes of your neighbors and learn from it.

Mona Sahlin is a traitor and needs to be shot.

It's very sad to be sure. I'm sad for the people there, but mostly I'm sad for their children. I see many people moving from there, but moving does not mean they do not lose their culture. They aren't just leaving their own people behind when they leave, they are leaving everything that their country had been behind, forever.

>being a defeatist on a board whose main point of existance is to mobilize the west into a fight for survival

Do it then Swen. If you cunts started a civil war with the goal of removing shitskins and leftist traitors, I'd join up with you as a volunteer.

>Trump is redpilling the entire world
>Trump will become a father figure for numale Swede cucks

I dunno, I doubt he can fix them.

>Iceland
What % white is Iceland?

Maybe he should point out what's projected to happen to Sweden's HDI in the next 10-20 years

Bannon I know you're here somewhere. Keep increasing the redpill dosage.

Defend your country Swedes! Stand up for your Western Heritage. Try to Red pill these brainwashed heretics and save your civilization.

When I was there in Jan last year they were talking about 'immigrants welcome' and how much they were looking forward to the new diversity.

Apparently they were getting ready to bring in their first lot of Syrians? Didn't sound like many desu.

Being edgy and posting memes on an Internet board does not help anyone. Posting the facts and sentiments helps more than you know.

You have no idea how many times I've linked this and similar videos on the forum, and you have no idea why either.

Being a defeatist doesnt help anyone instead it makes you a cancer.

Yeah it was obvious what Trump meant but fukn plebbit retards are going apeshit look at the front page right now like 6 Trump threads at the top. How do we gas all reddit users?

We must continue to try to red pill all the normies in order to save the west.

well 93% of residents are Icelanders and most immigrants are from Poland anyway. So it's about 99% white.

yeah they're bringing a couple but honestly they're so few it doesn't really matter.