This 8 year old kid is unironically more intelligent than 98% of Sup Forums

Debate him you WILL lose:

youtube.com/watch?v=olPZ_IVs3dU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqB-EMqpsUA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3d43HLyTI
youtube.com/watch?v=B8iiT5WTIlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

women need to be oppressed to function in human society.

prove me wrong.

Nope, this only proves that the those on the left who truly believe this garbage have the mental capacity of 8 year-olds who are governed by their emotions and hot pockets. I'm sticking to the right, where at least with the hot pockets there comes a need to defend our positions constantly with actual data

He sounds like good candidate for Trudeau replacement

Sigh... we objectify everyone.

Why even try

>google search pictures of beautiful people
>most are women
HMMM REALLY MADE ME THINK.

It's not oppression. It's the natural order of things. Women's role in society is to birth and raise children. It's an extremely important role but more and more women are refusing the call because of 'muh empowerment'

>tfw when liberalism is so childish that an 8 year old can internalize it completely.

The concept of women being "oppressed" doesn't make sense if you consider it normal, to say the truth.

But I got what you meant and I think you might be right

>one post by this ID

He's redpilled on communism as well.

Sup Forums BTFO prepare to be cleansed bourgeoisie scum!

wait is this really an 8 year old or does he have that condition like Andy Milonakis.

> comfortable in my man body
wew lad, that fully engulfed double chin is not a good sign. All that processed tendies and grease is gonna fuck him up.
Hope you like estrogen kid, if you haven't fixed in a year try becoming trans

All that face touching.

woah society really went to shit didn't it

at least he calls out islam

Women need to be told that what they want ultimately doesn't matter. They exist to create and foster children. Gays are dysfunctional human beings who fail to reproduce. You could call gay people retarded and be technically correct.

That was the only point I disagreed with him. Islam was the first to give women rights to own land and vote, Islam is more egalitarian than Christianity.

>mfw reading those jewtube comments

t. virgin

This kid oppresses his mom, psychological projection

>wtf we need equity to work well!!!
>omg men and women have different roles on society, how sexist!!!!

>average /leftypol/ poster

Not an argument

Congratulations, you screenshotted your own video and brought it here in hopes you could "win" an internet debate. Lose some weight, leafie.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3d43HLyTI

Debate then, you WILL lose.

I have an IQ of 137.

what a fat fuck, jesus christ. can't believe leftists are praising this kid, I would be embarrassed if tubby here was spouting nationalist ideals.

>a chibi Cenk Uygur who talks like SammyClassicSonicFan
What a fucking nightmare

>Kid doesn't understand why we objectify women.

He'll understand once he's hit puberty

He looks like baby Chunk

Guarantee this kid will be conservative by the time he is 30.

>everyone had a perfectly good opportunity to elect a WOMYN PRESIDENT

who's being objectifying, again?

because you can't have it one way or the other, kid.

>a child agrees with me!
>therefore my position is a good one!
No wonder liberals love to reference Harry Potter and shit so much, they have the minds of children.

Lots of people didn't vote for her because she's a woman

not an argument

not an argument

not an argument

not an argument

not an argument

Yea, I dont have arguments with 8 year olds.

I know that, but the kid was talking about it as if that was the only reason.

honestly can't tell if you're baiting or not with this thread Tbh

wasn't making an argument, just expressing my disgust in this fat fuck kid

This tbqh. I like how he identifies as a "man" despite being 8 years old. Much like how liberals profess without experience. Surely a man of his caliber has some political insight we can all learn from!

>it's leaf reposts his subreddit content episode again

sigh

a fucking leaf

another non argument

Wow I thought you guys were supposed to be intelligent, even the best of right wingers are idiots lol

A true equality, 100% equality meaning one sex.
that's the only way it's gonna work. you can't 100% have quality and 2 sexes

>you can't have 100% equality and 2 sexes

Why not?

he looks like he eats turds

I can't handle the fucking comments. They even call him woke

That comma

>Canadian education
Because male and female are biologically and psychologically different.

>mfw this kid has better arguments than my feminist friend

don't you mean "I" in place of "this kid"

stop shilling your faggotry. in ten years if you have any sanity then you will look back at this kind of bullshit where you are a literal child that thinks he can patronise people far older and wiser than him and cringe, the embarrassment oh my, thank fuck spiked humour is defunct, so much liberal faggotry from my childhood

We aren't cave men (except conservatives who have the equivilant intelliegence of them lol) therefore biological differences are a non issue.

>I'm a man
>is 8 years old
Wrong

WHY DOES IT SAY WEST AND EAST

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE

"OPPRESSED EAST AND WEST" so that it fucking rhymes

This is really activating my almonds. Good job leaf

I love how this guy keeps calling everything a non-argument, despite the fact that he's using ad hominem is his own argument.

> therefore biological differences are a non issue.

>"Despite living in Quebec…"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HES A FUCKING LEAF

First, body is different and only women can(for now) birth a baby.
Women and men are atrracted to certain features, I just don't see a woman being attracted to a shy guy the same way man will attracted to a shy women.
of course it's more complicated.

Gray aliens(if they are real) have more quality than us, they are sexless.
they way people are Functioning today, I jsut don't think it's possible.

also pic realted
In today's society is still like the past. the man is the provider and the woman is raising children, ofcurse it's not 100% like that but still very true and accurate.

The amount of commies in the comment section makes me just as furious, all those fucking liberal idiots. Also who fucking taught this kid all that bullshit?

>Intellect alone will not help win every argument, you need wisdom too.
>Wisdom is accumulated knowledge that has been gained through repeated experience.
>The kid is 8 years.

Do your math.

Yes so? Canadians are intelligent and more mature than you.

What does any of that have to do with equality under the law? Women should be equal to men, get paid the same wages the same work, not have to live in fear of being raped, etc. biology has nothing to do with it.

STOP REPLYING TO THIS OBVIOUS BAIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

leaf genocide when??

HAHAHA they don't even realize he's a sarcastic troll

Fucking libcucks proving poe's law

how do you get past 20 seconds on the video? I will never know the truth

Genocide is nothing to joke about you halfwit disgusting excuse for a human.

Source?

not an argument

I was just about to say I wasn't going to bully a child, but then I saw pic related.

Fuck this little shit!

So all feminists and lefties are 8 year olds?

Yeah... seems about right.

He will not have food to be fat like this way in communism.

I know. It's just comical to me. Also realizing he's parodying the left.

I would love to meet his mother

source?

Guys, please leave this kid alone. It's not his fault that his dad, mom or school indoctrinated him with this garbage. Too many kids are given access to the internet at an early age and don't understand the consequences. He only understands that he getting alot of channel views for his videos.

I just wrote you a long comment but accidentally cut the page.
so fuck it, i'm too tired

I'll just write this:
equality is not only there it's convenient

> be drama kid
> be overly expressive and have a good memory
> have parent write you propaganda script

Wow. Such smart. Many intelligence.

Can someone explain to me what objectifying women actually entails? It's one of those buzzwords that been thrown about for years that I never really questioned until now.

He's just reading something his mother wrote to him.
Sage

>tfw 8 year olds really come to this board

That's it, I'm oooooout.

Listen to him.

He calls himself a feminazi and makes silly arguments

>137 IQ at age 8
>mental age of 11

Your ID says otherwise.

He's a homeschooled echo box that just repeats everything he's told. No more impressive than a parrot.

This is the same fuck who thinks communism works

>communism is good
>because poor people is bad
That is his whole argument.

Tumblr BTFO

>men objectify women
>his proof is doing a google image search on the word beautiful

That's only proof that a computer objectifies women, just as it objectifies everything. Put down the fork and Communist Manifesto and go for a run fatty.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and you drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in ontario, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of you drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news

>religion is totally evil guys
>but drumpf is a racist bigot for banning muslims

I won't pick on a kid, but his parents, or whoever is filling his head with leftist garbage, should be shot.

Graham Hancock says this has happened several times before. Women take over and then the word descends into nuclear winter. A few thousand years later and you're back at caveman times.

World*

Even disregarding the fact that he's a dumb child, it's really hard to take someone using the terms "east" and "west" so vaguely seriously. You're clearly talking about the US, just say USA. You're clearly talking about the arab world, say that.

hes 8, who cares. He has an better basic understanding of the world than an avarage burger

It's just really irritating. Stop trying to make your statements more general or all-encompassing than they need to be. It actually helps your argument to be precise and not fall into endless generalisations.

There is no such thing as poor people under communism, we are all equal.

>That's only proof that a computer objectifies women

Computers and google were invented by men therefore it's men who are objectifying women by proxy.

>memorizing retarded libshit talking points
>good understanding of the world

Google search beautiful women and beautiful women appear. Dear God objectification confirmed.

Liberal talking points ARE a good understanding of the world.

"Reality has a liberal bias" -Steven Colbert