Why is hunting fine but animal abuse is illegal?

Why is hunting fine but animal abuse is illegal?

Also would you step on the puppy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RlHVin56U2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By stepping on that one puppy, I could use the 18 billion to ensure that generations of puppies all over the world can be rescued, cared for, and given good homes.

The better question is, would an animal rights activist do it?

i would step on you for $100

>why is poison gas attacks okey but pepperstraying protester is okay?

fucking stupid

puppy yes, kitty no

This.

kitten yes, puppy no

depends on the type of puppy. also it did say "step on the puppy" it never stated how hard so id give it a nice tap.

ill take my 18 billion dollars now

I love dogs but I would do it for 18 million.

Hunting is not abuse.

I would eat that puppy alive ass first for 18 billion dollarydoos.

>mudshit

Of course, turning down 18 billion over a puppy is a choice only the stupid or insane would make. I'd kill a human for 18 billion. 18 billion ensures that no person descended from you will ever have to work again.

you have to go back

Are you joking? I'll crash his skull with my hands while his brothers watch for 18 billion dollars

Why do I feel no sorrow when I kill a kitten or a cat but I can't bear to see a dog hurt?

I would torture that puppy to death for 18 billion dollars

18 billion? Are you motherfucking serious?

I would rip out that pups guts and swing him around by it like a motherfucking lasso

I'd step on a kitty for free, seriously fuck cats

Don't be a pussy.. I would do it free

I'm the same way, I grew up with dogs.

Would you eat the dog after?

>for $18,000,000,000

No, because I'm white and a human. Niggers and spicks wouldn't hesitate.

I've stepped on a baby rat once accidentally.
So yes, I would.

for 18 bil I would step on my own balls

I'd step on it twice for 18 bilion

>Sup Forums claims to be against animal abuse
>until 18 billion dollars are in play cause dats a fuck ton of money

I'd step on it

as lightly as possible

Dumblr detected

>would you step on the puppy

depends how the contract is written up. If it's a shitty written document that doesn't define 'step' then yeah I'd just lightly press against it and the puppy would be completely fine.

desu it is a whole fuck ton of money

A Jew would kill the puppy for 18 cents.

The Eternal Jew (1940)
youtu.be/RlHVin56U2w

Because they're goofy little furballs
Cats are assholes.

Cultivating cognitive dissonance is the main way of establishing and maintaining a slave society.

Basically this

Top kek it'd be immortalized like a saint for its sacrifice in hand painted masterpieces.

I'd step on it for way less famalam

I would eat it alive for 18 billion.

I'd jump up and down on that sucker for 18 billion

for 18 billion I would for sure, its just a fucking mutt

I've done it for fun. Doing it for money would make it filthy, like having sex for money.

Yes, without hesitation.

And then I would cook it and eat it. As long as you eat an animal you don't have to feel bad about killing it.

Jew here, I wouldn't kill the puppy for 18 or 180 dollars, probably not even for 1800.

18,000? Maybe.

Jews are not like the goyim, we don't enjoy killing.

I'd turn that thing into puppy paste for that much money

all this thread proves is that Sup Forums isn't as smart as it thinks it is.

The only race where you would find people that wouldn't step on the puppy are white people.

One fucjing dog for 18 billion? I'd step on 100

>ITT: niggers with no integrity

It doesn't say I have to crush it underneath my foot so yes, I would.

Only the constraints of time would stop me from stomping on as many puppies as can be prepared if I am to be paid $18 billion.

killing animals is natural and beneficial for food, clothing, etc.

torturing animals for no good reason is not natural

It usually has to do with what family pet you had when younger since you kind of imagine it was your doggo or cat. Before I had a dog I felt the same way about not being able to see cats hurt but not giving a fuck about dogs.

For 18 billion dollars I'd fucking spend a year engineering special boots so that I fucking obliterated that thing into protons and electrons with a single stomp, for 18 billion dollars I'd skin it alive and sew its skin onto my fucking chest. That's cure cancer money, I'll just donate a billion of it and save millions of needy dogs and feel good about myself.

well you're a nigger

no, but I would eat one if I was hungry and kill it too if I had to

No.

And yesss.

you could make 18 billion without stepping on a puppy too, and retain your soul, stupid fuck

doing it for 1000 times less than was offered now thats bargaining

What, is this supposed to be some retarded word play? If so I'd imagine most people would avoid this fuckery by having a contract and have a lawyer look at it.

I, will step on the puppy.

I would blend the puppy in a blender and drink it for 2$ mil

dog fag detected

This and they didnt specify the amount of pressure that I need to apply when stepping.

>Why is hunting fine but animal abuse is illegal?

Because killing a grown animal for food has nothing to do with torturing an animal for "fun".
Hunting is not cruel, animals hunt other animals all the time.

I will not step on the puppy not even for 36 nillion dollars.

>implying the life of any human is even worth 18 billion dollars

Chihuahua puppy? Yes

Literally any other dog? No

Chihuahuas need to be genocided

Found the activist.

I guess they wouldn't, and all those other little puppies would starve and die

>evil is justified in some circumstances

Moral Relativist detected

Yorkshire terriers too, yappy bastards.

Pol throws a hissy fit when people defend eating dogs and defends this

>you could make 18 billion without stepping on a puppy too
sure if your father gives you a small loan of 1 million dollars

non whites would kill children for much less

Africans call unwanted children witches so they won't have to feed and take care of them

Chinese used to kill or abandon baby girls

Why is hunting animals legal but hunting people isn't

Animals. Show unconditional love > People. Cunts

If a man was going to slice open your childs throat and stated that after finishing he would give 10 billion to childrens charities would that make it ok?

Doing something evil isn't on a scale, it's like shitting in a starving mans dinner when you give it to him. It's not ok if it's only 1% shit.

Keks

18 billion dollars can save MANY puppies

Arguably, this is one of the most time-effective ways to make 18 billion.
If it could be repeated, you could exceed the GDP of a superpower and make an entire country for dogs overnight.

I'd stomp that fucking little dog so hard, so fast, as many times as needed.

For 18 billion dollars I would suck a niggers cock, spit the cum into the dogs nostrils and hold his mouth closed until he blacked out.

Then I would revive him, go kill a larger dog, stick the puppy up the larger dogs ass, sew it shut, tie it behind my car and drive dangerously fast on dirt roads, until I came to a river, jumped from the moving vehicle and let it run into the water.

based tripfag cuckalognan detected

i would do it for 1 million

The picture never said to step and kill the puppy, I'll just step on it's tail a bit and get the money. Then take the puppy home.

>hurting any animal for any other reason than nourishment or defense

Only muslim sandshits would hurt an innocent animal.

Yea, I would step right on it for $18b. You didn't say I needed to kill it. I'd nip its tail and then buy it a T-bone to make up for it.

You'd still go to hell for violated the NAP

Everyone who answered "yes" about stepping on a puppy, please deport yourselves from Sup Forums immediately you literal or honorary fucking shitskins.

Thank you.

hunting is for eating, abuse is for fun, i would guess. a necessary "evil" is ok if it's for eating, ethic is a human invention anyway
im not saying im a fag but 18 billion is 18 billion

>tfw

>18000
So he was right

It's a dog, not a child. Dog life does not in any way equate to human life, PETAfag

>chihuahua

fuck yes

Suck a dick, Bulgy. What the fuck even are you?

>Germany's sense of "humor"

Hunting is very fun too, but it's not fun because you hurt an animal, you make sure you kill it fast.
Taking pleasure in pain is abhorrent.

Yes, obviously I'd feel bad but I'd just support an animal shelter charity to make myself feel better.

>t. Achmed Muhammad Abdul al-Sahin

not that long ago people used to fill up bags with entire litters of puppies and kitties plus a couple of rocks, tie that shit up and throw them in a river

you should look up what they do to male chickens that have just hatched on poultry farms

Stepping doesn't mean squishing or even hurting. Technically stepping could simply mean gently patting its head with the bottom of my shoe for a moment.

So yes, I would. Also

animals dont pay taxes

Would you step on 18b puppy for 1$ ?

Cuz this one is too easy.

No, he wasn't. Like almost anyone I have my price for some things, even if they are distasteful.

$18,000 would do a lot for my family because, unlike Sup Forums stereotypes, we are not rich. The Zionist global conspiracy has not yielded much in the way of dividends for me and mine.

I love dogs and I hate the idea of killing innocent animals but I'm not going to lie and say I don't have a price.

I hunt for sport too so it would not be that different.

i guess it's a thin line, im not a hunter but i guess the thrill of hunting is istinctive. but as you say, you try to kill it as fast as possible. if you enjoy torturing you are a sociopathic