Swedes, if you're sick of shitskins ruining your country come to Iceland

You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/iceland/12165357/Meet-Icelands-first-Syrian-refugees-For-us-its-the-freezer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
snopes.com/iceland-pays-immigrants-to-marry-icelandic-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am I welcome? I have blue eyes.

>bunwarmer
Kek

Are Brazilians welcomed by their women and gays?

Well it's pretty much impossible to move here unless you're from EEA. But hey, you can come visit and give us tourist money.

No. fuck off hue monkey.

Yeah OP, what about me.
Blonde hair, blue eyes, 6'2. Come on buddy, don't you want me?

I have pale skin, green eyes and I like to lift weights, can I come over?

>EEA
What did he mean by this?

How is Iceland? It's bretty much the same as Norway, right?

Are all nordics welcome?
I seriously consider Iceland but I have no relevant skills. Should I just knock up an Islandian or can I go German teacher?

like norway but less people and nicer language

well you have free movement right? so just pack your things and come.

FUCK YOU OP REFUGEES WELCOME

bait comment

European economic area is the EU + EFTA. Britain or Scotland will probably join EFTA.

Also don't come here you won't like it and it's full.

I don't believe you.
>t. burger merchant

What if I bring lots of money?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/iceland/12165357/Meet-Icelands-first-Syrian-refugees-For-us-its-the-freezer.html

Soon

meh. it's only a few desu I couldn't care less.

Why the fuck do they get preferential treatment over """white""" americans? What did they ever do for you?

No thanks.

We have done this before and it has worked out fine, the actual real refugee families are productive and humble.

Unlike burgers, I would take 10 shitskin refugees over one rich burger, they do less damage. The degenerative effects of tourism is a bigger problem here than immigration.

nothing. it's just pretty much impossible to have zero refugees with the current government. at least they're not as retarded as sweden so they only bring a few. and those that come are heavily studied before given a refugee status. Even then they can't just go anywhere they please.
It's pretty well controlled.

I don't think my hair is blonde enough, senpai. I'd ruin the Icelandic gene pool.

>I would take 10 shitskin refugees over one rich burger
You really are just like the swedes.

Sweden is much blonder. We are Scandi / Irish / Basque mixed bastards.

Depends on the shitskins, 10 productive family members equal about 1 rich burger in terms of degeneracy. An ISIS member would be about equivalent to a burger.

hey
I have a class with a guy from germany

A "few" always turns into a rampant shitskin invasion. Enjoy your isolated country while you can.

Pls take me

we're not. Enjoy your incest.

fucking icenigger stop recruiting boipucci on Sup Forums

try not to allow too many in, soon, the Jews can come and start taking over your country and turn it into a hellhole.

Why do you think all burgers are degenerate?

We aren't all Californians you know.

Fuck off, we're full

your country is only 323,000. As long as you don't allow Jews to fuck up your country then you should be fine.

Cuckoldry runs deep in Swedish DNA.

If you let them in, it won't be long before it spreads to the native populace.

Dont fucking do it ragnar, sven will just spit on you the moment he gets there and blames you for everything he does wrong

You are a product of a morally bankrupt culture and can't be trusted with anything. No burger ever came here and did good things, they are all completely full of themselves with seemingly no connection to reality or anyone else. Even though on the surface it seems like we are speaking the same language the words don't actually register with burgers, some theorize they are actually p-zombies.

your cunt will never be full, it's a shithole filled with inbreeds that no one wants to live in

Isn't Icelandic incredibly difficult to learn?

What's the job market like?

Don't let them in, Iceland. Stay Icelandic, don't pollute yourselves with anyone else.

We're almost literally ''full'', there's a lack of housing here and people don't here don't really wanna take in refugees because we have more pressing matters like the elderly and such.

Because Iceland is so small people are way more connected here to these kind of problems as it often hits home for them so the few people that actually advocate for more refugees are almost always people in their 40-50's that have enough money to travel around frequently and thus think that people from far away countries are like the staff at the luxury hotels that they stayed at.
Or they're people in their early 20's that skip class to go to coffee shops and browse Facebook and such sites on their MacBooks.

Fair enough. That legitimately is American culture, pretty much just look at Trump.

If you knew Somali refugees were actually like you wouldn't want them, look at what they did to Minneapolis.

Can I come instead of stupid Burger man? :)))

>Pic related, tis me

>Or they're people in their early 20's that skip class to go to coffee shops and browse Facebook and such sites on their MacBooks.
lmao this

You are again assuming that we are all Californians
America is, unfortunately, a multicultural nation. Some are morally bankrupt. Others are simple blue collar folk doing honest work who go to church every Sunday.

could i move there looks comfy and all them pasty icelandic girls

good luck with your country, Olafur, hopefully, you don't fuck it up like Sven did with Sweden.

>leaf
don't make me get the rake.

they are fat

>Burger

Don't make me get the grill! >>:--D

They'll have somalian boyfriends and babies soon enough. Your dream is long dead.

>obligatory Icelandic feminist buttsex song that shows up in every Iceland thread
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

Grills cook the raw beef taste so it tastes like a burger.
Nice try

Coming next winter.
Just a few weeks though but I wanna taste that weird shark you guys fish up and dry so I can become a true man.

are you that guy from Sup Forums last night?

uhh, guys. Is this real or is it a joke? (I'm really hoping its fake or else, Iceland could be next in this multicultural agenda). snopes.com/iceland-pays-immigrants-to-marry-icelandic-women/

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake.

That's fake news

>anal sex is nice

Not when your rectum is prolapsing.

wtf is wrong with you stop projecting your cucky fantasies and how are they fat have you seen them

You fool, they will come to your country, and fall for feminist politicians again and turn iceland into rapeland

Go home Britain, you're drunk

>it's pretty much impossible to move here

I'm fucking jealous of your country 2 bee qwyte onist

nope haven't browsed Sup Forums in years now

[Underrated post]

>Italy giving Germans shit for not preserving Western civilization

>Half the reason Hitler lost WW2

Well, at least you guys tried to help

i am drunk in my home and why you such a pint half empty guy

Icelandic feminism is 1200 years old. The sagas had strong female role models that shaped the roles women took. The video is degenerate but empowering women doesn't have to be that bad as long as we aren't dismantling all the structures that make up society like we are doing now.

The "empire" gave us nothing but Christianity which we cherished and preserved through harsh times that would have likely killed us all without His guidance.

Also feminism in Iceland is not as extreme and degenerate as it is in burgerland

wew

Why do the smartest and best looking Italians have blue eyes then?
Wonder were the brown eyes came from then...

european koolaid drinkers who bash america nonstop like this really make me wish trump would pull out of NATO

i wanna see how much you hate america when the slavs come ashore

>No burger ever came here and did good things

I'm going to go to the Northeast and help some old dudes shovel snow or chop wood or some shit then

also, the good Americans are too busy working and raising their families. the only Americans that end up in Iceland are liberal faggots who live in their wealthy bubble looking for an obscure country to brag about visiting

I've considered moving to Iceland but it's too fucking cold desu

lmao it's not that cold

International law is what serves our interests, NATO does not serve us unless it's actually enforcing international law. It has pretty much lost all credibility in that regard because of your morally bankrupt leadership. You pulling out of NATO would probably be a good thing for us and the credibility of NATO.

whats iceland like i hear your pretty left

and who do you think enforces international law?
hint: it's not the europeans

idfk man I have lived here all my life

There are very few unarmed police here because in reality all law is mostly enforced by the participants of the system. If you rely too much on designated enforcers you are giving up your freedom for no benefit at all. You will never understand any this because the idea that people must be controlled under constant threat of violence is so deeply ingrained in your being, you like all burgers are completely controlled by the established power structure and embrace it fully with all (((their))) retarded narratives.

International law is actually enforced by the slow moving international community, EFTA courts enforced our legal rights when bongs and colgates tried to bully us. Burgers only hide behind law when it's convenient and dismiss it when it's not.

Having blue eyes doens not make you better

You still an Ameritrash

I bow down to your white freedom.

>says mexifag

>not that cold
>60 fucking degree summers

Yeah it's that cold, I don't get depressed really ever but I don't see how I could not be depressed with weather like that.

>leaving to the next cuck country near you instead of burning to the ground you in an atempt of killing the rapefuges

Lmao-ing @yourlife

Þegar ég dey verður ísland alskýað

ERTU FARINN AÐ SOFA RÆFILL

Ever heard of the league of nations ice cuck? Basically ran on the same premise as what you said, nations were left to their own devices and the United states isolated. We still ended up with a world war and the US had to come save the day, WW1 led to WW2 in which we had to save the day again, forever changing our role in the world as policeman because when nations are left to their own devices without enforcement it always ends horribly