Why the fuck is this idiot campaigning again?

Why the fuck is this idiot campaigning again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=un1JaaCk1Jw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Umm, source?

He's holding rallies in Florida.

Hitler did the same. Nothing to worry here

Hes going to drain the swamp in 8 years

Mccuck will die in that time

Rand will step in to btfo fed in 2024

Maga.

He said he was prepping for 2020. I also remember him saying OP is a massive faggot.

Speaking to the American people without the filter of the prostitute press.

Don't worry OP he won't even make it far enough to see the debates

CALIPHATE NEWS NETWORK
It urges Islamic propagandists to claim that aspects of Islam are being criminalized, and to frame
police as enemies of the Muslims. This, it says, helps to build a sense of alienation:
Tell them stories of how we feel unsafe and how they make it a crime for us to morally support
Muslims around the world, and they do not even let us leave the West if we want to.
Other tactics include aligning with left-wing activists to fight neo-Nazis and using them to do
undercover work for Muslims to "pave the way for the conquest of Rome." It suggests that
Muslims can use leftists to fight and sabotage the "financial elite."
Muslims – the oppressed citizens turn to Insurgency
We know in the present era, Russia is a common enemy and threat for both the Europeans, and
also Sunni Muslims.
Historically there is only one enemy Muslims + the West have united to fight. That enemy is
Russia.
Europe will wake up to the major threat they are facing "RUSSIA and according to my
understanding of prophetic narrations make a peace covenant with the ISLAMC STATE

campaigning for israel

Drain the swamp how if he's not doing his job?

We worked hard to get the fucker elected. Now that he's the president he devolves into campaigning mode.

>Campaigning
>Being president

Choose one.

What. The. Fuck.

Shut up idiot.

he's rapidly losing his base. turns out they're dumb but not that dumb to keep falling for his blatant lies.

Because he has already registered as a candidate for the 2020 elections.

Wasn't he supposed to be doing his job? That is, being the president? Working instead of campaigning?

The real question is why does this concern you so much?

Wrong!! Increasing support.

To rally the American people.

Hitler did it too. Populists tend to hold rallies. These will become an important part of his administration I think. Vague comments like the Sweden thing will make the press froth at the mouth and will further remove the press from between the president and the people.

>drain the swamp
>by adding to the swamp
Hmmmmmmmm

The media and courts were being meanies so he went back to his safe space.

I supported him and I think that whoever takes that office has to assume some duties and work for the best people instead of campaigning.

>2024
>Implying Trump won't just appoint him the Fed Chairman when Yellen's term is up next year

I don't think that those 2 things are mutually exclusive.

He's withdrawing to his comfort zone because his fee fees are being hurt by the ENTIRE PLANET laughing at him

He's starting reelection early.

I wonder if any other presidents gave speeches while in office

He's maintained a very steady work load the last month all while being attacked from all sides. You have to remember he is also a symbol for our ideology, him doing rallies will be a good thing.

Of course they are. You can't do both at the same time. Either you work or you campaign. He could be advancing his agenda, pushing tax reform, etc. Instead he's campaigning in Florida...

is it not obvious?
trump enjoyed the campaigning, the rallies etc etc.
he didnt like being asked difficult questions or being called out in press conferences

now hes president,he can do what he likes, and hed rather do this than his job

>His comfort zone is speaking directly to the American people
WTF I hate Trump now!

What else do you expect him to do at this point? He's made his picks and issued most of the orders that pertained to his platform and met with foreign leaders concerning his policy. That's about the extent of his authority. Everything now rests on the Cabinet to carry out his will with Congress having to step in to fill in the gaps. You want to point to the lack of things getting done, point to Congress.

I think the rallies are quite presidential. He is the CEO leader of the country. He is going to engage the imagination of the US public in ways that have not been done in maybe ever.

JFK's speech about going to the moon comes to mind as similar.

Bush 'W' was reasonably smart but totally incoherent speaking. Obama could only read a teleprompter, and is ideology was pre-computed to fit a political strategy.

Trump engages in a way not done at least since Reagan. The country is not-unified you say? A good leader can pull everybody together.

Wait and see, good sir.

Because he said that his presidency would be about giving back to the people, and what the people want is to listen to Trump.

Trump has it all, and his way of giving back to America is by being the best president the country has ever seen. Any president that comes after him will be judged by comparison to him.

Not gonna lie I supported Trump during the election but I can't help but sit back and laugh watching him crash and burn in office

I'll give him at most 2 months before impeachment

This. Makes sense. Rallying is his comfort zone, it's how the convinces himself that he is being successful.

If they can't stop trump by brainwashing the masses and somehow stop the whole show I fear President Trump is going to get JFKd

I realize you are trolling, but you are not that far off.

Trump seems to be able to read a crowd. He developed his political platform at his rallies by doing exactly this. He can judge immediately how he is doing, and how he is perceived immediately by going out in a crowd.

We all know how worthless polls and political 'experts' are due to Hillary's crash and burn.

The man is a fucking genius, and this is how he works. Watch, learn, and marvel at it all.

It means Soros is not allowed by law to use NGO's to bring him down

I can't believe I'm still seeing something like this. It amuses the hell out of me.

The fact of the matter is that Trump doesn't need to be JFK'd. The difference between the two is that the structures in place that Trump needs to unravel are incredibly entrenched. He's nearly powerless to do anything about them as much as it would help this country. These structures weren't in place during JFK's time (aside from the Fed), but almost immediately after Johnson took office, America began to be transformed, and it is unlikely we can ever go back.

literally this

I'm not trolling. But you can believe in whatever you want.

I woke up today and opened the Drudge report to learn that the president is campaigning instead of doing his job, which pisses me off, so I came here to vent.my frustration.

Seriously, I helped him get elected so he could STOP campaigning to be able to do something real instead.

I forget the law and need to find sauce but I recall the following...

He officially registered as a candidate for the 2020 election...

This rally is him campaigning...

The reason, as far as I recall, is that there are laws prohibiting protesting or interfering with the electoral process. This apparently is a play to stop soros funding of his bullshit...

This was the optics, discussed on plebbit, when he registered his campaign 2020 campaign website...

it's even worse than you think. The rot has infused the economy, not just politics.

All the major media companies are owned by what, 6 companies. Global wealth is being concentrated into the hands of just a few. Every scrap of mass-media is designed to further the interests of this oligarchy.

The globalists have captured the entire political left. The left thinks they are fighting for the little guy, but they are fools, and are just working for the globalists.

Trump is yelling into a hurricane.

Haha same here he's a joke. I'm counting down the days until the government revolt against the big cheeto

It's pointless to campaign this early.
He needs to campaign to Congress and the Senate and get stuff done instead of wasting his time warring with the media.

We don't have a lot of time, folks... He should be ignoring the media and focusing on action instead.

That's cool. I just think you are wrong.

Think about this: ultimately political power flows from the people. Every rally he throws with a fawning audience gives him political power. If he wants to whisper something negative about a congress that is not doing what he wants at a rally, whatever problem he is having is going to disappear.

His rallies are going to do nothing except help him do his job. This is new and different, and I think very cool.

shit. intended for

He is not draining the swamp, he is now draining the money from his supporters.

He knows he will quit and maybe start tv channel.

The effectiveness of rallies depend on the context.

They work during the campaign, which is when you're supposed to rally.

But when done by presidents rallies can backfire as many people will react like I did and ask 'why the fuck is he not doing his job?'

ITT:

neoCTR talking to itself

Are you CTR? Because you're participating in the thread too.

What more do you want him to do? He's literally waiting for stuff to go into action.

Do you want him to fly across the country to golf? Go to hawaii for vacation?

youtube.com/watch?v=un1JaaCk1Jw

I agree, I just think this is different than a normal rally.

hell, congressmen go back to their districts and do townhall meetings at local venues. Trump is the president and needs a little bigger venue.

I bet these things are going to morph a bit into less of a circus.

But also: Imagine a congressman or even a Senator that is really being a dick, in either party. Trump goes to that guy's state and says he is a problem that the voters need to fix for him to 'make America great'.

Holy fuck.

Again, I don't see these rallies as being anything except for furthering his political power and leverage. We elected the guy to get things done. For that he needs a sledgehammer, not to beg and plead and negotiate for scraps of what we want. The more pull he has with the electorate, the more he can be seen as talking directly to the public, rather than having the press set the agenda, the more we and he wins.

Easier to win in 2020 if you already have a 4 year head start

> When your president literally needs a safe space because people say nasty things about him and hurt his feelings.
:'(

you would know

>watching cnn talk about the president
>watching the president himself

I know which I'd pick desu

with all the cuckforce trying to make him look bad.. this makes sense.

Anyway he did a nice job so far, idk why people are whining this much about him doing rallies

Hes opening a direct line of communication with the people, bypassing the gate keepers MSN, kikebook, google.

Every rally is an opportunity for communities to talk with eachother without the gate keepers control and that is only a good thing.
Trump will destroy them, in fact i think they are already dead, they are legends in their own minds, while everyone laughs at them for the joke that they are..

can you imagine 4 years of rallies also it will make soros spend more money with fake protesters

KEK

Why is he campaigning and not fixing Obamacare?

suck my dick, sharecrew

This reminds me when my mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?" The doctor said "An underwater weighing test" And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."
So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).
My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No." So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.
My sister had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater.
I didn't take a shower and she didn't too.
Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair into ponytails, but they don't. That's what she did.
But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

He can easily do this on his twitter account and not waste millions

Fuck fix. repeal.

But he needs congress to send him a bill.

>why is the president reaching out to the people directly instead of just through twitter and MSM?

>Common people shouldn't be allowed direct access to the president

because he has to rally the people or (((they))) will try to stop his agenda

people like mccain are even worse than hillary

Isn't this the real reason we pimped for Trump? To set up the shitshow we are now enjoying watching?

>it's another "burger calls other people 'idiots' while at the same time sharing his lack of history-knowledge and revealing that he has absolutely no clue about politics, "but society knows best"!" episode
YA THINK YA HOT SHIT, DON'TCHA

Its only for White people only.

Giving money to a sitting president is bribery, but you're allowed to donate money to a presidential campaign.

The Trump campaign made a habit of buying services from Trump's hotels and businesses, so the money would end up in his pocket.

So now there's a way for you to indirectly give Trump money that's definitely not a bribe.

You're allowed to pay yourself a salary out of your campaign financing. Stop thinking before you hurt yourself

Because it's funny to make the MSM report on the 3 mile lines to see him.

Sure, thats why they hate Trump twitter, they wanted him to stop using it, they hoped they could just control Trump and isolate him from his support. Trump wont take that shit and after the Flynn stuff he decided that he would have a rally. The millions you speak of are nothing compared to what Trump could do, USA is 20 Trillion in debt, holding a few rallies is not even a drop in a ocean.

“Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.” - John Milton

Yeah but is he going to spend eight years tweeting and self aggrandizing? Don't see how that'll help.

>?????
user are you having a stroke?

That's pretty much all Obama did besides golf for his first 4 years and no one seemed to care then.