Angela Merkel Calls for MORE MIGRANTS

I thought she admitted this was a mistake? Did she finally lose her mind?

How cucked is germanistan now? Should we ban german posters?

express.co.uk/news/world/769095/Angela-Merkel-EU-obligation-accept-refugees-Islam-terrorism-Munich-Security-Conference

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg
youtube.com/watch?v=thkKGDNIAzw
securityconference.de/de/mediathek/munich-security-conference-2017/video/statement-by-angela-merkel/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The German Chancellor launched a staunch defence of her controversial refugee policy which allowed more than 1.1million migrants into the country in 2015, prompting protests and social upheaval.

>Speaking at the Munich Security Conference yesterday, she said the bloc as a whole has a duty to accept even more refugees.

>During the wide-ranging speech, she also said Islam is not a source of terrorism and told the audience, which included US Vice President Mike Pence, Muslim states need to be involved in the fight against terrorism, as does Russia.

Pic related must be migrants

Remember Merkel is conservative in Goytschland.

Here we go

I honestly don't know what to say at this point. I know some newfags will start to make "cucked germany" jokes, but if you are not a reddit fag, then seeing shit like this makes one just feel sad inside.

Now, I am not sad for Germany, I know for a fact that germans are getting redpilled en masse every single passing day, I am just sad that germans trusted their country into the hands of Merkel with good faith, and are still getting fucked till the very end of her term.

When she said "islamic terrorism" after the berlin attack I thought we got to the point she couldn't ignore public opinion anymore. But I guess nah.

KEK. The jews are going for the killshot!

our neightbours are fucking insane.

What in the flying fuck is with this cunt!? Can someone please kill her for the sake of the German people?

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
I WANT TO DIE

Source?
Also serious answer: The situation is beyond what can sort itself out. If you close the borders tomorrow the birth rates still will make Germany islamic in two generations. We need active removal of foreigners.
Everything that fucks up the save space of Germans is considered good.
And this if true is a gigantic redpill in the 2017 election.
SPD (Schultz) can't say "No islam bad" but must outcuck here which will drive massive voters to stagnating AFD

Germans deserve whatever is coming.

Like how much could any reasonable person take.

I'd laugh at them gladly but they are the leaders of our leaders so...

> Germans are getting redpilled en masse

Bitch please, Ostriches would tell Germans to fucking get a grip on reality.

she will win again.

Germany isn't even worth discussing tbqh.

Anatomy of both CDU and SPD voters
>tfw the only consistent choice is AfD

Holy fucking shit, Wilders needs to start advocating building a wall...

For the love of all things natural, someone kill this putrid fucking kike.

fkn this.

>Merkel calls for more refugees
>people get fed up enough and switch to the giga kike Schulz in the elections
>they don't realize it will all become worse because they are idiots and only eat MSM propanda
>ochastrated death

germany is lost, go to hungary, czechia, slovakia, you can even come to switzerland if you integrate well and are not a neonazi fatboy with a bald head

>haven't seen the two following vids
youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg
youtube.com/watch?v=thkKGDNIAzw

Well, seeing how the Germans want to cuck themselves even more considering that globalist kike shill Martin "give me refugees or give me death" Schulz is currently polling better than her, I guess she's just trying to outcuck him. She's doing her best to get ahead in the polls again.

Fuck Germany. They keep trying to destroy Europe.
Fuck them. Bunch of fucking cunts.

And fuck Sweden too. Fucking cucks.
I love Europe. I don't want to see it destroyed in front of my eyes.
Beautiful Europe; so much history and culture.
At least UK has uncucked ourselves from the EU.

This

securityconference.de/de/mediathek/munich-security-conference-2017/video/statement-by-angela-merkel/

>Germany islamic in two generations

This bitch wants other countries to acceppt migrants so Germany has to accept less.
If she wins the election and floods our country again with sandniggers I assure you the will be a coup.
I really hope Sweden collapses this year so every EU country and libtard gets force fed the redpill.

Anyone else come here as a turk and get a huge ego boost with how Sup Forums is talking about us?

I love it so much.

Fotze

wasn't she just announcing that Germany would be paying refugees to leave...now they are accepting more?

She only does what soros tells her to do

The country next door will begin having civil unrest while you mountain jews have geography and guns to protect yourselves. Do you think it will be enough to isolate yourselves from the eventual war and unrest in DE and FR?

did she say this?

There is no more good-natured, but also no more gullible people than the Germans. No lie can be conceived treacherous enough, the Germans believe it. They follow a slogan which was given to them, to act against their own countrymen, rather than the real enemies of their country.

Never seen Sup Forums saying something positive about cockroaches.

It's crazy how Merkel and Schulz still have a chance on being elected even though people hate their stance on the rapefugees.

>Germany will officially become a caliphate in your lifetime

You fucking wish, Eternal Anglo.

>I really hope Sweden collapses this year so every EU country and libtard gets force fed the redpill.
sorry to disappoint but I quite honestly don't think Sweden will collapse for another few decades, since they are a well-off country with a large government

otherwise, forcefeedings of redpill can happen solely when the swedish police fails and they had to bring the military to contain the situation. When people see the soldiers in military uniform running past them with semi-autos strapped to their backs, that would be a serious redpill that something is going on in their country and they need to figure it out fast or risk death

Deine Berge werden dich nicht für immer schützen, BergLümmel.

GERMANY, YES!!!

>I thought she admitted this was a mistake?
nah, she said that to pander to her party

remember CDU is supposedly a centre right party. she has to occasionally at least pretend that she sees something wrong with her decision even if she is too deluded to see it

Need more snipers in this world desu

>Oy Vey!!!

How has she not been assassinated?

>If she wins the election and floods our country again with sandniggers I assure you the will be a coup.

Meinst du?

*accidentally drops pigs*

Literally everyone is talking about how you guys are getting cuckolded by us

Even if someone wants to insult me they see my flag and tell me to prep a bull they are essentially complimenting me on being alpha

"All the good germans died in 1945" is also another common Sup Forums opinion.
White german girls prefer muslim dick is also great.

Tell me one thing I shouldn't like about Sup Forums

Rüde

We will see another Hitler in the next 50 years. I am absolutely certain of that. Why do Germans insist on fucking themselves over and over again?

Seriously what the fuck is going on in Europe? Are their politicians literally insane? WHY THE FUCK are you guys not out in the streets rioting and lynching your fucking treasonous leaders???

>How cucked is germanistan now?

Extremely.

enjoy your last moments, goatfucker, soon will fly Hitler-flags over every street and you'll be on your way to konzentrationslager

See pic related.
|
v

No one drops a pig on "accident"

Has anyone added to the Germany collage in the last years?

PS: This collage is not to bully German posters but to try to redpill normies in Germany

>she wants even more
Oh, well.

Germans are all cucks and you are all going to get enriched.
And Sup Forums is going to laugh at you all the way down.

Very fitting that you are not even german.

>Embezzle money from the EU
>Take hundreds of thousands of refugees who suck down government funding.
>Pay them to leave
>Proceed to take more
>"OUR ECONOMY ISN'T SUFFERING LOOK"
No one with a brain thinks this money isn't coming from an external source, they're killing themselves economically and their bottom line is still positive.
Bull shit my dude, either they're pulling funding from somewhere they shouldn't be or they're not funding what they should be, one of the two.
May also be the reason they rely on the U.S. to defend them, and threw a fit when Trump told them to pay their share of their own defense.

>Germans will reelect this
Prepare your anus and cunt, cunts.

Flüchtlinge willkommen! Deutschland ist stark und soll es bleiben. Heil Merkel!

the welfare state was a mistake

>I know for a fact that germans are getting redpilled en masse every single passing day
KEK no. AfD probably won't even make 15 in the election. And the other parties are LEFT of Merkel.

Hahahahahahaha

A coup with what? Butter knives?

Your country serves only as a warning

It would be impossible for her to say anything different
She's dug a hole so deep that her only hope is keep digging and hope she eventually reaches the other side of the world

Bomber Harris bombed the poor fucking Krauts so hard he reassigned their gender.
Observe the difference between Thatcher and Merkel and you'll see they are a defeated and pathetic tribe now.
Stand up and fight Hans. You are a fucking disgrace to your ancestors you cunt.

Just like Brazil. Police says fuck you, deal with the outcome of your politics. Sounds great.

Yes. Her own party will backstab her with the support of other parties.
All those years she made sure to keep potential opponents in check. Not possible anymore because there are too many. As soon as these career politicians smell some blood in the water...

Minority of people. Literally irrelevant against the 24/7, tax funded state propaganda on all state owned televion and radio channels.

Take a step back. Look at your question.

Do you think you are still sane?

History rhyming and repeating is always so fascinating to me, but at the same time I feel so helpless.

>express
>a source

goin a bit far now angela

Why did Germany do this? Is the whole country just so afraid of being labelled Nazis again they'll do whatever they can to prevent it?

M8, UK is in the process of uncucking.
We've never really been a full member of the EU.
Our borders are the seas, because we're a group of islands. That may sound obvious, but it's very important as our isolation has informed our culture.
We don't have the disaster of euro currency.

The Germans have a self destructive tendency. I know beacause I lived and worked there for four years and speak fluent German. I understand their culture. They have no pride in their country.
Germans will not show any sense of pride. It's even worse than not showing pride. There seems to be disgust at symbols of their country. vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM

Germany can fuck off. God save the queen.

WHY THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS ISIS

WHY DONALD TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS ARE HITLER NAZIS
Other tactics include aligning with LEFT-WING activists to fight NEO-NAZIS and using them to do undercover work for Muslims to "pave the way for the conquest of Rome." It suggests that Muslims can use LEFTESTS to fight and sabotage the "financial elite."
WHY DONALD TRUMP IS BEING FORCABLY LINKED TO RUSSIA

We know in the present era, Russia is a common enemy and threat for both the Europeans, and
also Sunni Muslims.

Historically there is only one enemy Muslims + the West have united to fight. That enemy is
Russia.

Europe will wake up to the major threat they are facing "RUSSIA and according to my understanding of prophetic narrations make a peace covenant with the ISLAMC STATE

WHY THE MSM SAYS MUSLIMS ARE AFRID OF TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS
Muslims – the oppressed citizens turn to Insurgency
It urges Islamic propagandists to claim that aspects of Islam are being criminalized, and to frame police as enemies of the Muslims. This, it says, helps to build a sense of alienation:
Tell them stories of how we feel unsafe and how they make it a crime for us to morally support Muslims around the world, and they do not even let us leave the West if we want to.

Everyone on here keeps harping on about hitler and the nazis but the situation now is much more like France pre revolution.

If no right ring parties can get in I expect a napoleon like figure to rise up somewhere and just take over and possible decide to "save" Europe. My money is on France if le pen doesn't get in. If Germany can't get AfD in or someone willing to right the ship they will ill eventually just collapse completely or become Islamic

Rat media summed up in one image

what are you trying to say?

>Just like Brazil. Police says fuck you, deal with the outcome of your politics. Sounds great.
I really don't think you can compare Brazil and future Europe like this. For starters, brazilians racemixed without any propaganda whatsoever and are fully aware how they in their minds expected their country to turn out, while germans are made to racemix solely with propaganda, and people tend to get really angry when they find out they have been consistently lied to, and this usually results in radical changes in political landscape. Look up every time in history when people get force-fed the redpill about the elite of their country, and in every single time, there has been a very quick, large-scale resistance, seemingly emerging out of nowhere, that suddenly unites in reaction.

I know this because I was a leftie activist my whole life, and got redpilled half a year ago, and you can't possibly imagine how angry and sad this made me feel. I basically fell into alcoholism because of this. I was a literal incarnation of a crying wojak.

Polls said Trump was never supposed to win either.

I know I am not german, but this shitposting is getting old, and if doing this is funny to you, I assure you it's not. Sup Forums is not the fucking place for you, go to r/RefugeesWelcome or something.

Even the Pope says Islamic terrorism doesnt exist. Surely they wouldn't lie to us!

Remember how close you were to ending up with Clinton. It's pretty much the entire northern hemisphere that's fucked

Hey if you like Sup Forums I see no problem with it.
But you misunderstood me: Sup Forums doesn't like you turk

White German girls? You mean the fat disgusting low-lifes? The damaged libtards? What are you talking, at the end you marry your own cousin and raise some retarded kids because your parents are cousins.

Being alpha? What you guys don't realise is that as soon as you leave you typical area, your ghettos, your special needs schools, every area where you do not outnumber your victims, suddenly you guys are 'chill'. And do not forget that you sandniggers are mostly fighting each other. Like niggers in Chicago talking about how they run shit, "fuck you white boi", but at the end getting hurt by your own kind.

everyone loved merkel untill q fewk years ago

she was economically conservative

she let the ppoor be poor and rrich be rich

He's not turkish you down syndrome. Fuck how new can one be?

I'm not comparing Brazil with Sweden.
I'm talking about Swedish police being fed up with the whole situation and goes on strike. Just like Brazil police did last week.

yep, as far as I can understand those brainwashed germans, they will vote schulz and gg.
Good bye faggots

>angela merkel says EU must accept more refugees as native citizens don't like the EU enough

Hey random German I have a question for you and any other German

Pretty regularly I will see Germans on here defending the mass immigration and saying how it's not so bad and we Americans just need to shut the fuck up because I guess importing millions of Muslims is cool

So

Is it actually bad or are things in Germany just fine?

My bad. Turks and English.

Huh? I thought germany was deporting them.

You guys will remain cucked until UKIP gets at least a third of parliament, and even then, you'll only start scratching the surface of the problems with Britain. Much of Brexit has been co-opted by the tories and by all accounts, it sounds like you're remaining in the EU in all but name.

Fuck off, you are not swiss, you have to go back. We don't want anymore of these fucking germans in switzerland. They suck and bring their shitty culture with them. Brainwashed sheeps.

>Muslim states need to be involved in the fight against terrorism,

How the fuck will that work? Don't Muslims practice Taqiya?

>complimenting me on being alpha
you are extremely delusional if you think you are more alpha than the germans. When you beat a strong man in a fight who has fallen into serious illness beforehand, it's hardly a fair victory there. Every victory you will have in Germany is not to the compliment of your strength or cunningness, it's at the expense of germans themselves being exploited by globalists and jewish cabals.

So you are saying that since she did a gud job at the beginning of her term with economy, people do not mind if she fucks it up with the refugees?

>Much of Brexit has been co-opted by the tories and by all accounts, it sounds like you're remaining in the EU in all but name

What? The Tories have just passed a hard brexit bill through commons will none of the amendments proposed by any other parties.

We're leaving the free market, getting rid of EU lawmakers, getting our borders back, and rebuilding our industry

This is why you don't make single, childless women the leader of your nation.

She's just following her biological instincts- but she sees the poor, filthy middle eastern masses as her children.

I can't imagine how amazing she felt when she learned they called her Mama Merkel.

why not based poland?

Why would merkel deport free votes?

haha german niggers one may say ;)