Why do people on Sup Forums assume that if you criticize trump you must be a liberal?

Why do people on Sup Forums assume that if you criticize trump you must be a liberal?

Pol is ironically the most cucked board on Sup Forums.

Like libcuks, polcucks only look at the people they support from a positive perspective and will ignore or defend anything they do even though if that same thing was done by someone they don't like they would be angry.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ava/status/833182527267352577
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys op

>you'll be happier if you hurry up and die faster

Agreed, anyone who supports Trump is a shill. I mean apart from all the Zionist shit and the fact that his daughter is ethnically a Jew. Apart from all that he's a complete idiot and going senile.

because you probably don't present any argument, just like a liberal

proof of my thesis can be seen here

Because Trump is getting rid of the filthy shitskins and making America great again you dirty fucking mongrel

Do you honestly believe that Sup Forums , and more specifically pol, is a place for rational discussion?

You seem to be under that impression judging by your butthurt from a few bants.

Because altright neckbeards need their safe space.

>Sweden isn't even a real country

>get fucked by those shitskins faggot

We still have Trump worshippers on this board
You can still like and support Trump, but you need to be able to criticize him when he bungles stuff. The man's only human

Watch this video and tell me polcucks wouldn't be infuriated if this was coming from the mouth of Obama

I honestly can't take trumptards seriously at all.

>Saying controversial things is the same as physically assaulting people

Are leftists even capable of logical thought?

thanks for reminding me that Sup Forums is one person, sometimes i forget.
trump did nothing wrong.

>HURR POL ISN"T ONE PERSON YOU KNOW

No shit. Reddit isn't one person, but that doesn't change the fact that the demographic is overall liberal and pretty pro Hillary.

Because 99% of people on Sup Forums who criticize Trump are in fact butthurt Liberals. The same butthurt liberals who said they couldn't wait to come back to Sup Forums after "Drumpf" lost the election and laugh at us.

But since he won, now the liberals have switched tactics and are now trying to make Sup Forums turn on him.

Also, the shills complaining about Trump's support of Israel are indeed butthurt Muslims.

Trump is the best thing that has happened to America in a very, very long time. So any negative comments made towards him will mostly be made by people who didn't even support him during the election.

So, go fuck yourself.

if your aware Sup Forums isnt one monolith then why predicate your post on that...
allow the caps, theres no need to be buttblasted we just want civil discussion here

The problem is that it's not just bants friend.

thats where youre wrong kiddo

>Also, the shills complaining about Trump's support of Israel are indeed butthurt Muslims.

Drown in semen faggot

Idk but any kind of criticism towards trump is immediately followed by a FUCK YOU YOU KEK and then a bunch of threads called "CTR IS NOT DONE!! THEYRE STILL HERE!"

Saged

You say it like it's not True.

Just look at

Swedish flag, first thing he points out about how much he hates Trump is Zionism.

Gee, I wonder which sand nigger could be behind such a post...

If you start a gay club and give blow jobs at the back but you're only pretending to be gay and you don't actually enjoy blow jobs you'll soon have a largely gay customer base regardless.

Only if it's yours daddy.

No because their frontal lobes have been eroded by birth control and antidepressants

agreed. i'm not a liberal, i'm even a former trump supporter, but it's hilarious to watch him crash and burn

if you aren't a follower of the god emperor, you're a liberal.

if you consider other peoples perspectives, you're a cuck.

WHY THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS ISIS

WHY DONALD TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS ARE HITLER NAZIS
Other tactics include aligning with LEFT-WING activists to fight NEO-NAZIS and using them to do undercover work for Muslims to "pave the way for the conquest of Rome." It suggests that Muslims can use LEFTESTS to fight and sabotage the "financial elite."
WHY DONALD TRUMP IS BEING FORCABLY LINKED TO RUSSIA

We know in the present era, Russia is a common enemy and threat for both the Europeans, and
also Sunni Muslims.

Historically there is only one enemy Muslims + the West have united to fight. That enemy is
Russia.

Europe will wake up to the major threat they are facing "RUSSIA and according to my understanding of prophetic narrations make a peace covenant with the ISLAMC STATE

WHY THE MSM SAYS MUSLIMS ARE AFRID OF TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS
Muslims – the oppressed citizens turn to Insurgency
It urges Islamic propagandists to claim that aspects of Islam are being criminalized, and to frame police as enemies of the Muslims. This, it says, helps to build a sense of alienation:
Tell them stories of how we feel unsafe and how they make it a crime for us to morally support Muslims around the world, and they do not even let us leave the West if we want to.

I don't ASSume that because many of you are cuckservtive Trotskites too (the right wing version of marxists)
But I don't ASSume like you do. But you know what they say: Assholes are like opinions; everyone got one but no one wants to admit it....or some shit like that.

Because people in general can't accept when they're wrong, so they either divert the argument to false equivalence or assume that the other person is some "deplorable" to nullify their viewpoint.

Big words considering I recently got called a nazi by your lot for being against illegal immigration (while my wife is a legal migrant.)

delet this.
go back to kikebook

Checked. And the truth

That's horrifying!

Being labeled a word by a bunch of retards sure is scary.

I'll start supporting trump now and i'll never criticize him to secure myself from ever being called a word.

Thank you for saving my life friend.

Don't know what i would've done with myself had i been called a word.

But seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes

Where in my post did i say i was for illegal immigration and consider anyone against it a nazi?

You're a prime example of the op friend.

I lost all interest after he won the election honestly. Now it's just another boring US president

Nowhere. But that was kind of my point, if you aren't A then you must be B.

I criticize him too buddy, not a liberal either.

Hopefully he gets it together and we see some master-trump moves.

So if i don't think trump is a good president i must think Hillary would've been?

If you don't want to eat shit that must mean you would rather drink piss.

For some reason to are unable to make the decision to choose neither.

You live by strange principals friend.

Because you're a faggot medpack.

I hope Islam takes over Europe and wipes out u cucks.

> Waaaa, I don't want an Anti-Globalist president! Waaaa!! I want my cocksucking fag Manlet Rand to be president! Waaaaa!!!

Lolitarians are such fags.

Same reason that shills on here presume that I goosestep with Trump when I rant on the media. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug, and until both sides of any argument are willing to LISTEN and COMMUNICATE with each other, it is a waste of time.

This isn't the best medium for civil debate, but if we want to use it as such, start with an open mind, and do mind the shills.

I am agreeing with you, you fucking autist.

>tfw when Trump was a liberal

Up until 3 years ago

Liberals here never produce arguments, they just shitpost and bait.

If you actually want to talk about something, make a fucking thread with a rational argument.

people identify with ((things))
thats why they are so defensive

they don't have anything personal to live for
so they identify with something ((bigger))
like trump, whiteness, feminism, islam, or politics

I know you probably think you're only pretending to be retarded

I want to let you know that you're legitimately retarded.

Amuse me more.

I'm laughing at you butthurt cucks.

Libertarians are such fucking babies.

Maybe if you didn't have a fat naked guy running around LNC then ppl might have taken you seriously.

You fags are a joke.

MAGA

Valid criticism is fine but every post that tries to criticize Trump is so utterly retarded that a leftist/troll must be behind it

>Muh racist
>Muh bigot
>Muh sexist
Etc..it gets old

Would would a valid criticism of trump look like to you?

do you find absolutely nothing wrong with the conflicting this he's said in this video for example?

Fucking this.

How can I take any criticism of Trump seriously when the OP called him "Drumpf".

Anyone who says "Drumpf" is shitposting, or a butthurt liberal.

I guess it's leadership in time of strife.
Right now, shitting on Trump when all alternatives are much worse (whether McCain or Clinton or the deep state) and he is already vilified in the MSM is counterproductive no matter how you look at it.
Of course you can call Trump on some of his bullshit (like, say, Ron Paul or even Alex Jones sometimes do) but being overly skeptical is effectively being an useful idiot right now.
It's like writing anti-war pamphlets in the year 1778. You're totally not being a British shill doing this.

IGNORE

THE SHILL

THERAD

AND JOIN

>Operation Sweden

> OMFG RUSSIA!! HACKED ELECTIONS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WE MUST GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA FOR STEALING THE ELECTION FROM MADAM PRESIDENT!!!

Calm down, John McCain.

Look at the op again, it says trump.

You're altering reality to avoid having to accept criticism directed towards trump.

That's not what the video is about though.

Because OP is a shill fag, like you.

Sorry but we will not go to war with Russia because of you cucks.

I know that must anger (((you))).

Yes it is. I just watched your gay video and it was MSM doing Russian boogieman bullshit propaganda.

I agree. Ive been shilling for Trump since the primaries and I still think he was the best choice by far but we gotta look at things like his love of jewish cock.

> Trump loves Jews!

> Ignore the fact that all the kike media and famous kikes have attacked Trump for being an anti-semite and Israelis largest liberal newoutless Haaretz also labeled Trump an anti-semite but who cares! He is pals with Benjamin Netanyahu so he is a bad choice.

Okay, leaf.

So you completely ignore the conflicting things he said?

He claims he has nothing to do with russia yet has said that they make up a significant portion of a lot of his assets and that he sees a lot of money pouring in from russia.

Are you going to completely ignore anything that has to do with Russia because it must mean people are claiming they hacked the election?

He has deals with some rich Russian citizens. Not Russia.

Are you fucking retarded?

He has a multibillion dollar empire that is all over the planet. Including Russia and China.

And the whole reason ABC is trying to mak a big deal out of it is because 1. They are lying kikes used for the liberal propaganda machine and 2. They want to spread the narrative that Trump is working for the Russians and he is going to let Putin invade us, ect... It all plays into (((their))) narrative to try and smear Trump.

You're just a big enough fag to believe it because you're a good goy.

So him directly receiving a gift from Putin and saying that he he spoke to all of his people and claiming that he has a relationship with Putin has nothing to do with Russia?

How much of the video did you watch?

Are trump supporters completely fine with the fact that the Muslim countries that were banned were not ones that he does business in?

For some strange reason the country believed to be responsible for 911 was not banned and trump also just so happens to do business there.

The only thing I can legitimately criticize him on in is his shilling for israel.

I think some peoples inability to accept criticism of trump is an example of escalation of commitment

Please elaborate on Trumps direct gift he received from Putin.

It was actually a list made by the Obama administration.

Go kill yourself.

I don't have to, trump will tell you himself.

Didn't you say you watched the video?

I did.

Nothing was said about a "direct gift that President Trump received from Putin".

Why would we give traitors ammunition.

So why exactly were trumptards praising trump for the decision if he simply did what obama wanted to do?

why didn't he add the Muslim countries he has business dealings in?

Was that something impossible to do?

Thank you for another confirmation, to wit:

1. Because Obama didn't enact the ban. He just made the list.

2. Trump enacted the ban. But didn't make the list.

3. Take a gun and shoot yourself because you're arguments are not swaying anyone.

Why didn't he make his own list including all Muslim countries he has business dealings in?

why did he use Obamas list?

I'll become a trump supporter if he bans all the Muslim countries he has business dealings in.

Trump being a horrible president and fucking shit up wouldn't benefit me, i'd rather be made to look like a complete retard than be homeless.

That doesn't mean i'll suck trumps dicks and defend every decision he makes and attack anyone that doesn't believe it was a good decision.

That is what you're currently doing.

We look forward to rounding up all of the liberals, muslims, jews, mexicans, blacks and anyone else who opposes Donald Trump.

Anti-Trump is a codeword for anti-White.