If you could take the blue pill, and become ignorant of the truth but be 100% happy for the rest of your life...

If you could take the blue pill, and become ignorant of the truth but be 100% happy for the rest of your life, would you do it?

Be honest.

Id rather know the truth than to become an ignorant sheep.

I can't imagine cucking myself for blissful happiness. I wouldn't be real, tangible etc. I'd feel hollow if I weren't honest to myself. The blue pill is the epitome of weakness and glorification of insecurity

We would eventually just become redpilled again. Everyone is here, because it's in their nature to find the truth. You would eventually ask yourself the same questions again.

>Do different races have different IQ's?
>Why do so many names of people in powerful positions end with -stein and -berg?
>Why do women earn less than men? Why not only hire women then?
>...

Yes

I'm still a loser with no friends now - only difference is that I can't enjoy any media and I feel deep shame for losing V to a nog

honestly at this point in my life, yeah. I'm 26 and am still working out how to live with this heightened sense of self-awareness. It feels like a burden. And not in the "oh I'm such a tortured soul" kind of way but more in the sense that I can't tell if I've thought my way into a corner.

Other people seem happier

Depends, if it was the matrix blue-pill where I could become a rockstar and be a chad drowning in punani I might consider it, but if the blue-pill means I would have to settle with a mediocre wife that divorces me when the kids are around 10, yeah no.

No because happiness is nothing more than qualia coinciding with strongly reinforced thought and behaviour circuits (dopamine) and dampening of the urge to take actions (seratonin). True glory comes from creating a microcosm of the 'necessity' underlying the universe in your mind through learning and experience of unfiltered reality before being consumed by the primordial entropy at death.

trust me, the left is just as miserable if not far more

Its my nature to learn and desire to know more.

Belgium dude summed up what would happen to me.

I would much rather look as the wolf mauls ignorant sheep than be devoured.

>1 life
>not wanting to know the truth of everything.

Never. Victory or death

>100% happy

The modern liberal isn't happy though

How could I betray my family that way?

Gibe me the absolute redpill, any user who thinks he is redpilled, share it with me.
Rather be depressed and knowledgeable

I would choose to be happy for the rest of my life.

>tfw too intelligent to relate to others.

I'm too intelligent to not question the world around me. The blue pill would need to include a a 40 point IQ drop, and a pair of bisexual 18 year old girls who worshipped my cock, and. fuck lot of money.

exactly, there is no happiness in the 'bluepill', and only shills imply otherwise. the 'redpill' is the only way to attain true happiness, for ignorance leads to eternal oblivion.

I don't do pills.

I couldn't, simply not my nature. Feel sorry more than anything for bluepilled sheep. Besides, I'm pretty happy now anyway.

Not really. I was unhappy bluepilled and now I am still unhappy redpilled, but I improved a lot compared to my former self and I prefer knowing the truth.
The ultimate redpill is that regardless of the pill you take, you may still be a sore unhappy fuck.

>Ever taking the blue pill.
I was suicidal when I was blue pilled. I had to be hospitalized for almost a year. 5 years ago I found the red pill and it was the cure to all my problems. I've never felt so alive. No lie I'm walking on sunshine even more so now that Trump is president.

>edgy larping

Wew

>thought my way into a corner
This. how do I stop feeling this way? the more I actually study about things the more questions are raised and the more my perspective starts to change but I still firmly hold on to my beliefs of race because of my experiences. What is truth and what is false?

being happy is completely related with your mindset and not influenced by anything outside of your mind. red, blue, green pill won't change anything as long as you had right mindset.

nope, i would like to take the red and learn more.

Yes

No. Any "happiness" would be short-lived as the truth would eventually out. It's impossible for the truth to stay completely hidden in this day and age.

EVERYONE ATTACKING /FLAGDUDE/ IS A BLUE PILLED NIGGER COMMUNIST

IGNORE

THE SHILL

THERAD

AND JOIN

>Operation Sweden

no.
at this point i am too far down the rabbit hole.
even if i become so miserable that i kill myself, i am convinced that my soul will survive my death, so i need to be redpilled for when i come face to face with the demiurge and his archons. obviously archons are just the souls of jews whilst they are not physically manifest on this earth, and the demiurge is the god of the jews, whereas the monad is the true god.
i would rather an hero unhappy and be prepared to take on the astral kikes, than bluepill myself and have my soul recycled by the archonic infrastructure.
why do you think (((they))) are so against suicide?
it's claiming ownership over one's own soul, one's own destiny, it's realising that we are born from the monad and have that will, and that no false god (the demiurge) has the authority to enslave us.

Ugh