Be typical mentally impaired amerilard

>Be typical mentally impaired amerilard.
>Be so afraid of everybody else (including your own family) that you NEED an AR-15 to "protect" yourself from your wife's biracial toddler.
>Be ready to resort to morbid violence at the drop of a hat because you lack any form of reasoning or conversational skills to try and reach a peaceful and productive solution for any conflict in life and can only muster disjointed utterance of "m-mhu freedums!"
>De-humanize yourself by letting constant and crippling fear reduce the value of any fellow human being to a pull of lever, including your own, since you will most likely eventually conclude the only solution to your sad pathetic existence is suicide by cop.

What can be done to fix them?

Is there *any* way to fix them at all?

>be mexican
>get beheaded by cartels that mysteriously have the guns you banned

Still salty Pablo

>be Mexican
>cry on tv while being deported

Every time I do a google street view of your cities I laugh and feel a deep sadness at how horrible and squalid they are.

Enjoy being disarmed Paco

>be Mexican
>get killed and beheaded because you didn't have a gun

>An amerilard's only retort are mentions of the drug war which is waged among cartels, with cartel member victims, not normal civilians.

Hilarious but expected of such comically unintelligent folk.

SHALL

If Mexico is so great why are we building a wall to keep you the fuck out.

>It's a Mexican intellectual projects himself into the entirety of the US white married male population episode

Don't you have a wall to pay for to keep your shit people in your own shit country that you seem to like so much better?

>Mexican intellectuals

t. buttblasted juan

And how do you people plan on dealing with your cartels? Maybe, you know, if you faggots had guns you might be able to stand up to them as a people. Instead, you cower in your hovels, hoping they don't notice you.

All it'd take to clean up the cartels would be 2-3000 well armed citizens. You could march right up to their compounds and with sheer mass, you could overwhelm them without a single bullet being fired.

Yet you don't. You're so afraid of violence that you legislated away your right to defend yourselves. Sucks to be mexican.

i will personally deport you faggot. now mow my lawn you fucking untermensch.

The war against them is on-going, but the nature of the conflict is asymmetrical and fairly more complex than what you can comprehend if you need to ask such questions.

>there are no civilian casualties
>cartels do not have protection rackets
>they adhere to the NAP and avoid civilian areas with their shoot outs
>they do not hurt innocent people
>tfw when too intelligent to defend myself, my family, or my worldly possessions
>checkmate, amerilards

You're just angry they can blow your head of when you try to be a parasite in their country, Pedro.

p.s. beat them to it and kys, that'll show'em

...Which is why you're scrambling over each other to get into this country.

Why do beaners Elian's want to live by me?