White Flight

Are there any countries left in the world that arent total shitholes and have a good chance of staying white in the forseeable future?

>Are there any countries left in the world that arent total shitholes and have a good chance of staying white in the forseeable future?

Iceland maybe? But even cucks there wanted Muslims imported in.

Iceland has a population of less than a half million.

shit, I thought NZ and AUS are the place to be

I am becoming worried. I dont think the race war is going to happen.

Crazy isn't it? Why is EVERY white/Western country importing millions of Muslims? There's no where to escape to

Jamaica. Think about it. No whities. No mudlsimes. No jeduen. Just pure kino black paradise with legal weed and fresh reggae reggae sauce.

No, stay and fight you cunt

Wtf are you even talking about? Iceland has only 300 000 people and a shitton of foreigners

Less white than any Euro country already

Estonia (mostly its capital, Tallinn, but Tartu is also pretty good)

Of course, I don't know if you regard Estonians as "white". But Finland is behind Sweden in the "building a multicultural society" project and Estonia is way behind Finland so it should have at least 10-15 great years left before it starts to go to shit - unless it gets invaded by Russia before that.

For example, the few idiot rapefugees that tried to come to Finland through Estonia got locked up in a grimy prison until they agreed to GTFO back to their home countries. That shit would never fly in Finland or Sweden.

Fuck off we're full.

Estonia has 1 milion people, a negative growth rate and will financially collapse once the EU does, like the rest of Eastern and Southeast Euro shitholes

Nz fags are cucking out to maoris because of some fucked treaty.

weed isn't legal in jamaica. Also it's hot/humid as fuck so your english self could literally never handle the weather.

>Are there any countries left
California?

This a joke?

It's already in full swing, pham

Spoiler alert: Whites are losing

You're right about Estonia, but not other Eastern European countries.

t. Rusfag from Estonia

You don't know shit about Eastern Europe then. Badly arable land and little resources, old populations with outdated STEM educational system (literally using IT textbooks from the 70s) and generally used to being on the EU dole. Have bad market interconnectivity and are complete dependable on the West and Russia for transit.

Iran pretty much only.

Antarctica

Come over in glorious Finland

Lmao no. Chinks and indians everywhere. You would think the polynesians are indigenous there are so many.

Hungary. They're holding the line really well and it's a nice place too.

Too cold for niggers and sandniggers, naked all the time, more and more jobs after recession, only white people... There's so few blacks that they know each other by name when going to get their welfare checks

I vote for Hungary too, cheap everything and more racist than anywhere else, 11/7

Yes, because they aren't accepting refugees, like you.

Hungary +1