Just found out my sister's dating this Iranian guy. My parents are gonna be pissed...

Just found out my sister's dating this Iranian guy. My parents are gonna be pissed, specifically my dad who's racist as fuck.

Wat do pol/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should probably kill her and remove the remaining defective genes that have managed to be passed down from the pool.

Kill yourself. NYPA. Sage.

is he persian?

I don't think your sister is dating the iranian us marine who was sentenced to death by iran for being a spy

>MFW my sister married and has a child with a Mexican guy, who is admittedly a great person and takes good care of their family, but my parents REALLY seem like they need me to have white children

Don't be angry, mock her. Tell her she is settling, "why are you dating --this-- guy? Is this the best you can do? Can't get a white boyfriend? etc

Honor kill her.

>Wat do pol/

wait about 20 years until you've grown up and your opinion actually matters

>tfw I like your parents more than you right now

Looks pretty decent for me
He could pass as Italian or Greek

Maybe get to know him before you judge him?
I know, I know, a fucking leaf.

Iranians are generally pretty chill and the coolest of the sandniggers. At least he's not a poo in loo, then an honor killing would be called for

I believe so.

Tell him in front of her about the 12 stabs thing
If he loses his shit deal with him
If he doesnt care he is chill

That's not him. I just search Iranian guy on Google and that's what came up, lol

Your parents must be kikes.

in my swedish experience the iranians of the sandnigger tribes are the better ones

Problem is that Americans hate sand niggers more than actual niggers, lmfao. Especially my dad who has a military background. He doesn't know yet but I legit fear he's gonna lose his shit when he does find out.

>MFW they just want what's best for me and the white race

What is that?

I don't even have much of an issue as atleast he's not a jigaboo, but it's my dad I'm worried about. I don't know how to tell him the news without giving him a heart attack.

Is he at least a white-looking iranian?

Yeah, this.

he's dead tho, your sister is into necrophilia? degenerate muricans duh

Get a sword and defend your sister's honor fag.

honor kill the iranian and claim its part of your religion (Christianity) to kill saracens

What does Sup Forums have against middle easterners?

I can understand hatred against abbos, niggers, and pooloos, but Arabic people are genuinely just another type of white person. They were the intellectual powerhouse in Europe from about 1200AD until the Italian renaissance, and have always been fabulously wealthy even before the time of oil (Syria in particular was known for its great wealth and intellectuals). Besides, Islam promotes modesty in women and ends degeneracy

Kill him and get rid of the evidence so your dad doesn't get angry, its the only obvious solution.

Is this bait? Middle easterners are semites, kebabs, or other ethnic groups that aren't related to us.

Is the picture related to your story ? if so, why would your dad object his daughter dating a member of the US Marine Core ?

Persians, maybe. Arabs, not so much.
Source: personal experience.

>semites
>Children of Sam, grandfather of Abraham, only through Abraham's lineage specifically Ishmael and Isaac
>in short, jews and actual arabs
take note, even majority of Iraqi or Syrian people aren't what you should call an arab, they're just arabic languaged

>intellectual powerhouse
>after the Mongol invasion
get your facts straight at least, you self hating cuck

Kill the sandnigger

Hit her.

>They were the intellectual powerhouse in Europe from about 1200AD

Times change, pal. Centuries of severe inbreeding has left the Arab population with an average IQ of about 75. Read all about it:

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

Muslim apologists constantly tout "muh albegra" and "muh zero placeholder" but let's face it, that was thousands of years ago and the middle-easterners of today have basically de-evolved themselves, thanks to Islam.

Tbf westerners mainly married their cousins aswell til a hundred or so years ago.

Tell your dad
Shame her into stopping

She hates my dad

Didn't realize your sis was your property. Try minding your own business.

Why, is your dad abusive to her or you ? is this Iranian guy her classmate/colleague ? have you met him ?