I've been out of the loop for a couple days, can someone fill me in on this Sweden thing with Trump?

I've been out of the loop for a couple days, can someone fill me in on this Sweden thing with Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/19/politics/trump-rally-sweden/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's referencing:
>Sweden being the rape capital of Europe
>Sweden having a 1000+% increase in rape since they brought in migrants
>Swedish government covering up their nationality and ethnicity
>Swedish murder rate (via migrants)
>Muslim ghettos and no-go zones

I love how when you tell this to people they just go "YEAH BUT NOTHING HAPPENED LAST NIGHT, EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED BEFORE IS IRRELEVENT" fuck sake

this

Just die

I watched it and he didn't say "last night" IIRC. He was talking about immigration policay and said what's happening in germany, france, sweden, etc.

Trump calls Sweden a mess.

Sweden pretends like it's not a mess.

MSM lies about Trump.

/thread

The best part of this is that there are, in fact, several problems with Sweden that he could have been refering to. Of all of them together. So now msm is engaged in a guessing game about 'what did he mean by this?' and so highlighting all of the possibilities.

Best president ever.

>people look up happenings in Sweden
>get redpilled on the rape epidemic

12D zero gravitational reverse chinese chutes and ladders, senpai

>never thought of it like that haha

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/19/politics/trump-rally-sweden/index.html

cnn tried saying because there hasnt been a mass terrorist attack then Sweden is completely fine rn lol

he called out Sweden on their rape epidemic and the world is in upheaval over anyone willing to ever suggest there is a correlation between immigration and sex crimes in their country.

>this is what they cherrypick out of the speech to talk about

gonna backfire hard once people start researching themselves

Even if there was a mass terrorist attack they wouldnt report on it and if they had to would just blame white people instead

He make shit up. Fake news. I genuinely think he's slightly retarded.

Sadly we all know liberals never research into these things as they just believe whatever their media tells them to like it is their god.

Literally just had my dad sperg out about this and I told him to research into it himself and he just said "No!" god I hate living with a cuck

>you're right chum. fuckin (((MSM)))

Was in sweden for new year. It was beautiful. Dunno about the whole situation in Stockholm but the rural areas are just fantastic, and sweden is almost rural. The only big city I saw was the capital Stockholm and I got to admit it was awful.
I was in a small village called Ammarnäs where is nothing but snow and friendly swedes.
Expensive but nice.
Sorry for the cucked government.

Those people are shills, paid posters, bloggers and corporate social media manipulators.

If you run into anybody whose argument devolves into sticking their eyes in the head and say la la la I cant hear you, those people are absolutely not worth talking to.

>1000+%
Ok

>If you run into anybody whose argument devolves into sticking their eyes in the head and say la la la I cant hear you, those people are absolutely not worth talking to.

Thats literally what my father just did when I explained how its the rape capitol of Europe, just started yelling that it isnt and how its the best country in the EU and said he wouldnt hear anymore of what I had to say.

Sweden has no refugee rape crisis. Stop spreading fake news pol.

Latest official Swedish MSM theory is that he mixed up Sweden with some happening in Pakistan. Because everything is just absolutely 100% fine here and ebil drump is just a meanie.

please stop you retarded leaf.

no way is the swedish MSM trying to spin this in such a way hahaha

>some people are more based than their dads

You're a bit like me user

Good to know I'm not alone here, at least my mum is fully redpilled at least

My dad is a corbyn cuck
i redpilled my mam into being a UKIP supporter.

trump is playing 7 dimensional chess and the media still hasn't caught on to it. He wants them to try to fact check him

Nah, Trump just tweets what he thinks and delegates his staff to interprete it in the right way.
I really like him.

>terrorist attack happens

(((media))): "Don't pay attention to these freak outlier events, terrorism is all about using big single events that don't represent everyday life"

>long slow decline of an entire European society into sharia rape gangs

(((media))): "huh? huh? what's going on? only big noticeable terror attacks can possibly be a problem!"

>