My friend is unironically taking a gender studies course and says it's "really interesting"

>my friend is unironically taking a gender studies course and says it's "really interesting"
>started talking to me about white male privilege and how lucky we are to be white

Wew what should I do lads?

Tell them you agree, and ask them if they would like to engage in a suicide pact with you, to equalize the white privilege you posses

Punch him

Tell him that you support his transition

I mean he's not wrong but how many lottery winners do you see guiltily giving their money away to people who didn't even buy tickets

Shit analogy but idc

I agree, punch that fag.

Shoot him. In the face. With a nuke. Rinse and repeat

gas her pussy

>talks about how lucky we are to be white
He just admitted that whites are the superior race. Call him a white supremacist

Kill it, it's unredeemable.

introduce him to the worst SJW kike whore you know and be rid of two problems at once.

Ask him why they are discussing race in a gender studies course.

end the friendship
you don't want to be friends with someone that's easily manipulated

i have a friend that went full cuck like this also. The answer is to never engage in political discussion with them. They'll refuse any point you bring up because the course they are paying for validates their view all the time

Ask them what mechanisms of change they've learned.

Compare it to scientific theory, a system that can advance concept.

Tell him hes a retard wasting his time on a useless degree.

Kill him, burn his body, rape his family, burn his house damn, salt the earth where it stood.

B A S E D

Iceland yes!

I'm actually quite interested at these Gender Studies courses; what do they actually do?

The science of genders: There are two genders.
TL;DR the science of genders: There are two genders.

How do you turn that into a 3-year degree? I know they have 70+ genders, but how exactly do they spin it?

Tell him to watch The Redpill movie.

this

You should turn her around, pull up her skirt and pull down pants.
After that you should bend her over and violent push your cock into her ass.
Fuck her 'till she cant take anymore. Unload in her ass.
Tell her this is woman privileg.

Say that we are lucky. Why would one want to be born evolutionary inferior?

Arguing with him will only strengthen his resolve.

Treat him as though he is diseased. Hope in private that one day he will snap out of it, the way I feel many of this generation will do.

>"Yeah, I was a progressive liberal. In my 20's. Then I grew up."

>Wew what should I do lads

Achmed, please leave.

show her this

Tell him it's our genes and culture, and this modern world we built is the accumulation of our superior genetics and culture over a few hundred years.

'privilege'. snort. Just superiority.

'Privilege' has to be granted you by someone else. Who, in this case? God, or Darwin apparently.

I don't give a fuck about gender privilege, it's natural that women should have lower mortality and stress than men in a society where they have the final choice on reproduction, with things like birth control and abortion. It's also natural that males should have more social and political powers since they are the ones who are competing the most to obtain resources for reproductive success, and this puts them in positions of power. This gender thing is a non-issue, there's no solution to gender inequalities that doesn't result in massive drops in birthrates, to the point that societies that have traditional gender roles will out-compete gender equal countries until they don't exist anymore. If anything, societies are happier and healthier when women are dependent on men (lower suicide and depression among men, higher sense of purpose), and for women lower stress, less rape crimes, and greater sense of emotional fulfillment from family.

>how lucky we are to be white
Tell him he's a racist

Tell him he's being brainwashed by a higher power and that he should think for himself

kek