I'm going to breed with a 24yo Latina girl from Colombia. We are going for at least 3 kids

I'm going to breed with a 24yo Latina girl from Colombia. We are going for at least 3 kids.

How fucked are my kids and why? I mean socially and genetically.

Well if that is the bitch you fukin with.. Youre lucky my friend

post pics.
also unless she has deviations in her family tree you cant predict if you will get weird sons

>Colombia
No idea how Finnish divorce laws are, depending on that you might be screwed at the very least on 10 dimensions

She wants your money

I have a little secret for you, Pekka. Some Colombians are white. As long as your wife is descended from conquistadors and not the people who used to perform human sacrifices, you're all right.

Spaniards come from Celts, Germans and Carthaginians, all of whom performed human sacrifices.

You are basically a mix between Caucasian and Asian already, a little bit of more mixing wont matter.

If you are not Jeb Bush-tier beta you just got a white girl with a tan.

hyvä mies nyt loppui. Nyt loppui

Colombians have the gayest Spanish. Literally the equivalent of Californian valley girl.

Teach them Chilean or Argentinian Spanish or else they'll sound like limp wristed bitches like Sofia Vargas when they try and court other latinas.

>Colombia
They're the Jews of Latinos m8 best prenup

if you kids arent gonna be white dont even bother having any. if you have blonde hair or blue eyes then definitely dont bother

Latina pussy is made to be bred by white dick

Just finna bust in that bitch

m8, your kids will be mentally retarded.

Don't do it.

> Finno-Colombian
You're kids are gonna look weird af m8, the height difference probably turns her on tho famalam

BLEACHED

>Some Colombians are white... descended from conquistadors
Conquistadors were Spanish and other kinds of Southern European people, not white people

>Spaniards come from Celts, Germans and Carthaginians
Don't confuse their historical ethnic ties with their genetic identity. They are Mediterranean, not white.

You're Finnish, so your kids will be whiter than you

No, that's just some random I found online.

Finnish divorce laws are pretty male friendly, actually. No alimony, prenups hold 100% and even if you don't have a prenup, only the portion of assets that was acquired after the marriage gets divided.

Jokes on her - I don't have money.

Blonde hair, green eyes. Not Aryan.

Probably. I'm 6 feet/184cm.

>Finland
>Colombia

Sup Forums doesn't care about what non-whites do to each other

>How fucked are my kids and why?
If they are sexy they're gonna be fucked alright

[citation needed]

kys race traitor

>Colombia
Depends, they might be everything from bonobo to Spaniard looking. The ones i know are pretty hot though.

Give her a fan test first. Columbian can range from full bread European to total indigenous

DNA

She's probably barren

>Finnlad
You aren't white anyways

varo vaaraa

ei mut oikeesti, be carefull user. how long has she lived here?

>conquistadors
>white
It might as well have been Tariq ibn-Ziyad killing and raping natives.

Bro, Colombian chicks are fucking insane in bed. I've fucked three and they love riding the dick.

well, combining finnish and latin genes is certainly an interesting experiment: u may end up with thicc daughters, but as regards IQ levels - special ed class guaranteed

Literally fake news.

You'll be fine.

Latin kids tend to have a shorter temperament than scandinavian kids, but they are more forgiving.

I wish you the best of lucks.

This is true.
See

6 months.

I'm more worried about their looks to be honest. I want my kids to be like Clint Eastwood's, not like Robert De Niro's. If my son doesn't look like he's my son, what's the point?

Colombianas have some of the best asses of the world, so i gess you daughters are going to be hot.

you should marry clint eastwood then

Maybe it's the Americanized Colombian girls then?

kek

It's fine. Castizo is the master race.

>Latina

shouldn't be a problem

What about the spaniards that sacrificed the so called heretics for not worshiping the pope cuck?

fan test?

What about the nipple test? Is it brown op?

How come? Genes are not the only thing that determine IQ.

>2017
>wanting to have daughters

this is true

Your children are going to hate themselves. They are going to be of two worlds, but belong to neither. It will be your fault that you miscegenated for what is essentially a fad. Making children to prove your social super-not-racist bona fides to your friends is one of the most retarded things of which I can think. You're right up there with Angelina Jolie adopting a kid from each continent to make her little multikulti family.

>breed
forever alone larping virgin detected.

this is also true

Traitor.

Just raise them right

So long as they're raised properly you won't have to worry about anything

Suck my white cock 60%

ITT: globalist brown mongrels happy they will be less alone

You guys are fags, he is already a hun.

> hurr its better to have no children than to have kids with a non white that hasnt sucked a thousand greesy nigger dicks hurr rhuuureeeeeeeeeee

Mestizo here. Is it okay if I mix race with a Filipina? I want them to be the most powerful race in the world.

>obsessed

Will you stop fallowing me around in threads?

Fucking weirdoe guido...

You'll be happy.

Your kids will be sub 110

GL with having poor kids.