Schoolgirl raped and beaten by two North African refugees

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/north-african-refugees-allegedly-raped.html

>Italian schoolgirl raped and beaten by two North African refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/north-african-refugees-allegedly-raped.html
affaritaliani.it/cronache/milano-studentessa-aggredita-violentata-sul-treno-463373.html?refresh_ce
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/02/11/milano-studentessa-16enne-picchiata-e-palpeggiata-su-un-treno-indaga-la-polizia/3384635/
attualità.com/2017/02/11/milano-studentessa-15enne-aggredita-e-violentata-sul-treno-dei-pendolari/
news24europa.com/2017/02/milano-studentessa-15enne-aggredita-e-violentata-sul-treno-dei-pendolari/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8

Member when you could take justice into your own hands and only get 5 years probation?

She shouldn't have dressed so slutty desu.

this kind of news makes me angry because im jealous as fuck

Why do you keep posting this? You dropped the part where you lied about it not being reported but you're still using an unrelated picture

Welll, you are here wasting your life in Sup Forums while mudslimes are having sex with white lolis.

I feel like you are cherry picking news stories to paint immigrants in a bad light. I have to wonder what your motives really are.

Raped is such a strong word user. I prefer the term "culturally enriched" myself.

can italian's shitskin blood kick in already? can they begin mass lynching the migrants?

That picture has nothing to do with the story you linked. That's a whole different rape/murder story.

you arent wasting your time if you are enjoing it

so yeah, im wasting my time

I'm always on the edge of pic related while on Sup Forums desu

That describes it pretty well

I have a proposition to you my fellow argie: We need like minded individuals, 10000 euro each and a boat.

All we have to do is go to Germany and pretend we are Muslim refugees, we can actually grow beards and get a tan during the trip, after we receive asylum we target a cute loli, get married and pay the 10000 fine. Afterwards we can come back to Argentina with our loli wife and live happily ever after.

Non è Denise Pipitone?
E sta parlando di quella cagata sul treno a Milano della 16enne aggredita dai due nordafricani?

if refugees do crimes why not stop bringing them in?

top kek

>coming back to arg
>paying fines
what if we do that and then we go to SWEDEN YES, and then France and maybe the caliphate of the united cuckdom?

Fortuna Loffredo

Now you know why we tried to genocide them

If you want to blame someone blame America and Russia cause they're the ones behind the so called Independance North Shitfrica

Well, I'm actually proposing to use the system to get a legal loli wife, but if you actually want to go full nigger on them go for it. However be warned that you will not be spared once the purge begins.

I can't even feel sympathy for Europeans at this point. They're getting exactly what they voted for.

>diversity and tolerance
>gets raped
Either she becomes a coalburner in the future or kills herself. Either way, her future is over.

so, you too pussy for the: Rape-spree Eurotrip edition 2k17® ?

are you retarded? you do realize that thousands of white women are raped every year by blacks

and if you point this out you're a racist KKK nazi. America is far more fucked than Europe. Don't be delusional.

I don't support loli rape, only sweet loving consensual sex with them.

>60%

because you kikes won't let us because it's racist. Reminder racism is a good thing.

>politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/north-african-refugees-allegedly-raped.html
>look the source
>affariitaliani.it
You people would believe anything holy shit

weel, i agree with that, thats just the name of the tour man, dont hate the player hate the game

>Being in denial
Links related

affaritaliani.it/cronache/milano-studentessa-aggredita-violentata-sul-treno-463373.html?refresh_ce
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/02/11/milano-studentessa-16enne-picchiata-e-palpeggiata-su-un-treno-indaga-la-polizia/3384635/
attualità.com/2017/02/11/milano-studentessa-15enne-aggredita-e-violentata-sul-treno-dei-pendolari/
news24europa.com/2017/02/milano-studentessa-15enne-aggredita-e-violentata-sul-treno-dei-pendolari/

>you do realize that thousands of white women are raped every year by blacks

I am fully aware of this, and since young single women overwhelmingly vote leftist, I feel the same amount of sympathy for them as I do for the French/British/German women getting raped and murdered by arabs and africans.

None.

>America is far more fucked than Europe.

I never said we weren't. America is collapsing into a third world shithole, and we completely deserve it.

The only non-clickbait site is ilfattoquotifiano.it and the news is about a 16 years old denouncing an harassment at the hands of two northafricans, No rape, no hospitals, only dreams now

>mainstream media offers accurate accounts of stories

Luigi, please

>ilfattoquotidiano
>mainstream media
(you)

meh women voted for this anyway so whatever

>Member when you could take justice into your own hands and only get 5 years probation?
I hate niggers so god damn much, they shouldn't even be allowed to exist

>Italy

Those guys are fucked

the only nonclickbait is il fatto quotidiano

Die you commie shit

To be fair il fatto is leftist garbage so they totally would downplay crimes if they are committed by niggers... downplaying rape though would be anti feminist though

>The only non-clickbait site is ilfattoquotifiano.it
>literally the beppegrillo.it clickbait site sponsored newspaper
lel

JOIN

>Operation Sweden

NOW

Get ready for the northern meme war!

Perhaps you can provide us with the articles where they talk about the North African refugees who are teaching and helping young Italian girls?

Like I want to kill every fucking Jew in the world.

Then their nigger foot soldiers

fuckin beauty

Hey can I get in on this???

I got fake tan and I can speak some Muslim (I think).