What does Sup Forums think about Ron Paul?

What does Sup Forums think about Ron Paul?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Redpilled me on media collusion with neoconservatives at a young age.

I don't

he's a cuck

He's the stupid mans Jeb...

Same here back in 2012 and I was crying when he dropped out of the race cause of the media and GOP treated him like a crazy old man

Disinformation agent.

He is literally trying to prep the public to accept currency collapse and deep depression as a good thing. Few things are more degenerate than this.

I loved the cunt. He honestly redpilled me in 2008, thanks to Sup Forums. I still like him, but I was very naive to think he stood a chance 9 years ago. Fuck im so old. But he is a good man, no doubt

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

the biggest red pill, and why some faggots will actually vote libertarian, despite their degeneracy.

really smart and insightful. some blind spots, though.

The one true king of Sup Forums

Greatest redpiller ever in politics.

Everyone else is a politician, Ron Paul is a statesman.

>liberty and personal responsibility are scary

Ron Paul is the original gangsta.

This guy was yelling about the evils of the central bank and the deep state before it was cool

A good man.

He tried to warn us

really smart and humble guy, should have been /ourguy/ in 2008.

>gold
>money
nope. fiat is money. gold has intrinsic value while fiat is monopolistic, legal state tender.

>muh gold

How cucked can you get? You are not an ape meant to be hypnotized by shiny shit.

The problem is usury. The easier it is to make the currency, the better.

Paul actually says higher interest rates are GOOD. He isn't just avoiding the question of usury, he is a champion of it.

There is no way to describe his ideology as anything other than antithetical to western values and the Christian tradition.

He has been /areguy/ since 2008, or are you a newfag?