So is Sweden really burning to the ground or are all the shit you fuckers post fake?

So is Sweden really burning to the ground or are all the shit you fuckers post fake?
>Sweden's crime rate has fallen since 2005, official statistics show, even as the country has taken in hundreds of thousands of immigrants from war-torn countries like Syria and Iraq.
>mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15Y0QH

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/swedish-cop-who-spoke-out-about-immigrant-crime-now-being-investigated-hate-speech
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/swedish-politician-charged-for-hate-speech-for-speaking-the-truth-that-rape-is-deeply-rooted-in-islamic-culture/
nytimes.com/2016/01/12/world/europe/swedish-police-coverup-sexual-assault.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Facts-and-statistics-/Statistics.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-26/sweden-could-be-war-within-few-years-top-general-warns
news.com.au/world/top-swedish-general-tells-his-troops-to-prepare-for-war-within-a-few-years/news-story/ea5a3bdb99678c5db3d83d2d63ed41b2
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/swedish-police-are-not-allowed-to-give-descriptions-of-alleged-criminals-so-as-not-to-sound-racist-a6810311.html
infowars.com/code-291-swedish-police-cover-up-thousands-of-crimes-involving-refugees/
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/sweden-blocks-data-crime-immigration/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>official statistics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSHASHAHSHAHAHAHHSHFAHAHFHAGAHHAGAHAHAHAGHUAUWNFDLAKM

So is it real or fake?
The right posts all these articles about rapefugees but the left posts statistics to counter it

>official statistics

>official statistics
9 out of 10 commies in the USSR loved the USSR, the last one got sent to be reeducated.

>official statistics
Are those like the police statistics where they can't record the race / national origin of criminals because it's "racist"?

So rape was even worse in Sweden 10 years ago?

Did she also write an article about the Clintons' direct links to Epstein?

Didn't a cop of 30+ years recently get charged with hate speech for speaking up about immigrant crime rates?

(((Official statistics)))

probably

Yes. Sweden is dying.

I want to leave badly.

>There's no crisis goyim
>Th-thats fake news, don't listen to the bigots who are saying refugees are sexually assaulting your fellow countrymen and women

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/swedish-cop-who-spoke-out-about-immigrant-crime-now-being-investigated-hate-speech

We should put together a Sweden mega-list, I know Sup Forumsacks have sweden yes! folders, mine is a bit incomplete.

He was reported by his superiors but it got dropped quickly. A facebook page was created and got some 100k likes within two days. The people came through this time.

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/swedish-politician-charged-for-hate-speech-for-speaking-the-truth-that-rape-is-deeply-rooted-in-islamic-culture/

Politicians have been jailed for it

So how many migrants are in Sweden at this point?

>tfw all of Sup Forums

(((official statistics)))

Over a million immigrants, some 350k+ economic migrants.

nytimes.com/2016/01/12/world/europe/swedish-police-coverup-sexual-assault.html

We know that the swedish gouverment covered it up many times before.
Is it unfair to assume that they are doing it in smaller cases too that never get into the public eye?
I wouldn´t trust the NK gouverment because they lied many times in the past.
Same with sweden/germany and rape/sex assault.

And this right here, might be the best and most honest post I've seen on Sup Forums in a long time.

Before this election, Sup Forums was ranting and raving about every tragedy in America being an Obama created false flag to enforce martial law and take their guns.

I came here to watch riot streams whenever there was any kind of happening.

We went from this
>Anyone who disagrees with me is a JIDF poster and backed by the Jews

To this
>Anyone who disagrees with me is mad because Hillary lost, is a cuckold and being paid by a Hillary backed marketing company to post here

>2013
>3 attacks

>2016
>34 attacks

What did they mean by this?

What is the context your shitty "horseshoe" theory post in relation to?

This thread is about sweden you fuck.

And if you've been here before, you would know Sweden is slowly turning into a third world somali shit hole.

HERE IS MAP OF MIGRANT / REFUGEE CRIME IN SWEDEN SINCE 2010:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US

Most of the time police release no details about suspects or criminals. This map is only the tip of the iceberg.

>Over a million immigrants
Isn't there only about 9 million people in Sweden?

Yeah, the trump circlejerk is getting stupid at some point.
I support this man, but people need to critizize him when he is wrong.

yes, it´s called beeing retarded

The rightwing like to make up shit. Left just counters with facts. Right tries to create alternate-facts.

It's really not. Most of the people on this board have never been to nor do they know anything about Sweden. They're actually taking in less refugees than previous years and encouraging other countries to take them.

According to Sup Forums, millions of immigrants have flooded the country.

According to Sweden's own immigration office, they've taken in over 250,000

migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Facts-and-statistics-/Statistics.html

Crime is also not rampant in Sweden. In most parts of the country, people don't feel unsafe or uneasy.

This is just an alt-right conspiracy theory batshit insane echo chamber for people to hate on anyone not white.

>Sweden's crime rate has fallen since 2005, official statistics show

It's easy for crime to fall when you stop collecting statistics.

So that's what we're going with now? When data and statistics don't back your narrative, you're just going to stop shouting that it's because the data is no longer being tracked?

>Get slapped in the face with facts and official statistics
>Claim fake news

Fucking pathetic

Yep. As I said, this country is lost. I want to flee.

Total population 10 Million exactly.

There's 7 Million Swedes and 3 Million Immigrants

He's right.

Our current government decided statistics weren't needed so the ones we have are from 2005.

It is
zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-26/sweden-could-be-war-within-few-years-top-general-warns
news.com.au/world/top-swedish-general-tells-his-troops-to-prepare-for-war-within-a-few-years/news-story/ea5a3bdb99678c5db3d83d2d63ed41b2
+
One of the top swedish generals said that sweden would be in a (civil)war soon and had to resign.
He was recruited by NATO for beeing one of the best generals available.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Swedens culture is beeing attacked and most people don´t even know it.

>Sweden literally stops policing "minor" offenses; read: crimes committed by brown people
>"The crime rates are down you racist!"

That's not even close to being true and is so asinine.

I honestly can't tell if some of these posters are actually from Sweden or if they're actually taking the time to post from a VPN.

If there were 3 million immigrants, they would be literally everywhere. You wouldn't be able to walk anywhere without running into them. There is no evidence to back that claim and people who have actually been to and live in Sweden can easily dispute that.

This is like Trump's argument stating that a lot of countries don't even report terror incidents anymore, which is blatantly false. Of course they report crime and if crime was happening at the magnitude that Sup Forums believes it is, you would not be able to hide that

Many areas are filled with them, Swedes are a minority here. Hell, in Malmö native Swedes are in majority.

Minority* sorry.

Please don't let this be another "let me tell you about your country" episode.

Well 400k of them are Finns

>san bernardino
Classified as workplace violence

rule 209. Crimes by immigrants don't go into stats.

>We started taking in useless shitskins in 2013
>asylum applications is the total number of invaders in the country

2014 we had 1.6 million people born in another country living in Sweden AND 500k kids with both parents born in another country...

> In most parts of the country, people don't feel unsafe or uneasy.
LOL!

t. mad as fuck liberals
You lost, go be irrelevant somewhere else.

Feminists will defend this.

Have a look at this:

Whelp, I've sure been stumped. Have fun with your tinfoil party.

No, Reddit, that happened back in November.
The left must be destroyed.

Americans are fucking idiots to believe everything the European far right news organizations publish. Far right groups are always full of shit.

>spain

kek

>tinfoil party

?

What's with all the sweden posts today?

I love trump, stay on the sweden subject pls.

Malmo, where all the rapefugees are is burning down. Like any non-white European city. Rural and suburban pure whites are okay though.

You can either pull a Breviek and die a hero, or put in for a VISA and come marry a woman here and make white babies.

I'd accept either at this point.

Yeah, a country with a left that has a fetish for self destruction.
And I love it.

Of course you do.

I just heard an explosition and saw smoke outside of my apartment. Apparently it was just a very big firecracker because I don't see any damage but still. I thought I lived in a safe neighbourhood.

But to return to op's question. Yes, things are pretty bad. I don't recognize this country anymore.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/swedish-police-are-not-allowed-to-give-descriptions-of-alleged-criminals-so-as-not-to-sound-racist-a6810311.html
>The letter specifies that, for everyday crimes such as burglary, basic information such as ethnicity, nationality, skin colour and height should not be given.
>everyday crimes
>such as burglary

So was Fort Hood. The Obama administration did everything they could to avoid Islam being shown in a bad light.

Moving to the U.S. would be the dream.

Trump adressd the issue.
Swedes and liberals on the internet defend rape and violence and deny it/ say it´s about men not imigrants.

Trust me censorship is the one thing we don't have in Sweden, we literally created the piratebay dude. Everyone has access to every new event happening here even if MSM hides some details.

>Firecrackers scares the swede.

Mmm, ok user.

>Cough, cuck, cough, nu male.

So Sweden is censoring news to its own people?

>everyday crimes
>such as frag grenade attacks

Oh, cheers user.

Anyone got the Sweden Human Development meme? The one showing it dropping like a stone.

Yes. Media is censoring news. Government refuses statistics.

There is literally nothing false about that.
And you are right, they can't hide it from anyone who is willing to see.

It was wrong, we actually rose from 15 to 14.

I don´t think it´s sweden/the gouverment, it´s the MSM

infowars.com/code-291-swedish-police-cover-up-thousands-of-crimes-involving-refugees/

Don't you understand that this is but a first sign of bigger things to come? First they start throwing firecrackers, then they start burning cars. It's not like those are swedes who do that kind of shit during the night time just before the working week starts, we both know that.

the cops can't even report the rapeugees, so their stats are bullshit.

>Trust me censorship is the one thing we don't have in Sweden

Nothing's being censored if nothing is being said

Does this seem normal?

Do it then you whining little bitch.

Yet more fake news from the racist pantshitter right.

Just fucking you have nothing.

No statistics. No facts. No truth.

Just gross, bigoted assumptions about Islam painting desperate refugees seeking safety as monsters.

Shame, motherfuckers. We need to start outting far right retards to their families so they can stage an intervention before the hate consumes you.

>official statistics

KEK

You know the GUBERNMENT forces police stations to fudge their shit up right? KEK

Remove a few zeros here and there... like a typical degenerate.

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Liberal media, think tanks and interest groups all over the world are heavily
invested in that the social experiment that is Sweden shall continue undisturbed.
You will in the coming day see a plentitude of paid lefty shills trying to relativize
and rationalize the abysmal statistics of Sweden, these are not genuine Sup Forums Swedes.
I tell you again, they don't want the swedish facade to collapse.

Sweden is massively bluepilled. The establishment doesn't want to change this.

Can someone give me the source for this image? I've looked everywhere for it but cant find it. The wikipedia article does not seem to exist.

If someone can provide a link to an archived version that would be fucking sick

Police chief

I wish I could thank trump for turning the spotlight on us. You have no idea the kind of damage control our enemies are in right now.

So you don't have access to flashback?

"Figures on the proportion of crimes that are carried out by people born abroad have not been available since 2005"
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/sweden-blocks-data-crime-immigration/

>you would not be able to hide that
It's hidden in plain sight. When you call them out on it, they just call you racist and blame poverty and say "we need money for dem pograms"--same thing they do here when you bring up nigger crime rates.

This is from motherjones.
>These are very big differences. Now, Saunders also links to a study which suggests that "half to three-quarters" of the difference can be accounted for by socioeconomic status. Maybe so. But crime is crime. If you're the victim of assault from a Syrian refugee, you don't really care if it happened because he's Syrian or because he's poorer than average.

>Now, there's plenty more to legitimately say about this. If poverty really is a causal factor, maybe it means Sweden needs to be more generous (kek). Other statistics suggest that the children of the foreign-born have much lower crime rates than their parents. And as Beauchamp says, "rape" in Sweden is defined pretty broadly.

>Still, if we bring up this subject at all, we have to present the statistics fairly. In the US, immigrants seem to commit crimes at lower rates than native-born Americans. But Sweden is a different country, and the statistics suggest that foreign-born immigrants do indeed commit crimes there in much larger numbers than native Swedes.

All you have to do is watch Colin Flaherty's youtube channel to see how local governments up to the federal government does crime report statistics. Many heinous crimes get dumped down to misdemeanors, and by the time the criminal does something so violent that it can't be ignored, they'll have already been involved in 10s of crimes that didn't get adjudicated as such

Old prediction that was wrong, are you some kind of retard?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

Skaffa ett jävla liv istället för att tycka synd om dig själv.

Was meaning the projected one looking on to 2020-2030. Ill dig it out when i get home.

>In most parts of the country, people don't feel unsafe or uneasy.

Most.

In which parts do people feel unsafe? Why do they not feel safe? Were these places unsafe when the population of Sweden was homogeneous?

go to colin flaherty's youtube channel - he does a good job at exposing the bullshit tactics that are employed with crime 'numbas'