Ok redpill me on this movie i just watched

ok redpill me on this movie i just watched

Is this supposed to be exposing Washington elites wanting taking advantage of nubile teens?

If so, what is the issue with Kidman in this movie? Why is she cucking Cruise?

general pizzagate thread, any recommend anything similar (like Taken) that shows big business/politicians

Also, was Kubrick killed over this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

illuminatiwatcher.com/illuminati-symbolism-and-analysis-of-eyes-wide-shut/
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
vimeo.com/133807175
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's about the illuminati
>the original kubrick version wasn't released
>he was killed before he officially finished the movie
>the version we see isnt the version kubrick intended to release

Jesus Christ did your teacher assign 4 chan for homework?

Lurk more. Fuck. REEEEEE

I hear that repeatedly but at the same time, it was a very long movie and it was already HEAVILY uncensored and anti-Hollywood...the ending did seem a bit undesirable

no, first time watching....delayed it for a long time

kubrick understood how the elite are manipulating male - female relationships

Kubrick used a Rothschild residence as an exterior in EWS. There you go.

kubrick was a part of the 'elite' illuminati (he did the moon landing footage)
>we actually went to the moon but some of the footage was shot by stanley

the shining is about stanley's secret work in room 237 (the moon room)
... and eyes wide shut was his attempt to expose the illuminati
>although some disagree with this notion bc large parts of the book follow the screenplay
>its the way stanley put it together (placement, timing, innuendos) that remains curious

its like there was so much stuff in the shining that wasn't in the book
>its the opposite with eyes wide shut
the leading argument behind eyes wide shut is that it was written to expose the illuminati itself (which is why stanley chose to make a movie out of it)
>the theory is that it was the only thing that kubrick could get away with since they were watching him 'closely'
>during the latter years of his life he never left his house
>everything was filmed nearby

ultimately stanley was killed by the very people he was secretly trying to expose with his film

Lol
I bet you topped your school's mathlete team

what do you mean by this?

It goes deeper. The shining has heavy overtones of sexual abuse.

I'll let your imagination figure out how CIA could blackmail Kubrick

Yeah, I've heard all the theories regarding the flick.

I agree there's a sexual abuse theme going on based on the mag Jack is reading in the lobby as he waited to go on the tour.
Of course there's other things - but the sexual notions are methods of black mail.
This could have been what they used on stanley.. its a possibility.
He couldn't be bought cause he had enough money and wasn't 'greedy' - it was black mail for sure.

>i c ur point fucko

It was a shitty movie adaptation of Traumneville
conspiracy theorists who were already har over Kubrick because of muh moon landing read it as a alusion to the illuminati.
I watched it last week out of curiosity and was amazed at how dumb it was.
>muh dream sequence
Kubrick does heavy symbolism but his films really do bring out the autism out of people like no other director

>rich cultured people have a surrealist costume party

Probably they just paid some artists to design all the costumes for them. They're very well-made.

BUT ABOUT THE FILM:

Jumping to conclusions is one theme of the film. Cruise gets exposed to something he doesn't understand, and he freaks out about it. He, and the audience by proxy, come to the conclusion that there must be some deep cult-like conspiracy taking place.

But what's really happening? It's weird and unfamiliar, but in the end it's just a bunch of rich degenerates fucking prostitutes. It's such a non-conspiracy, it's so inherently mundane, that it's actually a letdown. The wealthy fucks freak out because Cruise isn't part of their "inner circle" and they don't want their names getting out to the press.

But it's just a bunch of hedonistic elites fucking whores. That's all it is.

Original is more red-pilled. Think it's on you tube

it was an initiation that Cruise failed at

>he took the blue pill - the dream stopped
>he was no longer in wonderland
>joining the illuminati is hard

>hedonistic elites fucking whores. That's all it is.
all worthy criticism, but why do you think Kubrick left the scene where cruise has all this explained by the rich dude ambiguous, do you think he anticipated the conspiracy theory reaction?

>tfw you will never attend a satanic orgy in a secluded mansion
why live?

Kubrick tried to warn us

>Lolita
>The Shining
>A Clockwork Orange
>The Shining
>Full Metal Jacket
>Eyes Wide Shut

All of these films dealt with the corruption, exploitation, abuse, and control of youth by a shady or elite authority. He knew what was happening and tried to expose it to us. No surprise that he died of "natural causes" for days after showing the final cut of Eyes Wide Shut to (((them))). We'll probably never have kubricks true cut, though it is interesting to wonder what it would look like if we did.

Space Odyssey too. I think that film resonates the most with where we are at today.

The next Great Conjunction is also in 2020, going to be a fun year.

Can you explain how FMJ had to deal with the corruption, abuse, control of youth ? You mean the Vietnamese war? Because if that's the case, Born on the Fourth of July would be a better example.

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...
My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

That seems a bit exuberant but it's a war. Their indoctrination is no different from All Quiet on the Western Front as I see it.

what dream sequence are you talking about?

sydney pollacks character claiming that it wasn't anything nefarious was meant to be ambiguous. Just because he gave excuses for what happened doesn't mean he was truthful, and you can see that by the end Tom Cruise knows something is very wrong.

Any chance you'd like to elaborate more on this?

Straight Outta Eyes Wide Shut

not only that, a clockwork orange was supposed to have taken place in a post modern state of the european union. kubrick was red pilled as fuck, and btw he also filmed the moon landing in huntsville alabama

RED PILLED AS FUCK

illuminatiwatcher.com/illuminati-symbolism-and-analysis-of-eyes-wide-shut/

a quick run down

Kidman understands or is part of the elitist group. Hence the ending of the mask on the bed and the men following her daughter in the toy store.

Kubrick movies and the original Deus Ex videogane are probably the most redpilled things media has to offer. And yes, it's the Jews

I feel like this is part of it. I'm not sure if I'd say he failed, though. His character was a doctor, and the elites revere doctors. Part of their belief system is that the human body is a manifestation of the orders of the universe - to understand the human body is to understand the laws of the world, or as Manly P. Hall wrote in The Secret Teachings of All Ages (Chapter 15: "The Human Body in Symbolism"), "The philosophers of antiquity realized that man himself was the key to the riddle of life, for he was the living image of the Divine Plan, and in future ages humanity also will come to realize more fully the solemn import of those ancient words: 'The proper study of mankind is man.'"

It's possible he really wasn't supposed to be there, it's possible it was a test and he failed, or it's possible that the entire movie up to the end (and perhaps beyond) had been set up as a test. The way these groups test their initiates are to create strange social situations that pressure the individual without them knowing that it's a test. Do their actions after he has been "discovered" having infiltrated their orgy really make that much sense as the most efficient way to deal with the situation?

It demonstrated a very real military tactic - the breaking down of a youth's ego (literally - traumatize it into fragmentation and compartmentalization) so as to open the mind to brainwashing tactics.

And apparently the discussion in this thread ground to a dead halt once I entered it. Am I that autistic or did I blow everyone's minds? Come on, guys, I love discussing Kubrick!

If I recall correctly, in the testimony from a supposed Monarch subject, she claimed that a teen Kidman treated her like garbage. I haven't seen the film in a long time, but I need to revisit it in light of current events.

Pizzagate, but without children. Even the human sacrifice is there, although not openly.

Those rituals do exist. It is about power, and the power is reflected as sex explotation and murder. Kidman's characters evidently knows more about it and she is in a higher position.

It's about the creation of the Moonchild.

The film explores cuckoldry and sex magic in Scientology's founder's life.

The 1st party and the 2nd party are the same events, it ties into the OTO > Alesiter Crowley > L Ron Hubbard > Jack Parsons

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/

vimeo.com/133807175

This video will give you an excellent explanation. It's in French, but there are English subtitles.

Does it explain pic related?

cont-

and pic related?

WEEWREEEEE

WHOA i never made the connection that this was a scientology reference. If so, tom cruise must not have realized.