Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OSzjfAMk-RI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3604936/PICTURED-Blood-smeared-floors-walls-child-migrant-centre-Swedish-social-worker-22-stabbed-death-frenzied-attack-Somali-boy-TWENTY-ONE.html
twitter.com/search?q=sweden attack&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
youtube.com/watch?v=SOWd-ja_xcc
tsabo6.deviantart.com/art/Inca-s-Apartment-460532235
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422605/The-town-destroyed-migration-week-murder-beautiful-young-social-worker-sent-shockwaves-Europe-MailOnline-shines-spotlight-Molndal.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833435244451753984
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I funny?

Digits say fuck off!

rural and suburban retards don't care about facts, they just want to chimp out and shoot their guns and invade other countries

they don't care

“You look at what’s happening we’ve got to keep our country safe. You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden, They took in large numbers, they’re having problems like they never thought possible,” he said.

In reference to the previous nights: youtu.be/OSzjfAMk-RI

The "terrorist attack" line is just fake news.

have euro's already forgotten all the terrorist attacks?

Thanks, came here to ask if anyone had his exact statement.

FAKE NEWS

That's a neato pic. Would you mind telling me the artist dumb burger? :)

trump lying for the 354623545 time after saying that mexican immigrants are rapists and that they bring crime to the us, and after banning an entire religion from entering to our country. Honestly, i am not surprised that this racist piece of shit invented that. Fascism is about lies and hate

KEK agrees
Sup Forums BTFO

>maybe if I say it never happened the sheep will buy it

This isn't 2015

Media lying*

Ftfy commie scum

Might want to take a loo at this

>Banning an entire religion
This did not happen
>our country
Keep LARPing ples spain

>replies to own post
lurk more fagg

this

LITERALLY

why does the media not care about all the rape cases in germany and sweden caused by immigrants?

Because Trump and followers are coming from another TIMELINE,,.... This is the Mandela effect!¡

>made up

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3604936/PICTURED-Blood-smeared-floors-walls-child-migrant-centre-Swedish-social-worker-22-stabbed-death-frenzied-attack-Somali-boy-TWENTY-ONE.html

THIS. SO. MUCH.

The rope is ready for you, rojo

Thank God there is someone else in this world that actually verifies what the media claims...
He never said anything about a terrorist attack and the phrase "They took in large numbers, they’re having problems like they never thought possible" clearly shows that he was talking about the problems that european countries are having with the large number of migrants they are taking in.
How the media manage to spin the whole thing into" Trump said that there was a terrorist attack yesterday in Sweden" is beyond me...

>rape happens constantly
>migrants attacking people constantly
>get upset over "terrorist attack" line

wait......who's spreading fake news?

I'm confused. Who are the bad guys?

>Who are the bad guys
hombres

clearly it was a fake news piece.
but lets face it, every day is a terrorist attack in Sweden.
I notice all the lefties jumping all over this but why don't they address the rape epidemic in Sweden and actual attacks?

twitter.com/search?q=sweden attack&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

youtube.com/watch?v=SOWd-ja_xcc

because he didn't say there was a terrorist attack.

tsabo6.deviantart.com/art/Inca-s-Apartment-460532235

Here ya go canuck friendo

I side against anyone that uses "literally" in every fucking sentence.
I think you fuckers and your families should be brutally murdered.

F

>Implying there ISN'T any terrorist attacks in Sweden on a daily basis.

dude stop replying to you own post. we know it's you

You almost had me bud

It was the day before yesterday!!! Not yesterday!!!

I'm literally shaking!!!!

I have been reading about Sweden for months... You must only watch fake news. Guess you don't know about Venezuela either....

Leafs just want to be raked

fuck sweden and fuck brown people

I see the light now... all the murders, rapes and shit from muslims in Sweden are just a coincidence!

wait a minute that post id....

The POTUS doesn't make things up.
Everything he says is true.
If it wasn't true before then it becomes true because he said it.
The Swedes need to stop lying.

Pol unironically BTFO

Because he didn't.
Fake news media just cut the video so it seemed like he did.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422605/The-town-destroyed-migration-week-murder-beautiful-young-social-worker-sent-shockwaves-Europe-MailOnline-shines-spotlight-Molndal.html

It is a portent.

>My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833435244451753984

Shills out in force

His words have been twisted, he mentioned Sweden as a horrible example of what can become of a country.

Use google translate, the swedes took notice of it here in their alt media
avpixlat.info

>IMG_0074.jpg
Trump is like the Firehose of Lies. No one can possibly keep track of all the lies he tells, much less refute them all, because the sheer volume is off the scale.

>Might want to take a look at this
Don't want to trigger another terrorist attack in Sweden, do we?

this is all I've seen posted by you Share Blue retards for the past 12 hours... here's a tip for you guys: if everything Trump does/says is going to be met with outrage... nobody is going to listen to you very quickly

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/

Cock sucking lefty faggot detected.

What's happening in Sweden are the raping of people and cultures because of the influx of "refugees".

They are at the point when they don't want to talk about crimes committed by then because it would hurt the image of the refugees. Merkel is absolute garbage at her job.

No, we're not just massive pussies like you fucking Yanks are.

THIS IS THE TRUTH: very serious

GENE HUBER (bloke who was invited on stage at Tump's rally) was not just a plant, he was a precedent set by either the CHINESE or the CIA.

They want to show Trump getting WEIRDOES on stage with him.

Then when one stabs him with A PLASTIC KNIFE on LOVE TV

They will say he was deranged and not Spy

Read it hear first.

SCREENSHOT THIS

rollin'

>horowitz
>exposes rapefugees

Sup Forums btfo

so many Americans on here brigading and being paid to post anti trump propaganda on /pol. fuck off share blue.

It shows how much the Russians and their cock sucking shill brigade have to deflect to his shortcomings like not able to read things like Sehwan, Pakistan with Sweeden

He did no such fucking thing. Nuke Canada.