>most people seem happy
>see only 3 white women in mixed race relationships, and 8 white men
>see 60+ white couples
>get food in a muslim restraunt
>everyone is polite
>no one tries to rape me or preach sharia
>only unpleasant person i come into contact with all day is a white man
>no hordes of refugees

is everything Sup Forums says about the world basically wrong? have i been memed on?

Other urls found in this thread:

faem.com/adlib/2001/b0912.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ETXZaQlM0pE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

Shhh, it's a pantomine.

Think of it like Punch & Judy playing tug of war with the sausages.

So you don't live in London?

Take a drive to London

>leave my basement

What the fuck do you think you're doing? Report back for duty user, the Meme Wars are just getting started.

no but i went to a diverse and liberal smaller city

Society is collapsing, but very slowly and this is maybe the worst thing about it.

>diverse and liberal smaller city
Go to London

if it's so bad then why are most white people in london liberal?

>see only 3 white women in mixed race relationships

thats three too many user

They live in seperate neighbourhoods dumbass i live in Brussels the place i live is night and day difference with ((Molenbeek))
And yes i urge to go get a kebab in some London muzzy neighbourhood see if they are as nice as your local mudslime couple escaping there own kind in some "small liberal city"

This, its like death from a thousand cuts

In America I see the opposite. I went bike riding yesterday.
>every white girl was with a black man no exception
>mostly you see a white girl roaming with a pack of 4-5 dangerous looking niggers like she belongs with them
>exactly like pic related
>packs of niggers roaming the streets "thug walking" looking for white people to beat up
>any time I see them I have to turn my bike down another road real quick
>ride bike to grocery store
>filled with Muslims yelling all over the place
It's just not safe anymore for white people.

the Sup Forums creates their own bleak reality in which they believe. Just like /r9k/ creates their own reality about women and everybody is so immersed in it that it makes them go crazy.

i don't think that's as true as you think it is. you aren't going to avoid interacting with non-whites in london regardless of where you live.

t.b.h i took a real risk bike riding, white people aren't supposed to go outside, you have to either stay inside or be in a moving vehicle at all times. outside is for the niggers now.

i don't believe you 2bh

>things are ok right now therefore we shouldn't worry about the things that would make it not ok in the future

>he doesnt know about larping

Don't care. That's life in the East Coast in states from Virginia down to Florida (getting progressively worse the further south).
Any Americans here in those states like me that can confirm for the non-believer?

>surely if i ignore the tumor the cancer won't spread

The goverment is on to you and set up this elaberate ruse for you to lower your defenses.

Don't risk it by going out again!

Almost. Sup Forums is just a right-wing extreme, as in same shit as rabid leftists, just a polar opposite.

I live in London. You wanna tell me that its a warzone? Nope. But its pretty much like OP describes. The only ones who spoil the picture are chavs and hoods. Thats about it.

Ofcourse you interact daily with them in central places, the people participating in the system are not the problem
>non-whittes
Totally not the problem fucking schlomo the problem is Muzzie's crapping the place up with their fucking religion

>is everything Sup Forums says about the world basically wrong?
It took you this long to realise this? Jesus Christ. Sup Forums is purely entertainment. You'd have to be a fucking retard to take anything, anybody says here seriously.

>Leave my basement
>Absolute hordes of chinks and minorities everywhere
>City is a fucking dump with homeless on every corner
>Unemployment is through the roof
>Non-whites treat me with disdain and suspicion wherever I go
>Catching the gaze of a fellow white person in a crowd is a relief instead of something normal
>There's always a tinge of fear or worry in their eyes
>Daring to mention any of this harsh reality can get you fired or even arrested
>Pro-Communist posters and flyers everywhere

About 7/10 concern trolling not bad but too heavy handed at the end

No, you are an idiot, kys

Moderate chuckle

>>get food in a muslim restraunt

Did they sell alcohol? No. Fucking deck yourself race traitor.

SC here, and you're full of shit. But keep trolling it's pretty hillarious 2bh.

location dependant, ethnicities like to gather together, white, black, brown, yellow, whatever.

>live in GC, Australia
>southern beaches on a saturday
>nothing but white people and their dogs
>20 mins drive up north to Southport on a monday morning
>nothing but hijabs, chinks and maoris as far as the eye can see

the funny thing is that its all white people in the stores, even in Southport, but it's the smelly brown shits and chinks in expensive sneakers getting around town on a weekday. it's almost as if they don't have fucking jobs.

t. lives in 3rd world country

I'm not though. Do you even live in the city? How tf can you say it's a lie otherwise...

Most of the people here have little experience with the world or are paranoid as fuck.

Have you even been to Atlanta Georgia? It's a living hell. How can you even say I'm lying boggles my mind.

>Leave my azotea shed
>Don't get murdered by cartel
>Don't get robbed
>No tijuana woman is taking donkey dick
>Don't get zyka
>No politicians steal my taxes out of my wallet

I guess my country is perfectly safe and the millions of crimes committed everyday are just conservative propaganda.

Lurk more newfriend.

dirty south niggas are the worst

I barely see any blacks in Kentucky, everyone looks like a variant of Trevor from GTAV

Any American who says I'm lying either
1) Doesn't live in the city
2) Doesn't live in the nig-zone
3) Probably a privileged white living in an upscale neighborhood

Well, i don't see many niggers when I walk around neither got robbed or something but this doesn't mean that everything is good

think about how much better it's going to be once the wall is up and you won't have americans fucking everything up anymore

>that flag

sure thing mohammed

ohhhh yeah hahah I have seen blocks with 100+ niggers on it playing dominos, cops come 5 min later and its a ghost town

i actually gave some food to some white homeless people today. one of them turnt it down, the other asked what it was first before accepting it almost reluctantly. just lol. these people are frauds.

I live in east london and its gentrified and safe. Far nicer and better than it was 20 years ago despite being less white today.

Most other areas of London are worst than where i am but its still good here.

Funny how non london non brits can make these assertions right?

I just feel the need to defend my capital. The city is booming everywhere you look its complete opposite of collapse there is wealth and cranes everywhere and the level of infrastructure is improving every year and the shit areas are being pushed and priced out constantly. Its a great time to be here.

It's hard to believe there's many "ethnics" in Australia except aborigines.

western germany is already conquered. All cities are filled with arabs.

has your mosque been renovated lately too?

to be fair your area is probably getting whiter again as it gets better. all those hipsters.

>6AM Leave my house every day to go to work.
>7AM stuck in traffic because protesters who dont work are blocking the road.
>8AM Get yelled at by some fat blue haired bitch about abortion or some shit I dont care about.
>9AM am accosted by a homeless guy asking for change while I get my coffee
>10AM Black guy at work hasn't done his job because hes banging the receptionist every night. Now my work load is doubled.
>Bust my ass till 6PM as my female boss yells because it takes me so long to do two peoples work. Cant complain or hr fires me for being racist.
>7PM leaving work some urban youths try to sell me drugs.
>8PM Finally home exausted but cant sleep because my mexican gangbanger neighbors are blareing mariachi music all night.
One of these mornings I am going to get up take my 12 Gauge and solve a few of my problems before I burn down the office with everyobe inside.

If you're a white bloke then no shit you won't get raped in broad daylight. They're Muslims, they're inherently cowards but opportunists. If you're alone and drunk late at night then you're vulnerable as a white, especially if you're female.

It's called self-segregation. You're English so you know what NIMBY means. Still, take a walk down Harrow Road in London. City of fucking Westminster, and nigs will literally park up on the pavement without compunction, listening to reggaetun with open liquor (wines and beer) smoking fat joints and blowing it in the faces of mothers walking past with their little kids.

It feels like you're walking through fucking Sudan. It's disgusting. Fuck your "I ain't seen it so it ain't real" BS.

Try Shepherds Bush. Try Dalston. Try Harlsden. Try Barnet. Try Stratford. Try Hounslow. Try Wembley or Finsbury Park. Try Hammersmith. There's countless others I could name.

Shadwell has to be the absolute worst I've seen, whole of Tower Hamlets in fact. Stinks of piss and kebabs, you won't hear a word of English being spoken anywhere, and the minority of whites are Poles. Even upmarket areas like Knightsbridge are filled with hijab wearers. Many such cases, fucking sad.

Alternatively, try any of Bradford or Birmingham.

You're little liberal town? Sounds like Brighton, which isn't diverse at all but thinks it is. The majority of it's diversity is other whites or Europeans, or Asian students. Niggers usually don't go there. It won't be long before they figure out how to use a train, then you're fucked too.

Chavs and hoods have barely figured in the majority of London for the last five years. At least not white ones.

Anecdotal "evidence" is and will always be absolutely worthless

He's right! What the hell do you think you're doing soldier?! Get back down there now! Thats an order!

Yes I live in the east too - most of the street rats had dispersal orders placed on them so they got moved further eastward into places like dagenham. It's ironic because most people outside london still fear the city because they think that it's the same deprived, brown shithole it was 15 years ago but those rapidly increasing property prices has changed that fact.

>leave my basement
>entire neighborhood and town is mexica
>brown people everywhere
>mary statues and roseries all over the place
>8 out of 10 food places near my house are all burrito taco shops
>the sound of mexican music booming in the atmosphere

I live in california btw and the last time I went outside it was just white old people

>For the first time in over two weeks, I turned on talmudvision to see what the Zionist mouthpieces were yapping about. Predictably, Israel Larry King had on a collection of deranged goyim all screaming for carpet bombing of the whole Muslim world. Even sniveling Gen. Blackhead was complaining about how our military should be ASSURED that no foe would hamper the paperwork production at Pentagon Central. In the modern kosher view, that's unfair. The non-hero of the Gulf non-war called the people responsible for the attacks, "bastards!" Bush called them, "Cowards," but considering his problems with the English language, perhaps he meant 'cowherds'. "A day of infamy," burbled another high-profile clownish hawk.

This is of course very amusing and the hypocrisy was so profuse that I could almost see it corroding the integrated circuits of my 20 year old Zenith. Race-mixed Colon Trowel called it an "act of war." This caused me to wonder – what does one call a relentless, around the clock, bombing of the sovereign nation of Iraq for 30 days? An act of 'piss'? – as the Israelis say. I call it an unprovoked massacre using the latest hi-tech weapons against a decidedly mal-equipped nation. That's what being a cowardly bully is all about, wouldn't you say? If you can take pride in that, then you are obvioulsy jew-dazed.

>No tijuana woman is taking donkey dick
kek

This site understands the current political climate exactly.
faem.com/adlib/2001/b0912.htm

so what if aliens landed 6000 years ago and tried to devide us

eh?

croc eyes glow red white and blue at night
and see thermally

xd gl, remember british are delicious!

>itt: edgy retards missing the point
OP isn't arguing that society is hunky-dory and that there are no problems, but rather taking issue with Sup Forums's austistic tendency to exaggerate and make it seem as though all Western nations are hellscapes where you can't walk 10 feet without being murdered by a refugee. That simply isn't the reality for most people.

Haha grrreeat response kiddo it really supports the idea that London is bad well done.

Sup Forums used to understand the truth about zionism.
Then jidf started to protect the anti-semitism

where i went is less white than brighton, 70% white which puts it on a tier with leeds.

I wanted to live in London, beautiful city. But the average UK wage is literally 1/4th of what it is here. I'll buy a house there after a few years of working here, but please don't let me make you feel self conscious about being poor :^)

I live in Michigan, right by Flint. All of the blacks there that aren't really poor there are pretty nice

>as though all Western nations are hellscapes where you can't walk 10 feet without being murdered by a refugee.

If you're stupid enough to misrepresent anybody's legitimate anxieties as this then you're a moron.

How much of the west has to actually turn into an Islamic hellscape before you accept that it's a problem? Because it's already too much for most right-minded people having to live it daily.

> Try Shepherds Bush. Try Dalston. Try Harlsden. Try Barnet. Try Stratford. Try Hounslow. Try Wembley or Finsbury Park. Try Hammersmith. There's countless others I could name.

> Shadwell has to be the absolute worst I've seen, whole of Tower Hamlets in fact. Stinks of piss and kebabs, you won't hear a word of English being spoken anywhere, and the minority of whites are Poles. Even upmarket areas like Knightsbridge are filled with hijab wearers. Many such cases, fucking sad.

I don't want a single part of London where I see either grown women or children in pushchairs wearing hijabs. If you do, then the day of the rope will be for you too.

chinks have infested our major cities, and maoris and kiwis are arriving in droves for Queensland towns and cities.

i come from a very white country town, and moving to the Gold Coast exposed me to these rich Arab kids who come here hooning around and just being general fuckups and punlic nuisances. i'm appalled.

what's better is that, because my old hometown is in a safe conservative seat, with no prospect of becoming a swing seat, the cuckservative federal government decided my town would be a great spot for dumping refugees, so now it's full of Sudanese and little brown poo people.

i don't trust the blacks -__-

would be a shame if something happened to them eh?

Sup Forums is partially a social engineering experiment by the government designed to psychologically condition the actual world to seem a lot worse, or skewed, than what it actually it, in the process, potentially radicalizing users, because the government is in the business of creating terrorists

the funny thing is a grew up with one Sudo who was a good dude, Christian family, though his father stayed back home in Africa because he was a schoolteacher and there's a huge shortage of them over there.

but every fucking other one I've met is a worthless sack of shit living of gibs and stinking up the place. my Sudo friend left town and moved to WA because even he couldn't stand those niggers.

never forget if you fight your enemies they win

Walk through Shoreditch on a Saturday night around 2 am and you will see tonnes of coal-burner cunts, Last time I saw the aftermath of some nog breaking the nose of some random woman. The night buses are full of a variety of immigrants chimping out and hollering. Zone three and further is full of middle eastern men standing around street corners aggressively (e.g. Walthamstow, Edgeware, Wood Green). Those thugs you mentioned are like 80% of the locals in many areas of London now. Tower Hamlets is like the embassy of ISIS. I've been in countless verbal arguments and been punched in the face twice (completely unprovoked) by a couple mussie cunts.

>If you're stupid enough to misrepresent anybody's legitimate anxieties

I'm not misrepresenting anything, you fucking retard. Anxieties are based in perception, not reality. Just because I worry about something happening, doesn't mean it's actually going to happen.

>How much of the west has to actually turn into an Islamic hellscape before you accept that it's a problem?

When did I argue that Islam wasn't a problem? I understand the dangers of Islam just as much as any other sane person. How about actually analysing what I wrote, as opposed to what you think I wrote.

>If you do, then the day of the rope will be for you too.

Do you have any idea how much of a cringy faggot you sound like? Sort yourself out, mate.

>step outside a bit
>go to grocery store
>everyone seemed happy
>no crowds of protestors
>no one called anone a nigger

I don't get it, is all of the liberal protesting and claims of racism just. a meme

>hurr everything is fine today
>therefore everything will continue to be fine
>therefore lets forget the prior riots & crime
>therefore the crime happening behind closed doors is irrelevant
uh huh

>>leave my basement
>>society isn't collapsing

Shut the fuck up, retard.

London is a part of the muslim caliphate and you just stand by and pretend everything is fine.

Kek

no faggot

you go out more and you'll see it more
maybe UK is less cucked than the US but if you actually go outside often enough you'll notice the degeneracy all around you.

and I'm not talking about
>muh white preservation either

I lived there too. Plenty of rich suburbs around Flint, what's your point?

>leave the house
>pass by a dozen or more (((check-cashing))) places on way to work
>flamin' hot cheeto wrappers on the curbs
>go to work
>surrounded by nogs, spics, and a few various ethnics. hardly any whites working in the warehouses
>find local newspaper in break room
>donald trump hit pieces on front page daily
>"welcoming memphis's new muslim community"
>nothing about the MUHFUGGHIN BIX NOOD robbery and rape at the gas station the night before

Memphis, everyone.

>Anxieties are based in perception, not reality.

No dear, anxiety is a natural biological reaction to things that are objective threats. Just because (((you))) don't worry about something doesn't make it legitimate to claim it isn't an actual worry. Just because something isn't as bad as it possibly could be doesn't mean that it's frivolous to feel anxiety about it.

Your feelings don't change the objective reality of extraordinary Islamification throughout almost every part of London.

>cringy faggot

Go back to red dit. Reality is objective. Your subjective opinion is worthless.

Go to the Muslim areas and come to that conclusion again.

you've been memed on

>t. shitskin mudslime

motherfucker, society isn't on the collapse.
for now.

You're looking at the problem from one direction only. Crime is only a small symptom of a larger problem in the west, and that is the cultural replacement of whites. Do you want to walk through London, the traditional seat of power for Anglo Saxons and see Pakistani signs instead of English? Mosques instead of Churches? Do you want to see a Crescent instead of a cross atop Westminster?

I'm not talking from a religious standpoint either. At some point the elites decided that thousands of years of European culture was entirely disposable as long as perpetual growth could be maintained. They decided that you weren't good enough to inherit the labour of your ancestors, they decided to give it away.

So yes, your Muslim neighbor may be polite now, but when the demographic shift become irreversible will they still be polite? Are you willing to throw yourself on the largess of the former minority population once they control all your institutions? They may not be as tolerant as we are, in fact I can almost guarentee they won't.

Have you burnt down your local black church yet?

YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IS THE EXCEPTION, NOT THE RULE
saged

Detroit, Chicago, and St Louis all got nice white gentrified parts to. It doesn't mean the city isn't shit.

We shouldn't leave? Just stay here while the world rots? Ok, just like you say, sir yes sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=ETXZaQlM0pE

>he disagrees with me so he must be a kike
Classic.

I walk by a school on the way to the park about once a week. I haven't seen a white child there in years.

Whites will become a minority in the UK within your lifetime. Consider the meaning and consequences of that.