Guys.. maybe we should lay off the guy? Like, seriously...

Guys.. maybe we should lay off the guy? Like, seriously. I think he's gonna legit flip and actually hurt or kill someone if we someone trolls this one too hard.

I mean come on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltzeOnyXW_0&t=2s
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2053381/Shia-LaBeoufs-father-Jeffrey-registered-sex-offender-jailed-attempted-rape.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So long, OP. Janni on deck.

Is he the most powerful character to have ever existed?

I dub him Hugo Hogan

>my shoes make me money

BASED AS FUCK

NO.

shit is getting fucking heated. So many dumb immature retards, so much potential for violence.

This self-righteous cunt is literally a drug-dealing, ex-con rapist.

extremely high level, this dude grinded long and came prepared

mod will not divide us

This stream is just a shitshow now, with civil discourse failing hard as soon as /our/guys try.

WOW i'D SMASH THT LITTLE LATINA IN PINK

Ooooh must watch

I can't stand this fucking idiocy.

call ICE illegals on site

this light skin guy with glasses is the Next Stolen Valor I feel it guys

>how does that make you feel

Who the hell cares?

Yeah what a little cutiepie

Anyways, this guy trying to lead discussion is fucking DUMB

Superman is going to destroy NHC and Gunny. Moose-Lim is trying to be cool but he is clearly a roody poo.

I miss the beard.

Why did Sweden have to fall, and Shia lose his beard at the same time?

Is there a connection?

I like that the muslim dude is keeping shit calm and respectful even though he a complete indoctrinated lefty and asks loaded questions.

these niggers are straight outta the stereotype book

He's a communist mouth piece. Playing up everyone's victim mentality to unite them against trump and america and white people.

based af

NM user here, you can't stand this shit huh? Damn man I live in this shit wonder I haven't blown my fucking brains out yet. Ignorance must be blissful.

Aye. He's already monopolising the conversations. He keeps returning to the camera. He's a nutcase.

>American debates
I feel seriously sorry for your autistic country,
because it's actually a great country.
Unfortunately the same (((tendencies))) are being
pushed here as well.

i know its unreal if they stay there for much longer there will be violence

Call ICE on these women

Damn so many qts in NM compare to NY wtf?

Someone fill me in on the new characters. Who's the based Mexican holding the flag? Is he a wrestler?

Someone is either gonna get shot in an argument, or some brain damaged retard is gonna set himself on fire on stream as a protest sooner or later.

It will be shut down and Shia will have a lawsuit from hell on his hands.

these are the 13 year olds from last night
that crip nigga is gonna get V&f for underage tomorrow

Yeah he may be "calm" but he's saying completely substanceless buzzwords and just trying to lead things towards empty leftist-sounding narratives to make people more focused on leftist ideas.

Like just shut the fuck up dude.

Mexican woman are decent but they seem to start melting after 30

Seriously . as a canadian, watching this HWNDU, I learn that all these americans have no clue what is going on, or think something is going on. Acting like they being personally effected in any way. They all live to see other day.

Main issue sames, all these people who live regular lives complain that they got 'work hard'' etc, that's path they followed / choose not your countrys fault that your not Rich like trump, or a celebrity like Kayne west etc, and not living that lavish life. shut fuck up your pathetic americans, Canadians never discuss nothigng about stupid polictics or ''problems'' that will never effect any of thesem orons talking into this camera

The thing I love about systematic oppression is that it's completely intangible and it exists if I say so.

phone spic kind of q

>no link
You fucking niggers

holy fuck

thanks for the oc

what an honest hard working muslim american

Yeah, I had to leave the southwest because you CAN'T HAVE A COHERENT, INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION WITH ANYONE.

People are SO FUCKING DUMB there.

It's like these people are just stumbling around in the dark.

Yeah but I'd rather be there to chill the niggas who are carrying from aping out on our guys.

Where are the cuties? All I see are fat little obnoxious hobbits?

is he dare I say, OUR GUY?

Please. Don't give yourselves so much credit. Shia is an A-list actor. He has a better life than you could ever hope for and more people in his life who support him than you could ever dream of.

god dammit just show your tits already.

Also enough of those nogs promoting their shit.

Is that an albino

this mooslim is getting on my nerves , the way he asks questions the other person cant say no or disagree, cause they would look like the biggest idiot its not an open question

What A-List movies have Shia been in lately?

To be fair you have to understand that this is New Mexico which is especially fucking retarded. It is arguably the worst state for multiple reasons. (THAT CRACKED ROAD) Infrastructure is fucking garbage here. I'm a millennial and graduated high school 2 years ago. Everyone smokes weed and advocates extreme leftist views. It's pure suffering.

Goddamnit, will someone shoot Kidd n Play already? Fucking gangbanger wannabes need to be gunned down in a driveby.

This isn't how all of America is, it's how highly Mexican areas are. The intelligence level drops to the incoherent chaos you see here.

Bumbling, clueless incoherence.

"Uh, like, and I dunno, like, and y'know..."

The Muslim is happy to be calm when he's controlling the conversation with betas. If someone intelligent turns up he'll lose it.

how is the new hwndu season? do you like ut?

>wanting underage

\o/ Take my energy and GTFO of that cancer city, user.

the niggers have been on since 8 this am they won't go home, they admitted to being dallas niggers not NM niggers, there's a difference. NM niggers don't know how to act like niggers and the beaners hate them, so NM niggers typically act like white nerds cuz no one else will hang with them

I completely understand why Trump wants to deport these people. Just listening to them talk makes me want to join ICE

Yeah I live in ABQ too, I lived near nob hill for 15 years, it's just fucking asinine, this city needs a real economy and bad

the funny thing is it will be a hwndu supporter that he kills

So I'm curious, does he own homes in both New York and wherever this is (I think I saw New Mexico) or is he renting a place JUST for this. Does the same apply to Jaden, has he been coming or did he stop since it moved?

You're guys roads are better than Oklahoma, I can assure you of that.

The fat cunt in the shades is really, really annoying.

That's cool that Merle from the walking dead made it there

these mexicans are so boring

What the fuck is there to do in New Mexico anyway?

>Fat 50 year old making fun of thinner Trump supporter

Old gap tooth doesnt realize that there are many more trump supporters there. Did he not see the Pepe cheers? Also, shoes were stepped on, shit is going to go down.

that in this clip Shia claims his father died in WW2 when in fact his father is a registered sex offender.
If someone could reupload this with a normie thumbnail that would be swell
youtube.com/watch?v=ltzeOnyXW_0&t=2s

Sex offender
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2053381/Shia-LaBeoufs-father-Jeffrey-registered-sex-offender-jailed-attempted-rape.html

smoke meth

You're looking at it. That and visit Roswell.

which youtube channel is the best to watch HWNDU seasons/highlights on?

>the trump supports are all fat
t. fat guy

That stresses my point. I don't want to see Oklahoma roads.

I'd like to see him beheaded for stupidity

Yeah he's fucking vile.

Now you understand why those of us in California want Mexicans out.

They're just utterly fucking dumb and just ruin everything. They sound like a bunch of children.

>The trump supporters are all fat
>Says the fat old bastard who has nothing better to do.

>The drumpff supporters are all fat
Lel

Why do I even watch these autstic niggers

Explore nature. Also, a heritage railroad in Chama.

Brad Pitt Says 'Fury' Co-Star Shia LaBeouf Is "One Of The Best Actors I've Ever Seen"

SELINA

Cause you're an autistic nigger yourself.

Go to Roswell and look at some piece of shit ufo restaurant or something. Shoot guns, shoot yourself and oh uhhhh do any drug under the sun. There is seriously not much else.

>biggest fatty around
>the trump supporters are fat xD

What a manchild. Even worse than the millenials
who can't build a string of proper sentences.

nope, he said shia had one of the best MUSTACHES iv ever seen

Didn't he marry one of the "actresses" in a film where he is literally cucked?

Oh great now there's a spic Janeane Garofalo there as well. I hate this new cast.

It's an old meme, but it checks out.

needs more meme magic
also a severe lack of tendies so far

That trump girl was qt who came with the water.

How long till one of /ourguys/ prints this out and makes a poster?

yeah peace out you fucking fat cunt

FUCK FINALLY OFF, UWE BOLL FAGGOT

shadilay

SHADILAY