Black people haven't invented anyth-

>black people haven't invented anyth-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EenIXVoALmU
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/08/george-washington-carver-did-not-invent-peanut-butter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shit white bois we gotta recipe.

How can cumskins even compete?

Protip: you can't

Now I'm gonna go give a white girl herpes.

youtube.com/watch?v=EenIXVoALmU

JOIN

>Operation Sweden

NOW

Get ready for the northern meme war!

Oh cool. Maybe one day they might be able to go to the moon.

moon landing was a hoax you stupid nigger

you cant have multiple light sources on a place only lite by the fucking sun

stupid fucking mongol do some research

>made by aztecs centuries before america existed as it did when the nigger boiled peanuts
wew lad

>muh moon landing conspiracy theories

You are a monogolid idiot

If my YouTube channel Wooded Ramblings gets 100 subscribers I will make an argument that Hitler did nothing wrong.

Finish your fucking sentence. You are not being cool. This shit is not funny anymore.

>his proof is trying to science a photo instead of someone saying "no, we faked the moon landings, this is how. Also, all that cash we spent and technology we developed was a smoke screen."

Same nigs that steal crackers and hot sauce and sugar packs from Wendy's to go with their purple kool aid ? Crafty fuckers them nigs be.

Sup Forums BTFO

Peanut butter wasn't invented in America, nor was it invented by a black man

-ing. They didn't even invent peanut butter

You know fuck all about light and how it behaves in a vacuum. This has been debunked over and over again, dumbshit. Now run along and eat some peanut butter.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Cumskins BTFO
Cracker ass yakubs back to your caves!

user I'm sorry to tell you this but... shadows point away from the light source.

>Be nigger
>Find a bag of peanuts
>Get angery cuz muh oppressive white man and muh dik nukka
>Smash peanuts until they turn into liquid
>"Ayyo hol up breh...did i just invent summfin?"
>"haha take dat you white ass crackas"

>W-Whitey BTFO!

>implying nut butters weren't a European thing for centuries

The only thing that nigger did was turn a nut that wasn't popular into dessert spread the same way you would a less inferior nut.

Peanuts grow like weeds so of course poor niggers love it.

>As the US National Peanut Board confirms, "Contrary to popular belief, George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter."

>moon landing
>landing
>he's too stupid to realize there was more than one.

I got into peanut butter as my daughter is vegan. Not vegetarian; vegan.
She doesn't even eat yogurt.
I can't force her to eat meat nor fish. I had a conversation with her about this and her arguments were solid.
She simply disapproves of modern farming methods. Which is true enough. But I pointed out to her that we live in a rural area and cow milk is produced locally. So is the meat.
So, she had an argument with me, and I lost to her reasoning. I just said that humans are the apex predator and we eat what we want.
Losing an argument to a teenage daughter should have fucked me up, but on the contrary. She made some excellent points and dismantled some of my arguments.
I love debating with her as she has a sharp mind and challenges my opinions. I also challenge some of her opinions. Not really challenge - rather discuss.
She's 19 and I can tell that her mind is developing.

WE
WUZ
PE...

Oh shit

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/08/george-washington-carver-did-not-invent-peanut-butter/