The thought of playing sex time with a thirteen year old boy...

The thought of playing sex time with a thirteen year old boy, taking him into the shower and tasting his beautiful penis until climax turns me on.

>Mental illness
>Normal
>Degenerate

Which is it Sup Forums? Trying to come to the root causes of this feeling, and religiousfags constantly shouting "ITS EVIL KILL DA PEDO!" doesn't explain anything.

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

Fuck you and your b8 sage faggot sage leaf of shit.

God damn you deserve to be shot.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as pedophilia, is in fact, hebephilia, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, ephebophilia. Pedophilia is not merely the attraction to anyone under 18, but rather a totally separate disorder (not a legal term) listed as a sexual-psychological disorder categorized under paraphilias, a group of sexual-psychological disorders in the DSM-IV and considered a disorder under the standards of the American Psychological Association.
Many people could be considered ephebophiles despite the fact that they themselves may not know the term, much less what it means. Through a peculiar turn of events, ephebophilia and hebephilia became grouped under the very general and inconclusive cultural term "pedophilia," and the majority of people using the term are unaware that they are referring to non-paraphilic sexual preferences that are unmentioned in the DSM-IV and occur relatively harmlessly in a great deal of the population. There really is a pedophilia, and these people may be referring to it, but nevertheless it is a small part of what is labeled under "pedophilia." Pedophilia is labeled as a paraphilia because it is by nature unhealthy. Paraphilias are all unhealthy and destructive to relationships, but are restricted to the definitions set forth in the DSM. Pedophilia is simply grouped with the non pathologized conditions of hebephilia and hebephilia because they share a few similar traits. In reality, pedophilia separate from both and should be treated as such, and many people described as pedophiles would be better described as hebephiles or ephebophiles.

13? Degenerate to act on it, normal to fantasize about things like that.

Religious people are the biggest pedos, this board is the biggest proof. People crawl out of their holes to declare that you deserve to drown in acid or something or other.. Thou protest to much

GAWT DAM

Remember when kids could walk to the park alone and play, then come home safe and healthy after having fun to eat or visit their family?

This faggot piece of shit and his fellow genetic trash ruined that.

Sage his worthless b8 threads.

Kill yourself

you're a sexual predator plain and simple, the best place for you is behind bars where you can meet new friends to help cure your mania

You are gay

not really that complicated

One doesn't have to be religious to understand that pedos need to be killed.

Just go suck off a twink you pervert.

It's like her boobs have boobs. Mesmerizing

>normal to fantasize about things like that

Honestly, just shoot yourself in the face. Holy shit.

It's not because religious people are hypocrites. Most people are religious and most people don't want to fuck boys, you pieces of shit.

Sage.

this

There's the bingo. SAGE

>gross pedo posts gross woman and obsesses on gros body parts and gross actions
Hetero cleanse when

FPBP
P
B
P

Try telling that to the mob. The pitchforks are ready for BOTH of you.

Adapt or perish.

This is some heavy handed shitposting, leaf.

How do those nipples happen?

L E A F
E
A
F

/threads

>hurr durr how is sexual abusing a child thats get traumatized by it and exploiting his dumbness to satisfy your own urges a bad thing??
we should skin every pedophile alive.
Seriously I mean like the mexican cartel does.
You freaks can looking forward to it, someday skinning child molester alive will be embedded in the justice system.

those tits are really fucking weird tbhf

No, Richard, it's not "ephebophilia"

If a pedo molests a child the child will become a another pedo the kid suffers from trauma thats it now neck yourself pedo

You don't get to touch kids, Jew.
No matter how much you push it in the media, it's not fucking happening you disgusting degenerate filth.

Today I learned there is such a thing as nipples that are too puffy.

It's copypasta.

There's also no such thing as an appetising or appealing female

It's just more made up shit for pervs.

Sage

I say blood eagle should be a legal form of punishment for diddling little boys and girls.

Seconded

You're gonna die in a gas chamber naked in the pitch dark surrounded by the screaming writhing naked human bodies of similarly but distinctively sick individuals.

Scaphism
Based

Every single heterosexual man is aroused by girls who show signs of sexual development. This is normal.

Protip: when you are young, you probably prefer the 25 yo to the 15 yo. When you are older, it'll be the 15yo. Thats just how it is, but men dont say it.

RAKE

And then say only fags molest children because i only ever see phobes doing this and liking females. You like simultaneously females and young people because you are closeted and feminist and more fucked up than anybody. Matthew 18:6

Treadmill. Grill.

No shit.
It's straight dudes who are into little boys. They're way too feminine and might as well be chicks.

It's so nice to see spiritually pure and genius men these days

The thing is, these people love underage kids who are not or barely in puberty. I know there is paedophilia and hebeophilia. But anyway, that doesn't matter at all.
They love them, they sexualize them, they want them.
I don't even know where to begin with. As a praent I know that my kids are easily influenced and easily to been take over by force.
These people are ill in my eyes. In our society today we were raised, or should be raised, to keep us safe from the fuck that is out there and that's sad. Instead saying come back when the street lights turn on I have to give them a catalogue of do's and dont's on the way.
I played, I built treehouses, I came home crying because I got a bruise.
Today I fear my kids don't come home or cry because some fucked up retard thought it was a good idea to abuse my kid. MY KID, MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD THAT I SWEARED TO PROTECT AND SAVED.
I had a normal childhood 30 years ago. I was not exposed to these things and they weren't near me. Damn, the only thing I had to fear was a beating if I destroyed neighbour's window with a football.
I don't care how much these young fucks of 20-30 want to look like it's a normal behauviour to be atracted to young children. It's not and it's fucking devastating for the kids. If these guys would love them, they would let them be kids and not ruining their childhood.

Sorry, but I got no compassion or understanding for your personal greed.

The feeling is mutual, good sir.
We are men of refined taste, indeed.

That you can push through everybody's projections and slime and scum and round earth garbage; that nazis "hated" fags or anybody; and all other vaginal juices we're forced to suck are amazing

R-r-right, user...

Big time agree.
Fun fact, this is universal. A friend of mine is a prison guard. He says pedos often do not survive unless they are removed from the general population, and usually the prison sees to it that they aren't.
Because a lot of jailed bikers and mobsters have daughters, and if they're already serving life, there is no reason NOT to fuck up a pedophile.

Mental illness
heres a tip; try making the consumption of lethal amounts of bleach your new fetish

Well user, I have no advice for you as you are a broken human. I'd love for you to just stop having kiddy fiddling fantasies, but that isn't going to happen because that's not how the pedo mind works. You will find or create any form of argument based off your personally perceived hypocrisy and philosophy to protect your eternally broken ego; because of this the more we engage in disagreement with you, the more you will view us as wrong and use that as a justification to diddle kiddies.

The only viable option left for someone like you is to be exposed and executed.

Your a fag OP. Is it the taboo that turns you on or genuine attraction? Either way, it would be best if you killed yourself

:)
He's the OPPOSITE of a fag. Start using words correctly