Islam is Beautiful

How come these acid attacks don't get more attention?

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/why-acid-attacks-are-on-the-rise-in-india/a-19313750
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look at those pretty eyes

>tfw this woman will still be able to find a guy that's willing to take her but I can't even get a reply from an average girl

JUST

sauce ?
I just want to jack off man please

Because islam has been a "containment board" style puppet religion since it was corrupted in the 1100s, and possibly since it's very inception.

Too racist.

We aren't allowed to speak of Islam's horrific failings and overall worthlessness.

They throw acid on the news, taking a page from Hillary.

Don't they come when you whistle?

Post more

just type, ACID ISLAM in google images

ACIIIIEEED!

huehueuheuheuheuheuhe

>goal_body2.jpg

Spotted the faggot burger.

>all that acid
>couldn't get that giant mole

Acid attacks could be the tipping point for liberal lunatics who defend Islam.

so true.

>mfw he ran for Mayor in my City
Then I remembered the topic itt and decided putting
>mfw I have no face
Is a little insensitive

That's why liberals like Islam.

They're all blind and on acid.

Because islamoacidophobia is racist.

Doesn't fit the narrative that Islam is a peaceful religion. Double that it mostly happens to women, progressives can't deal with the fact that they have to choose between women and Muslim

> "increasingly nervous guy said about Islam"

BTFO

Bez would've been a great meme mayor for Salford

It doesn't really have anything to do with Islam. It happens in non-islamic countries in India and Africa among Hindu and Christian communities as well.

dw.com/en/why-acid-attacks-are-on-the-rise-in-india/a-19313750

If liberals were to confront these attacks they would have to admit that white cultures are superior to other cultures. Which of course they are unable to do because "all people are the same".

You have to admit that it is much more common amongst countries with Islam as the majority religion

acid attacks are almost exclusive to south asia though, but that's the largest concentration of muslims so i dont know if this is a regional thing

Why do Muslims have such easy access to explosives and acid?

KEK

"Dude, just walk up and talk to them... Women just love it when you're being yourself."

>they immediately start tossing his body around like a doll after he's likely suffered severe spinal trauma

Yeah that dude's not walking again, assuming he survived.

The best part is that they'll blame the driver for ALL the injuries he has. This shit happens all the time in the muslim world.
>Faggot does something stupid and gets hurt protesting.
>Moderate injury is made worse by the crowd's reaction, either by delaying medical assistance or causing further damage.
>Now they get a free martyr, and with it justification for everything they've been protesting.
Sometimes they'll do it intentionally, just to make sure the person doesn't recover.

not cool man