Shower in morning or Shower in night?

Shower in morning or Shower in night?

Once a week splash half a cup of water on your body from the kitchen sink. The final redpill.

morning

Shower in the morning. You feel fresher, smell better and wont ruin your fresh clothes with your smelly night sweat.

morning showers are a great way to start the day feeling clean and fresh. Positive psychology associated with morning showers.

night showers are great too. A good way to unwind from a long day and ease into the rest of the night. Also can reduce dirt and sweat from getting absorbed into your mattress, pillows and blankets.

Both obviously.

Shower in the morning to be ready for the day, shower in the evening to clean yourself up after the gym.

I typically shower when I wake up and when I get back from work

Depends where you live. It's too fucking cold in England to shower in the morning.

Do morning shower people just sleep in flith? And you have to wake up early wow.....

I do both. I like a cold morning shower and my work is physically demanding and dirty, so I have one right after work while my wife gets dinner started

I take nightly showers cuz I can take them whenever the fuck I want

3 minute max cold shower in the morning after working out, quick warm shower before bed at night. If you shower over 5 minutes you're kinda just wasting water for no reason.

Morning. I've never understood how people shower at night. I feel gross when I wake up.

>>shower in the evening to clean yourself up after the gym
>Not doing morning exercises in the open air in your dirty grimey self
>not having a stimulating hot shower or bath after your morning exercise
Take the boot-pill

Showers are for Jews. A true patrician takes a bath.

night

And soak in your own filth?
There's a minimum age to be on this website. Baths are for children.

I usually shower in the evening

also this combined with a pre bath steam/sauna

Everyone knows we don't take showers.

both, do you americans take only one shower a day?

uh both?

Depends on when I wake up desu senpai

Morning shower, a quick one if time allow whenever a massive shit is dropped. I wish i had a bidet.

One after work/gym.

Have fun with your dry ass lizard skin

I always wake up in a pool of sweat. My shirt will be ringed around the neck and the pillow case soaked.
I have to change the pillow case every night.

Okay Mr Acne face

Morning. Otherwise my hair will be oily and matted.

Both you pleb

Both
> inb4 it's bad for you
Try not having shit water
>mountain spring water master race

Not politics related. Sage.

Florida aquifer master race, pleb.
Well water is the true redpill

Well water is literally shit tier, even worse than river water

Both. Fresh in the morning relaxed in the evening.

Every other day, whenever you want, but also right before sex where you intend to facesit the girl.

Night, because i don't want to shower twice a day.

immediate morning shower in icy polar temperature

it's painful in the moment but it literally cured my depression

Night showers, you'e clean when you go to bed therefore your bed is clean and you don't have to shower in the morning because everything is clean.

Shower every 6 hours, NO MATTER WHAT

Why not both? I prefer to shower in the morning. It wakes me up and makes me more confident about not smelling throughout the days. Also, I enjoy a quick rinse before bed just to wash the day off. I've been single since October but my ex and I both appreciated showering off before bed.

My sweat smells like flowers, but I also shower twice a day.

Kek
I'm running almost every morning before I shower and have no problems with my skin. Saves water and I feel better afterwards.
Acne is mostly some genetic stuff or in case that you're a really greasy pig.

Both.

as opposed to walking around awake in your own filth?

It's the water its self and the water softener salt that wicks your natural oils away and leaves you with dry weak skin
>My water specialer Dan yours
> Inb4 no my water don do dat

...are you ok?

> tfw I sit down and take a nice 15-20 minute shower every morning and every night

Gotta do both m8

Both.

If you can only pick one...night is more sanitary, but morning will make you look better to other people.

Morning, so I can shave in the shower and save time.

night

morning 1. no time to do it proper 2. gives you bad skin

Neither. Bubblebath in the middle of the afternoon

>Shower
Kek, being this blue pilled

How fat are you?

night, feels comfier

HEY DOGGO

Shower in the morning then in the afternoon after your 30 minute of Cardio

I see we've been visited by a member of the upper classes.

I shower 3 times a day. Morning, evening, and night.

The trick is to take cold showers.

after a hard day of laborous work like a real man you fucking pencil pushers

as long as all the jews are in there together i don't care what time it is.

Both. Take a shower in the morning as it will help wake you up.
Take a nice hot shower before bed as it will help you relax for sleep.
I also have a bath when the weather is cold. The heat is just at the point of painful. I sit in it for about 45 minutes.
I sweat buckets. After a hot bath, I take a cool shower. It sorts my skin out.

Both. You wash yourself with hot water and you rinse it off with ice cold water. Skin stays hydrated and smooth because the pores closes with the cold. You get a boost of energy in the morning and a relaxed and chilled body when you slip under your blanket at night. Try it. Youll never. Water must be ice cold. Must stay under for a least 2 minutes.

Before bed. I can't sleep with a dirty ass and sticky skin. Don't see the point of showing in the morning. I don't shit or sweat in my sleep.

No no no, here we go
>wake up
>make a up of tea
>get back in bed and drink it while opening your window and feeling the fresh, cold rainwashed breeze of the countryside (sorry non window by bed cucks)
>read news and shitpost
>finish tea
>stretches
>shower (sit down for the hair wash for added comfort)
>towel off, deodorant
>make breakfast
>brush teeth
>get dressed
>get home
>pajamas on straight away
>order takeaway and shitpost
>walk dog
>shower
>bed and wank
>shitpost

>go to gym after work
>exercise
>sauna for 15 mins
>lukewarm shower followed by cold

Like a full-body orgasm. Nothing like it.

>Not having the tap running while you bathe.
I know you Canadians think water is precious but outside in the real world it's literally everywhere. By draining the bath while leaving the tap running you can enjoy a hot bath for as long as required while draining away whatever scum you've picked up over the day.

Shower at night. Why would you go to bed filthy?
I don't sweat at night though. I don't understand people who wake up sweaty and smelly.

replace tea with mate and you're fucking golden desu mate. also brush teeth with cocaine

The fuck? Aussies are insane

First post best post, leafy

eh? The water is warm, and so is a towel

Morning shower is based

Morning, start the day off productive.

Kys now, or kys later?

Well for it to have even remotely had a chance of happening the "showers" would have had to be running 24/7 with.

So you can see that its pretty unlikely.

I'm American I pay to heat vast amounts of water so I'm going to use vast amounts of hot water also it's hard to have a wank in a cold shower

Why not both? Keep your body clean of bacteria.

Wake up, work out for an hour, take relaxing shower, feel great all day.

Hey everyone look at this stupid wagey and laugh

I have laser done on my whole body so hair is non-existant, except head and eyebrows of course.

Also completely destroy your skin and hair? We do produce oil for both for a reason, scrubbing yourself continually fucks your body's control over them up

Something is not right with you friend.

Showering at night is a must you dirty niggers. You want to tell me you go to bed without taking a shower? Fucking sand nigger are more sanitary than you, kys.