If black people had white skin, would you still hate them?

If black people had white skin, would you still hate them?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
youtube.com/watch?v=8LseRA5V9xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If Hillary was a man, would libtards still be with her?

Are you dumb?

I don't hate them, I just want them to stay in black countries (like USA)

>If black people had white skin

you mean the irish? sure

JOIN

>Operation Sweden

NOW

Get ready for the northern meme war!

>race is all about skin color
When will this meme just die already?

>implying race is just skin color
wew lad.

Its not about skin color. People hate niggers becauae of how they act. Even if you are white if you act like a nigger thats what you are.

The funniest part about all this is that nigger apologists still believe blacks are hated because of their skin color and not because of how they act.

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/

Fuck they're even more hideous

They would still be unattractive, even with white skin.

black people blame others for their life instead of try to improve, the " whitey man raisis give things free, slavery reparations " and all that shit we got lots of indians that do just that with us

duuuuuuuhhhhh

actually this is a pretty good thought experiment i'm going to steal it

Yes. Cause then they'd just be slavs or Irish.

Yeah, they'd still have lots of sub saharan africa genes

Yes. You see, it truly isn't about the skin color. We aren't racist.

Well, kinda yes - and kinda no. It's just that you are used to "such" blacks, but not used to whites having such disgusting features.

>Yes. You see, it truly isn't about the skin color. We aren't racist.
see:
and

>Slav
You people are literally just niggers with white skin.

This is what people get wrong about us.
They think we hate them because "they're different from us" (which is actually true but they're saying it on the basis of color) or because of their skin color. It's completely ignoring the fact that we hate them on the basis of how they act.

It's also used by comedians and schools across the world in order to make people think we hate them because of their color.

if they still acted like feral niggers, yes.

It is not about skin color. Holy shit.

Yes. We hate black people for their behavior. It was never all about skin.

>race is just skin color
wew lad

I hate Russians so...

>implying my hate is skin deep

If you switch the first letters in the words "white race", it results in words that are phonologically identical to "right ways".

This is why I am a racist.

Yes I also hate the Irish

The capoid is not nigger right?

Lebos have white skin. I hate them cause they are Lebs.

You tell me

No because they would still be the same but with different color skin. It's lucky they look so different because we can tell them apart from us.

youtube.com/watch?v=8LseRA5V9xQ

Australian naggers

Their skin color isn't why they are hated. Their behavior is. Blacks commit 9x more murder than whites and hispanics combined.

yes

we don't hate niggers because they are brown. we hate them because they are mentally retarded, and have penchant for stealing, violence and rape

If the FBI would finally separate the white and hispanic murder rates I bet you it'd be like like 30x higher.

That would turn them into a potato nigger, who are just as shitty.

yes

They're called Slavs and yes we do still hate them.

capoid are somalis, they very much are still niggers

Yes. It has nothing to do with skin color you fucking idiot. They're not like us. Some can pretend to be but we still molded him. Naturally they'll act like Africans. If you haven't noticed we don't really attack the ones who act like us.

Post some africa videos. The cannibal one.

Then they'd just be Russian

The only problem with black people is that the great majority of them are niggers

skin color is quite possibly the most insignificant thing we hate about niggers. It's their behavior we find revolting.

They look like orcs

Absolutely, but being ugly and shit colored doesnt help.

I believe that the capoids are an exception, very different from the congoid negroids , who would be the majority of the peoples of black Africa

Black/dark skin covers up bad facial features.

>implying we didn't come from space
WE WUZ ALIENZ AND SHIEET

If apple tasted like orange, would you like pomegranate?

>when you need to stop pretending to be japanese and go home

yes, assuming they still behave like most black people do.

It's the same in romania with "gypsyfied" romanians. Inbred romanians with gypsies( yeah those exist kind of everywhere even though the gypsy traditions forbid the girls to do so) behave like shit in and outside the country, making the vast majority or romanians look like shit.

That cunt mother needs to be executed

T H A N K Y O U M A T E
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U

M
A
T
E

Would they still act like niggers?
If so, then yes I would.

I hate them in general cause they chimp out, cause high crimes and don't usually advance communities.

Their skin isn't on my mind. I'd hate chinese or hispanics too if they moved into neighborhoods, started selling drugs, fighting, killing and stealing. David A. Clark, and a few other blacks like Ben Carson are complete bros and more of them should aspire to live up to the standards they have set.

Besides, I CANNOT be racist cause I'm not white and thus, that word doesn't apply to me. Fuck off coal burning nigger lover.

It'd be easier to hate them because then your not hating them "just because of their skin color"

Only a nigger would defend niggers.
>niggers with w-white skin, s-subhuman
>tfw no Slavic qt to rape
Instead you have to rape fugly anglo whores.

>If black people had white skin, would you still hate them?
yep. they're still violent niggers with ape skulls. the "race = skin color" meme is so retarded.

You know what? Fpbp.

How will you resolve this serious genetic inequality?

I'd hate them even more.

Whites shouldn't act like niggers.

This. It's about the facial build. The bone and cartilage. And instinctive behaviors.

I don't hate black people. I hate nigger behavior, even if that nigger is white.

capoids are down by south africa

Yes, absolutely. They commit too much crime, have a chip on their shoulders, and ruin my day virtually everyday.

absolutely. if black people had white skin, white people would be the first to drive them out of their neighborhoods. the only reason they are tolerated is because they are viewed as the poor, unfortunate other.

I don't blame the grodial fuxation on blackness. The chimpout is a product of generations of fucked up black families creating dysfunctional communities. I've been around enough middle class blacks to know the root of this is economics, the collapse of faith and family decend from perpetual poverty. It's the only thing I agree with Bernie on.

When I see black skin, I don't perceive that person as a threat me cause they are inferior. I perceive the as a threat because, statistically speaking, they are one. Trying to play "whiter than me" scenarios doesn't address the objective reality that is black dysfunction.

most of them because most of them are still ugly.

Says the kike mutt

We saw what Americunt Sup Forums looks like on HWNDU

Fuglies

Those are just typical Irishmen, don't be hateful toward our fine celtic brothers and sisters.

If trailer trash hill billies were black would you still hate them.

THANK YOU MATE

How many times do you think that place had to be robbed before they put all that bulletproof glass up?

>if black people ceased to exist would I still hate them

of course I wouldn't, that would be stupid

Yes I do hate Russians.

It's not the color of their skin, they could be fuckin green, still doesn't change the fact that they act like brainless savages.

yes,
i hate them because of how they act, not their skin color.

Yes
Thread

If they still behave like niggers?

Yes.

FPBP

piona

That's one article from AR I hadn't read yet. And even though I'm already redpilled and knew exactly how it was going to end it still managed to feel like very enlightening reading. Also in the comments section, this comment In particular [pic] stood out from the others.

Yellow Mamba

Fuck, the ayy lamo s need to stop their cross breeding experiments

Skin color is just an external indicator of what is inside.