“You look at what’s happening,” he told his supporters. “We’ve got to keep our country safe...

“You look at what’s happening,” he told his supporters. “We’ve got to keep our country safe. You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this?”

What did he mean by this? Did something happen in Sweden that I don't know about?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JOIN

>Operation Sweden

NOW

Get ready for the northern meme war!

Highest rape rate outside Africa

Somebody is doing the raping.

Yeah I bet the Middle East has much lower.

Its like this with the media

'Hurrr it wasn't a terrorist attack so nothing to worry about goy' ' Forget about those refugees raping, pillaging and killing Swedes'.

I meant aside from that. It's become so normal that I don't bat an eye when I hear about it.

Whatever happened to this one?

That shit was real or fake or staged?

>fake or staged

Yeah, it's outrageous to believe such civilized people would act in such a manner, it has to be fake.

Why does it have to refer to a specific event? Like, a glacier can tear down a mountain like an asteroid could, but they're two different time-scales.

Trump was taking about a report that Fox News did on Sweden the night before.

You must be fucking new or stupid.

If you so much as touched an Arab farmer's daughter ... they'll unload an AK47 magazine on you.

>Really makes you think

I mean they're all there just chilling like it's nothing and then WAHM: raped!

He means people hooked in to the lying media have never heard about the rapes, the people, the brutal things, if you want to call them people, the whole situation there!

I mean, some people have never even heard of the phrase they use there, the call it, you won't believe this, but you're going to believe this, and pretty soon, that I can tell you, but they call them "cuck sheds" it's disgraceful, it's disgusting, and we're not having here, folks. We're not going to have that here, believe me.

Wasn't a mall set on fire?

He gets a little different on television than we do.

Why don't you get on the train and come in for the big white won?

Folks! I mean, who would even come up with this?

My people, I thought they were talking about sheds, sheds I great, we build lots of great sheds, Ikea, great folks, great people, I have a shed but what's this, I don't even want to repeat it what they call them in sweden.

They look like dog houses if you want to know the truth. And honestly folks, honestly, that's what they are. They're dog houses. And we're not going to do it like that.

No. Not on my watch. And so I'd like to introduce you to my wonderful friend and Vice President Mike Pence.

C'mon up here, Mike. Come right up and say a few words. That's great. Mike Pence, everybody, isn't he great?

You aren't the normie he's trying to reach. 'Feminists' are defending rape now, how is that not insane.

Red pill time on Swedish rapes.

In 2005, Sweden redefined the legal definition of rape. Today, rape can include groping, ogling, enjoying consensual sex without a condom, or a woman believing she was unfairly coerced several days or even weeks after the incident.

bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

Julian Assange, for example, has been charged with raping two women in Sweden. However, both sex acts were consensual.

The facts of the case are, Assange enjoyed intercourse with one woman who attended a symposium he attended and spoke at in Sweden. She was basically a fan girl.

Another woman, who'd arranged the symposium, invited Assange to dinner and drinks with friends after the symposium, then to her hotel room. In fact, she tweeted that she was "enjoying a beautiful evening" with Assange about an hour and a half after they had intercourse. Consensual intercourse.

However, the next day, woman #2 found out that Assange fucked woman #1. Woman #1 didn't really care but woman #2 (the one who humble bragged on twitter) was furious. She was hella jelly.

She pressed charges because she asked Assange to use a condom but he didn't so she said "ok that's fine fuck me without a rubber", and that's technically rape in Sweden.

Then she retracted her claim.

Then a duke cop was like "no re open your claim" and convinced the other woman #1 to claim Assange exploited her. Because if you're a rock star and you enjoy consensual sex with a groupie in Sweden, that's also rape.

Since then woman #1 has gone on the record saying "I was not raped" but that's not sufficient in Sweden for rape charges to get dropped.

So.

Yea.

About those rape stats in Sweden. If you enjoy consensual sex in Sweden it's rape. If you stare at a hot bitch's ass it's rape. If she was married and she got caught and regrets it six weeks later it's rape.

This was 2005. About the same time refugees started flocking up to Sweden. I'm sure muslims are raping bitches but Swedish bitches are crazy.

Tai Lopez?