How many people are like redditors? I saw so many nonsense comments to be upvoted. For example, support of blm...

How many people are like redditors? I saw so many nonsense comments to be upvoted. For example, support of blm, and that bakers should be forced to bake cakes for fags, lost of feminist shit and so on. It makes me scary what awaits humanity with such majority.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FxNvUWN3vYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

9 million people visit reddit per month.

what blows my mind is how people talk about Trump as some kind of dictator who wants to control and manipulate the media, but NO ONE wants to consider that maybe the media is already being controlled and manipulated.

That thought just absolutely offends liberals.

Not a lot for the whole western world, though.

JOIN

>Operation Sweden

NOW

Get ready for the northern meme war!

Reddit is basically a liberal hugbox where dissenting opinions are instantly shoved to the bottom of the pile to promote an illusion of conformity. A lot of people say shit they don't believe on Reddit just so they can get them sweet epic upboats and stay in the good graces of their faggot subreddit cliques.

Reddit is quite possibly one of the most cancerous websites ever devised in the history of the Internet. They somehow found a way to take the shallow attention whoring and grandstanding of Facebook and combined it with smug fedora-tipping pseudointellectualism.

I fucking hate Reddit. Wish they'd fuck off away from this board.

Your average liberal assumes you are either a leftist, or you are relentlessly evil. If your beliefs are leftist, you're essentially given complete freedom from actual criticism or closer inspection.

not many. The "redditor" types I do meet in real life are most annoying universally hated people i've ever met.

YESSS

The big subreddits are just for propaganda (even the_donald)
Stay safe dont visit that shithole

This. I know a few fedora tippers from college who frequent Reddit.

It has to be way more than 9 million per month.

Fuck Reddit. I stopped going there about 6 months ago.

youtu.be/FxNvUWN3vYk

There are thousands of paid shills on Reddit. There are a ton of liberal children but the people pushing the leftist agenda are CTR and CTR-type organizations

I've made the mistake of browsing Reddit.

Surprisingly, people are even more hostile there than on Sup Forums. I've seen personal attacks on every social media site but people on Reddit have this snarky passive-aggressiveness whenever they think you're a wrongthinker. I come across users who attack generalized conceptions of people's ideas rather than the actual comments that the person makes.

pic related is an experience I had commenting on a link to an article which called Steve Bannon a racist without any evidence other than hearsay.

The stat was from a little over a year ago.

>pic

Holy fuck BTFO hard!

I just don't see whats so funny about SNL or bill murray

/r/poltics has convinced me that humanity cannot be saved.

When people are hostile on Sup Forums they are usually memeing, or at least try to prove their point. When ppl are hostile on reddit, they are just hostile.

well, until you go back to the bush years, when media WAS TOTALLY controlled by the evil republicans and that damn FAUX (LOL) NEWS!!!

>I used to think that Faux News line was funny

its ok, lots of us did. just part of growing up, and the best part is, you never stop if you do it right.

Reddit shilling pays better than Sup Forums shilling.

Never been
Not interested

Reddit is a literal echo chamber which sole purpose is to remain that way. Owners of Reddit are leftists. Modes are leftists. Old users are leftists. Majority of new users are leftists. That's why you'll see comments that support the mainstream leftists narrative skyrocketed to the top, while unpopular comments ending in the bottom before being deleted for "bigotry". So don't worry too much, is like stormfront but for leftists, with more censure and more users.

>When ppl are hostile on reddit, they are just hostile.

It's a textbook example of virtue signaling. Upvotes on Reddit are a direct incentive for holding a r/popular opinion.

I'm convinced at least half of reddit is just shills and bots. The front page numbers have really started getting ridiculous lately, and half the time it's from subreddit no one's ever heard of before.

Gaming subreddits are still as dead as ever, a few posts a day and a couple hundred points.

r/politics is undoubtedly full of actual shills. It's heavily censored, vote manipulated, and all around trash. Look at any top comment and it will have pages upon pages of soley anti-Donald Trump content.

It was clear of shills for like a day when Hillary lost, and it was much more reasonable. The insane stuff was at controversial, not dominating the top of everything.

honestly there was a day when i would defend the smaller subreddits with funny and interesting content, but i dont think those exist anymore

But then you realize they are the same people who made Chomsky tier arguments about the media some years ago.

- reddit is the meeting place of people with peasant-tier genes. The common filth.
- Sup Forums is the meeting place of sociopath-tier genes, the ancestors of whom would probably rule over the peasants of the ancient world

>posting on /r/politics for any reason besides rustling jimmies and enjoying your ban

Is that true? You don't actually hate us?

Oh god, this is exactly why I left reddit for good a year ago. I noticed that there was an ever increasing ratio of removed posts to actual content, to the point that ANY controversial thread topic was essentially being euthanized by the mods. Then I learned how to view removed posts and the correlation could no longer be denied. Truly a place that trades it's freedom away for (((safe spaces)))

Only when you dont invade other countries.

But dude, if they ban you it means you can never go back. Like ever!

We as a people have no say in this matter, Putin has a team of like 5-6 people who he trusts in decisionmaking and doesn't listen to anyone else.
Did you know that when deciding to take Crimea he didn't even ask the minister of foreign affairs?

You have no say, but at least the majority of ivans seems to support war.

It has gotten noticeably worse in the last few weeks.

/r/politics was completely lost to hillshills earlier on, but now even /news/, /worldnews/ and /television/ are dedicated to shilling out anti-Trump material

It's difficult to tell whether this is because of professional shilling or just reddit normies buying the lies in the media

/r/kotakuinaction is pretty much the only subreddit that is worth browsing for accurate news

This.

If you go to see Paralympics, don't be surprised when retards are the only contestants.
No offence to the challenged.

>tfw i have nearly 200,000 karma

U jelly fags?

DUMPFS BTFO

As a Slav you are responsible for the actions of Russia and should pay reparations and allow yourself to be outbred by exotic imported people :^]

I only go to a few subreddits that I know are'nt spoon fed bullshit. Namely, r/minecraft whenever there's new snapshots, r/cfb, and r/conspiracy. The default subs are shit. r/trashy and r/shittycarmods are entertaining as hell. And of course r/Sup Forums for the hilarious posts that I miss. The discussion posts have gone down hill. It always seems like the top posts are retarded propaganda to bury the actual discussion.

I got -100 karma for defending Alex Jones on there, complete with 50 comments and Michelle Obama quotes. Never have I encountered a more mob-like place on the internet.

>inb4 gb2 leddit

heh newfag welcome to the rest of your life

YO WHERE DAT SLAV PUSSY AT BIO

the shilling is real and still going strong, remember that mods prob delete anything thats on the contrary

I used to be a flaired guy on /r/askphilosophy with a ton of quality comments but whenever I said anything slightly controversial or critical I was downvoted to abyss. I was even posted on /r/badphilosophy once. And that's keeping in mind that I have 4.0 GPA in philosophy. I just fucking ended up deleting my account as a result.

Even in the "good parts" of Reddit that website is beyond salvation.

shit has gotten so bad on /pol i imagine a lot is shareblue. most are not even clever or funny bait threads.

Why are you plugging reddit on Sup Forums? I think you need to go back

Sounds familiar

Avoiding bait on Sup Forums is easy, especially if you know how to shift through a thread quickly and people pick apart anything shill related rather quickly

Good to have you in our ranks

>I'm convinced at least half of reddit is just shills and bots. The front page numbers have really started getting ridiculous lately, and half the time it's from subreddit no one's ever heard of before.
>Gaming subreddits are still as dead as ever, a few posts a day and a couple hundred points.

Most people don't browse/care about reddit where I am from. Mention it in casual conversation and they ask what that is.

I looked at it once, its a shitshow.