I-is this true?

i-is this true?

like a trap trap or a trap trap?

trap trap

been with my wife for 10 years now and I know everyone is going to start saying shit like "she'll cheat on you" etc
She is pretty woke. She is very anti feminist, and went with me to vote Trump. She sometimes comes here but this is a little much for her.

Some days we fight, some days she can be hard to deal with, but same goes for me, we are people. Regardless of any of that, I honestly could not imagine living without her.
She supports everything I do, always has my back, and is always caring and affectionate.

No matter what anyone tries to convince me of, I believe real love exists. It isn't some destiny thing, its forged through time and bolstered through experiences.

Then again I consider myself to be incredibly lucky to find a girl like her in the age of the western whore.

>woke
FUCK yourself

>I know everyone is going to start saying shit like "she'll cheat on you"

That´s not the case at all. We´ll tell you that your wife already fucked Chad in the toilet at her workingplace behind your back. You were at home, trying to come up with an apology for being a faggot. While Chad was just cumming inside her.

She doesn't work. She tends the home and I work.

I make enough for us to survive ok. She understands this and doesn't ask for much in the way of gifts or going out to often. She would rather be comfortable and stress free. Heck we got officially married to save on taxes ( we had been together for 9 years before we got married.) but decided a wedding wasn't worth the cost.

She didn't demand a ring either.

Seriously, I found the most reasonable woman on the planet. I met her as a 19 year old virgin. She was overweight but since I stay in shape she easily took care of that.

>but since I stay in shape she easily took care of that.
wtf

Romantic love is literally just chemical interactions in the brain. So are heartbreak and grief.

She used my knowledge of fitness and applied it to herself.

Romantic love is a kind of addiction.

It lasts about one year.

Yes, you gotta pay to play and hope you get your dick wet.

Yamazaki best gril

>She sometimes comes here but this is a little much for her.
I'd be worried if that wasn't the case

also this

Depends what kind of trap he's talking about desu

Yes, see valentine day

Did he died?

How many children?

is this anime name NHK ni Youkoso ?

is it good ?

None.
She needs a physical first. Since she was little she suffered from anemia. If we find out she can't safely have a kid we are considering in vitro or adoption.

I was a 18 year old virgin chubby guy until I went to this party and the hottest girl in school was there. She got drunk and we ended up fucking for a solid two hours. She said it was the best sex she ever had and now we fuck every week

10 years without children? What's the point?

Soon she'll be infertile.

Yes.
It's very popular among losers and shut-ins with a reverse saviour complex. That should tell you what it's about.

Sounds exactly like the kind of gibberish you wind in your degenerate fucking cartoons from the edge "smart" character.

Ever notice how the smart characters are actually retarded?

It's one day in which they exploit it.

>tfw no romantic love with a trap

ANIME = SHIT

Die alone, anime fagget.

Watch out, you can get banned for that kind of hate speech.