Is Milo done for? Whether you like him or not, he was a big asset for us at redpilling normies...

Is Milo done for? Whether you like him or not, he was a big asset for us at redpilling normies. I don't think he'll get out of this, atleast not in the eyes of normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/azC1nm85btY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

milo is kill

>he just committed career suicide

One of us has to be in the wreckage.

>call him a nazi so liberals hate him
>call him a pedophile so conservatives hate him

I'm not saying anyone should suck Milo's dick, but this is looking like a coordinated hit job against Milo.

>milo is a conservative
Kek they have a lot to learn.

He is literally just a mouthpiece.

It's funny because it's something he's said ages ago too. RIP

No I completely agree, and to be fair he was the victim of sexual abuse, he only tried to justify his molester because he's fucked in the head obviously. None of this matters to normies, (((they))) win this round I guess

>known homosexual
>defends child predation
Color me surprised. I never liked this faggot. This pedo shit is probably why Alex Jones fired him

Milo is garbage famewhore and takes up the limelight - quit bringing him up, quit acknowledging him. There are far better pundits than him

Milo worked for inforwars?

>Alex jones fired him
Wat?

There are better conservative speakers out there that are gaining traction. Crowder and Shapiro come to mind.

Milo was good at arguing from facts, but his "hide redpilled viewpoints behind being a gay jew" gag is getting more and more easy to see through. On Maher he spent the whole time preening and lost all opportunities to actually say anything worthwhile.

Doesn't Islam want 14 year olds and men to marry and fuck? What's one year?

this x 10

>preening
>simpering
>flaming
generally he is the kind of fag most fags hate

All gay men are pedophiles. Most of them had their fist sexual experiences with older men as pre-teens.
That's why they overwhelmingly supported NAMBLA until public pressure made it clear it would kill their whole movement.

i'm 70% sure this is Ben Shapiro being a kike
the reagan battalion just suggested him as a replacement

>gay jew wants to fuck little boys

WOW SHOCKING NO ONE SAW THIS COMING AT ALL

underrated

>Believe that surely Sup Forums is being unfair for hating milo soley for being gay
>there can be exceptions!
>then i see this
>Sup Forums was right
>again

>implying liberals will ever stop giving trolls the attention they beg for because they themselves have too strong of a need to hear themselves complain

Who is Sup Forumss choice for Milo replacement? Someone who can activate normie almonds

Yes.
The fire rises.

kek
subtle bane posting is best bane posting

Milo said this on a podcast that has 235k views 1 year ago and nothing happened. He said the same thing on JRE podcast and nothing happened.

The fact that you're pretending this is some new smoking gun information tells me either you're a shill or a retard.

Shapiro fanboys are the worst.

>All the while the left is pushing pedosexuality to be a thing.

wew lad

This. To play devils advocate here if we teach children about sex then why shouldn't we let them have sex? It's like teaching a kid to drive but they have to wait till there 16 to actually drive.

This is a master move by Milo. Trump tier move.

>libtards rant and rave about how degenerate Milo advocating for pedos is
>Milo gets to point out how THEY are advocating for the same thing and its common practice in the Muslim world
>Milo gets to point out he only feels this way because he was the victim of abuse and molestation

He's turning this into a libshits BTFO party.

>muh absolutism
This is the only problem I have with the "conservatives" in the US. As an extremely simple example, deductive truths are relative to the axiomatic framework: things which can be proved in one may not be proved in another, or proved false in another.

I understand that the typical freshman's "everything is equal d00d" relativism is nonsense but that just makes this kind of shit a glorified strawman argument.

I want it be Bill Whittle.
I wish I wasn't the only one who /knows/ he is the bar-none greatest voice on theright.
Pure refined liquid PaleoConservatism.

JOIN

>Operation Sweden

NOW

Get ready for the northern meme war!

So Sup Forums is now pretending not to find teenagers sexually attractive?

The only reason you get mad at this its because he is gay and talking about gay sex. I can guarantee you that at least 90% of Sup Forums finds teenage girls attractive and would act on those attractions if it were legal.

>pretending not to find teenagers sexually attractive
Finding them attractive is not the issue. Advocating to be able to fuck them is

milo worked at infowars?

Muslims can marry girls that are way younger than that dude.

>Most of them had their fist sexual experiences with older men as pre-teens.
Lol, no. And btw most homosexual child abuse is commited by supposedly straight males than actual gay people.

Gay men lust for boys as much as straight men lust for girls.

youtu.be/azC1nm85btY

At the 55 minute mark.

He says he agrees with the consent laws as set.

He simply says some 14 year olds, like him, were well aware of what they were doing and weren't molested but everybody just assumes that because he banged an older guy he was sexually assaulted.

Make sense.

I had a friend lose his virginity at 12 to a 22 year old. If you ask him if he got molested he'll say no and feels he wasn't damaged. He's also not molesting little girls either.

>Gay men lust for boys as much as straight men lust for girls.
Statistically untrue

thank god that faggot killed his career

Milo was never a "voice of conservatism".

He never had any tangible or real ideas except for "cultural libertarians", neo-conservatism, and triggering liberals.

His use was only to trigger shitlibs, that's it.

He is playing 4d chess. Building up outrage at sex with 13 year olds before pointing out how common it is in muslim countries

Show me those statistics then. IIRC the only studies that are worth a damn, those involving penile response, did not find differences between gay and straight control groups.

Stop defending this faggot-jew-niggerlover-pedophile

>had a friend
you always believe your buddies fanfics?

No, he's just a not particularly bright troll who's not figured out in time that the sort of shit you can get away with on reddit/here/etc. WILL NOT FLY in the mainstream.

He's done. Find a new "/ourguy/"

>prominent white nationalist

>4d chess
No he wants d4 children.

Well, i had sex with a 13 year old when i was 21 and i still fuck her every now and then when she is between boyfriends.

To this day she still wonders (And so do i) what would've happened to us if he did not fuck our relationship up.

Which is ironic when he's the one calling for gays to stay closeted.

Sup Forums openly worships a pedo. You fags are truly evil. This is what we can expect in Trump's America. Have fun being raped by Moloch you amoral satanic fucks.