Young Blood General - The real bogpill edition

Study proving blood of young mice halts aging in older mice: rt.com/viral/367131-ageing-mice-blood-youth/

Russian physician who discovered the same thing in humans: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Paole
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/renal-coloboma-syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumpers because the other thread was chock full of new red pills.

Thanks. I'm surprised nobody else is responding. The last thread was probably the most interesting thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums tbqh.

Yeah either this is getting slid, there's another thread about this I haven't seen or maybe there's something really good on TV.

For those who are interested, link to old thread.

But, OP, i don't get what you're expecting from posting this?

Do you want us to start kidnapping kids, taking their blood and inject ourselves with it?

What's your endgame?

>mfw revolt against the aged rich will have all sorts of vampire motifs like stakes through hearts as means of execution

The future is looking pretty aesthetic.

I want to just have a discussion about this like in the old thread. This links back to Pizzagate a lot and is perhaps THE explanation for all the crazy stuff like blood drinking/spirit cooking.

It's also a fascinating historical/political discussion.

It's strange how many players in this conspiracy hail from Eastern Europe for one. George Soros, Marina Abramovic, Alexander Bogdanov, and so on. Not to mention Transylvania and the vampire mythology surrounding it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Paole This guy also, may or may not be related to all this.

Vaporwave Van Helsings

Reposting---

Part of the pedophile power game is trying to live forever. The close ups of the kid's eyes on jimmycomets instagram were to prove that the kids had colobomas (deformations of the pupil). Colobomas are associated with the PAX2 gene, the carriers of which are purported to have the life extending properties that the elite are after. Soros, Cheney, and other elites all have them and they are easily seen in high res images.

"During embryonic development, the PAX2 gene provides instructions for producing a protein that is involved in the formation of the eye, ear, brain and spinal cord (central nervous system), kidney, and genital tract. After birth, the PAX2 protein is thought to protect against cell death during periods of cellular stress."

"More than 20 mutations in the PAX2 gene have been found to cause renal coloboma syndrome. Most mutations are specific to each affected family; however, one mutation has been found in multiple affected individuals. This mutation inserts one DNA building block (nucleotide) into the PAX2 gene (written as 619insG). Most mutations occur in the region of the protein that attaches to DNA, impairing its function as a transcription factor. A lack of functional PAX2 protein disrupts the formation of certain tissues (particularly the kidneys and eyes) during embryonic development, causing the signs and symptoms of renal coloboma syndrome."

That's completely insane yet it all makes logical sense and there is evidence, namely the eyes of those kids.

Madeleine McCann had that gene, and as insane as it sounds there is solid evidence that the Podestas may have been involved in her abduction.

I don't know. At this point it's hard to discount anything. I did not wake up today thinking "today I will learn that vampires are real and that Sup Forums was right about the bogpill."

Kek is with you. I'm right and while it is insane and nauseating, it is the truth. To avert your eyes from it is to be complicit.

The PAX2 gene theory explains why the Podestas would be involved in snatching Madeleine too. It would be hard to believe they risked their hides to abduct just some random child.

Still, I wonder why Marina Abramovic looks so eerily young, yet George Soros looks like death itself and he's "only 86." You'd think Soros, the Rothschilds, and the Rockefellers would be getting the best "treatment." Unless their ages and histories are fabricated.

Well shit I was ignoring it.

It's a rare trait, so they probably reserve that blood for the top of the top 1%. All the other rich psychos have to take whatever blood they can, which is likely from third world/ shithole countries.

I mean jesus fuck there were even pictures of blood bags on jimmycomet's instagram. Someone please pull this up if you have it saved. Pizzagate, while correct, was quickly co-opted by the fake new crew to make people think that this was only happening in 1 pizza shop in DC. This is why the crisis actor who "brought a gun" into CPP explicitly said they had kids in the basement- so that they could get a mainstream narrative on what it was and easily disprove it. Anyone who has been keeping up on the shady shit the elite have been up to knows that it runs much deeper than 1 shop in dc.

Ukraine

Pale of the Settlement

Communism

and then former Ottoman control with influence from esoteric Sufism/ Druze and even further back zoroastrianism

the war in ukriane, ukranian nationalism, white and red Russians and the monarchy..

then I think there are like sin this thing to Tibet

>I mean jesus fuck there were even pictures of blood bags on jimmycomet's instagram. Someone please pull this up if you have it saved.
Found it.

so

was the bogdanov twins a forced meme in order to get us to stumble across alexander?

You need a constant flow of it though you can't just drink some blood and see results. In fact drinking blood will kill you

thanks, my dude

Who knows? Maybe whoever invented it meant to tell us something. Maybe it's coincidence. Maybe it's meme magic.

Well we know they literally drink it when they do spirit cooking. Perhaps they inject it otherwise. And there are a LOT of children going missing and insane amounts of child trafficking going on in DC. The top, top elites having a constant flow of blood is feasible.

Injection would require a ridiculously specific set of people to be kidnapped. Eye defect + O Negative blood.

If you can find out the blood types of children suspected of being offered, and they're all O Negative, then you might be on to something.

>renal coloboma

Do you mean 'retinal' coloboma? Otherwise you're talking about the kidneys.

Renal coloboma syndrome (also known as papillorenal syndrome) is a condition that primarily affects kidney (renal) and eye development. People with this condition typically have kidneys that are small and underdeveloped (hypoplastic), which can lead to end-stage renal disease (ESRD). This serious disease occurs when the kidneys are no longer able to filter fluids and waste products from the body effectively. It has been estimated that approximately ten percent of children with hypoplastic kidneys may have renal coloboma syndrome. The kidney problems can affect one or both kidneys.

from

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/renal-coloboma-syndrome

So in theory
>be young man
>donate blood 1x every week
>build up surplus for years
>mid 20s decide to stop aging
>start cycling your "young blood"

Now, will this work? How long does blood last? Can you continue donating blood to your "bank" in an effort to slow the aging process?

Bump

Just finished the old thread. In. Fucking. Sane

donating blood once a week? you are going to die young no matter what or live a very shitty life.

So Alex Jones isn't exaggerating when he talks about psychic pedophile vampire satanists. Well shit there goes my worldview. Also nice numerals

How so, sports fan? I don't do it, but I know a girl who does it 2x a week (not sure the amount given) and gets one 150 bucks for the plasma. Not sure if it's different.

It's still 14 hours of work for that 150ish (she says it's a little lower recently, they must take less and less) so it's not worth it to me, but I'm curious

People have cartoonish images which pop up in their heads when they hear "vampire" or "satanist" or "other dimensions". People need to remember that throughout history there have been real life vampires, Satan worshipers, and people reaching into other dimensions. Shamans of every culture have purported to see into extradimensional space, which is why they're revered as such. People have been drinking blood to extend their lives for centuries, and now we have scientific data that is proving that they might actually be on to something. These ideas came from a real place, and just because western materialist-centered culture relegates them to movies and comics, it doesn't make them harmless.