Well Sup Forums I guess we should worry about white people more than muslim terrorists

Well Sup Forums I guess we should worry about white people more than muslim terrorists

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/24/majority-of-fatal-attacks-on-us-soil-carried-out-b/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bottom rights
That's a whale not a white male

whale is short for (wh)ite m(ale)

Adam Lanza never existed

Imagine looking like this and thinking your genes are superior.

JOIN

>Operation Sweden

NOW

Get ready for the northern meme war!

They should go tell the victims families that

>Lanza

watch out for ((((whites)))), and also niggers are not violent retards at all, they're saints

I like how they had to dig shit up from a couple of years ago.

I guess we should just let them all in

If a white man blows your head off, you probably had it coming.

I'm not a nigger, a faggot or a SJW. I'll take my chances

>Adam Lanza
>Real

Well in that case, you're more likely to be murdered by a black person then a white person. So should we start worrying about them now?

no shit, america has a white majority

don't get pissy just because white people are more successful at it and we don't fail at our attempts like muslims

Why does the media hate white people so much? Can anyone explain this phenomenon to me? What is the end goal of reporting like this? Black gangs kill tons of people. Mudslimes kill tons of people. Why are whites the target of everything? Anyways, that bottom right guy is hardly white and he didn't even kill anyone.

>You're more likely to be killed by a white man than a Muslim terrorist.
Don't worry, leftists are desperately trying to change that.

>argument based on absolute numbers rather than per capita
>70% white
>1% Muslim
>absolute numbers of white "right-wing terrorists" attacks only barely exceed those of jihadists
>cutoff point for the (((study))) is 2002 for """some reason"""

REALLY
MAKES
ME
THINK

You are only more likely to be killed by a white person if you think selectively ignoring muslim terrorism actually matters in the real world.

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

>MAKES ME THINK

???????????

Maybe you should go help Chicago instead.

Even in Africa and Asia?
That's uprising.

>you're more likely to die by x, so let's increase your chance of dying to y
How about no?

>What is per capita

Terrorism requires a political goal.

Random mass murder is not terrorism.

Per capita?

it is their modus operandi. Make everyone scared of the non existent white domestic terrorist

>more likely to be killed by white person than Muslim in 60% white country
>blacks are 12% and just as likely to kill you

Really makes you think...

He also didn't kill anyone...

How are liberals so fucking stupid?

pls stop using logic

Did you know that more people every year in the US die from heart failure than shark attacks?

Doesn't even include orlando

wtf i want to swim with sharks now

It's an anglo american

I love leftist logic.

>you are more likely to die from choking then you are from a 12 gauge shotgun blast to the head

>31% of the population is more likely to kill you than 1%

Really made me think.

What makes it worse is that those demographic numbers are set for now after Obongo and Bush imported millions of Muslims into the country and the white demographic went down.

The country was even less Muslim and more white back in say 2002. Yet Islamic terrorism is still way more deadly.

I just want these fucking faggots to go live in the middle east already. I'm tired of discussing this. If they genuinely think white people are a bigger threat, then fuck off to another country. Move all the pro capitalist right wing white people from Europe to America, ship every fucking limp wristed liberal off to some islam ridden shithole, and just fucking end this endless bitching and attempting to undermine whites. Fucking tired of it.

We need segregation at this point. Blacks seem to want it. White liberals want it. So let's start drawing some fucking lines and moving our separate ways.

Mental illness amongst white men is something we should work on, I agree.

After we are done fixing the problem of Muslims.

>m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/24/majority-of-fatal-attacks-on-us-soil-carried-out-b/
This one is my favorite.

10 blue people exist, 3 of which commit crime (30%)

2 red people exist, 1 of which commit crime. (50%)

Do we understand RATE yet, or are we still in preschool?

Holy fuck, the more you know.

The 4th guy didn't even kill anyone.

I don't want to get killed by anyone.

So why do we take in killers from other counties and don't give mental help to potential killers in our country?

Actually, you're more likely to be killed by your own mother before you turn 1 than by anyone else at any other time of your life.

i have never been as disgusted as i have by this gif

What is the illness called to come up with
>white evil
>forget the rest
Is it really just racism?
These 4 guys killed as many people as terrorists in the last couple of days.

Wanna see how many people got killed by terrorists only in january? A source hat is somehow credible?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2017

Oh fuck. These evil whiteys.
Fuck you for spreading some kn own faces and forget about all the terrorists without any faces on tv who are repsonsible for hundreds of dead people.
You're advocating for us to be ashamed and forget about the fuck these terrorists do to their own. You're a fucktard, a false prophet and a heretic. You are the reason why liberal medias cover what is done by whitey but cover up what is done by arabs by arabs.
I really hate this shit. WHY ON EARTH would you advoacate this and be silent on the contrary?
Why do you focus on a minority on earth, and shrinking, and just oversee anything else?

shareblue hitting /pol hard as fuck lately. you can tell they are losing badly.

You're more likely to be killed by a black man than a white man.

Cool, then lets not let white refugees or immigrants in either. You know what, how about we just don't let anyone in at all until we've taken care of all our vets, homeless, sick, etc. How about that?

Elliot Rodger
His father was British, which is not quite full nigger.

its the jews

>Altfag logic
Replace mountain lion with white male and that statement is still true.

Everyone knows that September 12, 2001 was an extremely important day so all statistics about terrorism begin there.