he's 70 fucking years old while obongo is 55

JOIN

>Operation Sweden

NOW

Get ready for the northern meme war!

I guess its still vacation when you have the leader of a foreign country there

>occupy

Oy vey! #ShoaforSoros

Given how much shit Trump has accomplished during his first few weeks as president, I'd say he deserves even more vacations.

King nigger only worked to undermine America, stoke racial tensions, and make America a laughing stock as he kowtowed to America's enemies.

not gonna lie, former from drumpf voter here. this is fucking hilarious watching rural and suburban right-wing. but in all seriousness, city people all voted for hillary.

He has to go there to avoid the Obama bugs in the wh. At $3 mill a trip he could make 333 trips based on the amount of money he saved on the Boeing contracts before even taking office.

>b-but obama couldn't vacation twice a year
Top FUCKING KEK, Obama spent his entire time in office playing golf. Trump has accomplished more in one month than your NIGGER president did in eight years, and he's going to do a lot more before his run is over.

He bought a villa across the street from Jeb's place and is blasting "We are the champions."

>vacation
>making deals on a golf course
pick one retard. all major business is done on a golf course

wtf i hate drumpf now

Not to mention the mounting cost of protecting his family all over the place. Half a million a day for his Trump Tower princess alone.

I actually wish this true

The fuck are they talking about?

All presidents took their weekends off, but, they're expected to be available at all times if something happens.

Obama took all of his weekends off. Fucks sake.

Lol well here's the basic difference.

Obama was a pussy who did nothing to help our nation in its time of need (que crying about congress) while President Trump has been virtually skull fucking our nations problems in just the tiny period hes been in office.

Also, Obama is nigger.

>pretends to support trump
>post occupy Democrats

You shills are fucking retarded

is nu/pol/ really this autistic?

Wouldn't cost so much if there weren't so many niggers making death threats.. that's victim blaming in the truest sense of the term.

Trying to appropriate "rural and suburban retards" and make it ironic is never going to work.

It's the same as a short guy making fun of himself for being short. Even though you're being cool about it in the end you're still a bitch sized manlet.

>shitlibs constantly calling for Trump's assassination
>he has to spend more on security

Really activates the almonds, kraut.

>Been in office a month
>Already did more to fulfill promises than any President in recent memory, perhaps all time
>wants to take a few vacations
fine by me.
the man's working hard, he should rest hard.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

>>Not gonna lie, former nuclear code here. This is fucking hilarious watching them go unused.. But in all seriousness we to get to launching

I usually enjoy Yahtzee's videos, but his joke about transgender people really ****ing bothered me.

Why? Because my girlfriend is trans.

I've told her how much I love her on many occasions. I had to have an honest heart-to-heart with myself, because I want to have sex with her and make her happy, but it will be a while before she can have her surgery (she wants everything, the HRT therapy and the SRS surgery).

So yeah, I decided that right now, her penis is part of who she is, and I want to make her happy. So yes, I would be willing to do that for her.

Obviously, I would prefer vaginal sex (I mean hell, she told me she not only wants a vagina for herself, but because she wants to "ride me so ****ing badly", which made me blush). But it's funny... I don't like dudes. I like women. And even though my girlfriend wasn't born one, I see her as one, because she acts like one and sees herself as one.

So, I look at it like I'm sucking my girlfriend's penis. =)

Now, none of this has happened yet, because we are also long distance, so we have only talked over the Internet. But holy hell, every time I talk to her I get that warm tingly love feeling. Not just sexually aroused... it's more than that.

So yeah, I know this is the Escapist, and I know people will come out and call me gay for wanting to make my girlfriend happy because I love her. Don't care. I just wanted to say why Yahtzee's joke upset me. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

Codes obtained.
Sleep tight sweet prince.