Crippled Warmonger

Why is it that a man who spent five years of his life sitting in a bamboo cage, with broken arms, being poked with a pointy stick by a 5ft, bucktooth gook, be such a strong advocate for war all over the world?

Usually when soldiers experience horror in war, they become pacifict, or atleast choose to use more caution before supporting more war.

But all John McCain wants is a fucking war with Russia. And for what? What the fuck would that even accomplish? Also, his son is in the military and any major conflict would most definitely suck his son into it. Yet he doesn't seem to give a single fuck.

Him and his cocksucking buttblast Lindsey Graham. They masturbate to the thought of an end time war with Russia. It's fucking scary.

Now I'm not saying Trump should bend over for Russia and let Putin go to town on him. Quite the opposite actually. The USA needs to have a firm stance that Russia, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to improve relations and look for areas to cooperate.

Trump can be a strong president without going to war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=saxI0Zu1ABI
youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc
strawpoll.me/12376914
youtube.com/watch?v=iDkWjrbv-rc
youtube.com/watch?v=chuiyXQKw3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't be surprised if McCain has a gay fetish for Putin.

I can see him and Lindsey Graham having some good ol' fashion gay buttsex, while McCain wears a Putin mask, pounding away at Lindsey's tight ass hole.

He is a short man. This made the first part of his life good including before and up to being caged. After that, he is just a short prick with short-man syndrome.

he gets paid by Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the main competitors to Russia and Iran in oil industry, Saudi Arabia tried all means to convince/threaten Putin to let Syria to go to them, kill all shia and establish a gas pump to Europe through Syria.

Guess what, Putin is a stubborn guy

It's not just the ME though.

John McCain has advocated for war all over the planet.

He is also a strong backer of Ukraine and wants to go to war there as well.

It's more than just being paid off. I feel like he genuinely loves the thought of men fighting and dying.

>Btw : is Egypt trippy to live in? How do you like your president?

I don't know, this guy maybe a mental retard, he and Graham are the real far right not Trump or any other group that's labeled alt-right

> Egypt trippy to live in?
like any other place, some places are good for tourism, but the country is mostly like India or Brazil or something

> How do you like your president?
At least he's better than Morsi, but no

He wants to make the world feel the pain he felt those 5 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=saxI0Zu1ABI

Yes, McCain's fervor for WWIII can't solely be explained by his geo-allegiance to Israel and the ME. I wonder if he gets advanced health treatments, and/or promises of stuff in the pipeline, including organs et al.

Jimmy Carter was supposed to croak, and suddenly he gets secret treatments from Israel, and snaps back like a miracle. Israel is kicking ass in this arena rn.

Also, I believe he wants to see the world burn and the NWO installed before he croaks.

this faggot need to die.

"I was in Nam and I fucking loved it."
-John McCain

McCain is a member of the CFR.
A literal Rockefeller/Rothschild puppet.
He's not working for you and me, he's working for THEM.

> Most of the country is like Brazil

That's depressing. What would you guys need inorder to thrive like you once did?

> He's better than Morsi but no

Yeah, sorry about Obama trying to fuck you guys.

What exactly about this new guy do you not like? Also have things improved since the Muslim Brotherhood was kicked out?

I thought of that but why would he risk his sons safety?

>apologizing for something you had no part in
Cuck

Mccain , graham and kristol should be locked into a psyco facility

Why would Israel help Jimmy Carter?

Jimmy Carter was the most anti-Israeli president, even more than Obama.

I don't know why people keep letting Lindsey Graham be SC's rep. There's better options, a pile of dogshit would be a better option. This state needs a better fucking option than warmonger or dem.

Fuck the people here that vote for him because of the (R) by his name. he's a fucking RINO.

Obama was my president at the time. I'll take responsibility for it. Now Trump is my president and we will take responsibility for his actions as well.

If you're an American, you are a part of what the President decides to do.

>the world burn
>the NWO installed
Choose one. The NWO needs a stable world of sheep with pockets of controlled violence zones for disposing of radical elements.
Burning the world is not in their interests.

Look at how John is locked on a trance on Lindsey's lips.

You can picture what is going through his mind. He wants to suck on them.

Turning countries into warzone so they can work off the NATO military kill lists compiled with NSA mass surveillance is in their interest, that's what Syria and Ukraine were all about

#FreeKekistan (Shadilay) youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc
Show your support.

war with Russia was the end game of the globalists how they enslave us all with communism

strawpoll.me/12376914

Exactly, and that's what I meant by "pockets of controlled violence". Doesn't really qualify as "wanting the world burn".

What if, go here with me for a minute, what if spent his whole time sucking cocks,and his dream in life was to suck cocks? That just means he was living his dream whilst he was slobbing those knobs.

Ya know?

it's honestly hilarious how you guys mock somebody who was literally tortured in the name of his country then claim you love your country

just admit it, faggot: you hate everything about this country because you couldn't compete in capitalism. you're a cuck. a loser. a bitch

>Geeze, why isn't someone letting selfish desires affect their perception of policy
Not saying that McCain is right, but it's telling when you'd presume that everyone will let their perception of what is "right or necessary" be affected by personal experience or selfish, personal desire.

Whether or not someone should support a war should be based entirely on the necessity and justness of the war, not
>oh man, war fucking sucked for me
or
>oh no, my son might die
Both pale in comparison to the scale and scope of a situation requiring war.
This applies to many things besides war.

That being said, war with Russia is retarded and so is McCain; such a war is neither necessary nor just.

McCain is a liar and a fraud. Songbird sold out everyone he could so he could keep living comfortably while better men were tortured. He was a VIP hostage who got special treatment, sang like a canary, and then did everything he could to stop the real soldiers who knew what happened from ever coming home.

Fuck McCain and fuck you.

>McCain is a liar and a fraud.
I can't hear you over all that Russian jizz you're gargling

>RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA

Grow a pair, Nancy.

>Why is it that a man who spent five years of his life sitting in a bamboo cage, with broken arms, being poked with a pointy stick by a 5ft, bucktooth gook, be such a strong advocate for war all over the world?

Same reason people who were sexually abused as kids later become pedos themselves. Exactly the same shit.

Just look into his wife it says it all

He sold out LONG AGO

He got his gibs and keeping getting them.

>not caving in to every single Russian foreign policy demand means you're the one who wants war
Russian state propaganda turned on Trump because he fired their inside guy Flynn, I guess some people missed the memo

Sorry man, still can't here you over the sound of meaty smacks as russians clap their cocks all over your face

Daily reminder, this man has had his plane blown up twice..........

shot down

also was on the Fortstahl aircraft carrier when it caught fire

he has been in 2 incidences that have cost America millions, if not billions of dollars

>Why is it that a man who spent five years of his life sitting in a bamboo cage, with broken arms, being poked with a pointy stick by a 5ft, bucktooth gook, be such a strong advocate for war all over the world?
Because he lied about being tortured.
>Usually when soldiers experience horror in war, they become pacifict, or atleast choose to use more caution before supporting more war.
Only the ones who didn't know death before going into war. Those most eager to kill, especially in my generation, appear to be bloodthirsty- even the chance with a war with China is enough to get them rock hard.
>But all John McCain wants is a fucking war with Russia. And for what? What the fuck would that even accomplish? Also, his son is in the military and any major conflict would most definitely suck his son into it. Yet he doesn't seem to give a single fuck.
The man doesn't care about his own county, you think he's going to care about his son?

all I hear when reading this post is the sound of long, vigorous slurps of a russian dick with small intermissions as you twist your head down to suck the balls

Cut to 5:52.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDkWjrbv-rc

And?

He lines his pockets every night with more American stolen silver. Him and his wife have a very lucrative arrangement.

What with how insider trading works when dealing with senators and their wife.

You're getting really into this RP.

youtube.com/watch?v=chuiyXQKw3I

I spelled Forrelstal wrong I guess, here's the video

Yawn hi CTR

He should spend the rest of his life in a bamboo cage.

just holding up a mirror to you. I mean you must love the way russian jizz looks on your face

>songbird McCain
>suffering anything else but mild inconvenience in exchange for betraying american secrets.
yeah, nah.

The best part of John McCain died in the jungles of Vietnam

He should he is a joke to real patriots from sea to shining sea.

is the FSB guy pumping your asshole right now on a smoke break or do you post while he gets off in you

How does Vitaly's nutsack taste

Probably because he rat fucked on his fellow pows, to save his own skin, and the goods knowing that he was a senators sin made sure he didn't actually suffer...

>Implying he was actually in a pow camp
>Implying he's not a double agent
He is an enemy of the state and should be dealt with immediately.

I just know how the laws are written to benefits and their spouses but specially when they work for Goldman Sachs.

Fking harlot of the NWO banking cartel

Why don't you just move to Russia and leave our country alone?

Because he was kept in a 5 star accommodation for top officials during that time since everyone knew that he was the son of an admiral. And because he told the Soviets and Viet Kong everything they wanted to know.
And because he was never tortured. He came to accept his award after returning to the US with a cast and crutches, but months before when he first stepped off the plane in the US he had no injuries on him at all. The fractures and torture were just acting and pretending on his part to look more badass than he actually was.

Kys

he's funded by George Soros

His torture made him extremely bitter, and now he wants everyone else to suffer the same fate.

Why would I move faggot cock slut of the local Jew pedo ring?

I'm so ready to help move you and the blood suckers into the camps.

John "muh battleships" McCain
John "thinks CAS is done like 1945" McCain

utter tool that needs to be kept away from armed services issues

Projecting much?

he's a russian shill

>laws are written to benefits and their spouses
>from sea to shining sea.
>He got his gibs and keeping getting them.

look at this ruski english

daily reminder that Russians actually shill on this board and Russian state propaganda turned on Trump and is calling him a weak faggot

The truth is that Trump hurt his feelings and he's decided to climb aboard the fake news train.

No pedo faggot he is the prophet Of KeK

#FreeKekistan (Shadilay) youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc
Share this and spread the message.
Does it get any better than this?

>Trump can be a strong president
Wrong.

bs, he is funded by freedom based on western values.

every burger bong war is war for good, and blessed by god jehova himself. and chosen people.

you hate our country and everything it stands for. leave or our great police and soldiers will help you relocate

Because like his father before him he's a whore for the military industrial complex.

How come one of the best photos of trump I've ever seen comes from a foreign news source?

He's a disgusting pedo traitor who needs to KHS immediately or die in prison.

Perhaps he can take Lindsey Graham's hole one last time in leiu of his last meal.

lol I can just imagine the US going to war with Russia

>US goes to war
>starts a draft
>30% of all military aged men are Mexicans and they leave back to Mexico to avoid the war, as they are but economic migrants with no nationalism for the US
>10% of all military aged men are negros unable to even form functioning communities let alone function in the military
>15% are boomers and seniors to old to fight

Now we're down to less than half of American men.

>minimum 20% of those are too obese or ill to fight
>many of those are numales who have never worked a day in their life and are unfit for war, unable to even kill an animal
>the most apt men for the military are all rural people who are conservatives against aggression with Russia

Then...

>the US would start to draft women

A Vietnam scale war alone would be a catastrophe in [current year]. Thank God most warfare for the US is just flying drones and dropping bombs.

LoL

Who do you think your talking to?

Hahahaha

Fucking moron muh family been here from the 1600s I've got ears in a jar from dead red men.

We owned subhumans like you and we're going to restore the Republic from the banking cartel. No whore like you can stop it.

>I'm so ready to help move you and the blood suckers into the camps.
post some more proofs with your russian grammar and then you'll have enough money to go buy some fresh trout in finland

it's a reuters photo and the article is calling him a jew

He's got a bone to pick obviously.

Seeing carnage might make someone hate war, but being tortured in a tiny bamboo cage for years on end will twist your brain into some whacky shit.

That motherfucker's mind is probably total war all the time.
Imagine if you get so used to something that the flashbacks are just your normal thought patterns now.
Not to take away that he's crazy as balls, but a vet with PTSD knows he's got a problem, guys like McCain are totally lost in their own shit.

you have to go back

They consider Russia weak now and want to take Russia out and take that country over in order to remove all of its nuclear stockpiles.

It's a bold plan, and it's a sound one to make the planet safer, but it is ultimately a fucking dangerous plan and should not be tried. Instead, we should have a positive relationship with Russia, like we do Europe. Nuclear holocaust would be lethal.

The democrats caught McCain doing some very shady stuff back in the 80s.

They have used that to blackmail him for the last thirty plus years.....

He will always side with the democrats on any controversial issue. He was also just a fall guy to get Obama elected the first time around.

>it's a reuters photo and the article is calling him a jew

But . . . CNN said he's an anti-semite.

John McCain was the admirals son and he got lots of chances normal war heroes never get. Then he flips on his brothers in an instant, because he is a weak rich boy coward. Fuck John McCain.

Don't let John McCain use his service as a political bludgeon, because he is not the real deal, he just makes himself look like it for politic's sake. He got the rich boy tour of war.

How much do they pay you.

Fking moron and that flag makes you a cluck

Stop just stop retread and go play wow

If that was true then why does Irans nuclear ambitions and defl initiatives are on track ?

> with broken arms, being poked with a pointy stick
I doubt this is true. Of course this was not a vacation, but living to his age he is pretty healthy after asian tortures, if you ever wondered how asians usually torture people. Like when they cut out knee caps and tattoed something like "faggot" on forehead of original author of Sun Tzus "art of war".

Living under anglo-funded bolshevism was also not a vacation for Russians. But looking in ukraine, where Russian civilians are shelled every day for participating in referendum, that was not approved by EUSSR, he does not show any empathy.

I think he was put in some hotel with prostitutes to portray later "injured soilder" for propaganda purposes and since he understood, that Russians has no power to repay anglo all or any of the violence by other means, than crying, chest-thumping and shitposting on internet.

Guess it wasn't much to begin with

Really using that degree in comparative literature, eh CTR?

Implying McCain was for the Iran Deal. He signed that letter with Tom Cotton and the other Tea Party people that was sent to the Ayatollahs.

McCain and Obama do not share the same goals. They just share a common task, Russia.

really using that parents' money to be an internet nazi aren't we, faggot

you have to go back

>it's a reuters photo

Reuters would never use that photo themselves. Except maybe in the before time.

There's documentaries about him and books written. He was actually tortured pretty bad. There was another guy who was tortured worse who talked about how they kept eachother alive but tapping Morse code on their cell walls to each other and talking about trivial shit like ball games and hot girls back home in between torture sessions so they wouldn't off themselves.
McCain just lost his marbles in the torture is all. Idk why people find it so hard to believe. They took a guy who completely lost his shit and gave him power and now everyone wonders why he's such a war monger.

>Russian civilians are shelled every day
So, are those "civilians" russian or ukrainian? I thought the usual narrative is that "ukrainians are killing their own citizens".

Russian dick is pretty hot tho. Digits confirm. You CTR faggots would be well served to taste it.

Russian is a fking regional power are you fucking dumb cluck. Also they have manage the nuclear arsenal for the last 70ish years much safer and securely then say Pakistan.

Your idea is rubbish. Our banking cartel just wants to control the gas pipe lines for Russia into Central Europe.

The people I represent a.k.a. the middle class don't care about this crap.

Go watch your sister get raped.

>Lindsey Graham

What kind of autistic fuck names their son Lindsey?

I hope there is a war. I love a good war and look forward to it.

In fact, I think Trump and McCain are working together.

Here's how the Russia-USA is going to happen. McCain will keep pushing this Russia-Trump collusion deal until every John Q. Doe (whether right or left) thinks Trump is too softy on Russia.

Trump by this time will already have forged a great relationship with Putin, and so when the pin drops and Trump is forced to push harsher sanctions on Russia, Putin will still think Trump has his best intentions in mind.

Then the US will make the first move, catching Putin off-guard.

Why do you think Trump is building such strong borders, improving infrastructure, rebuilding the military? Because we will be running into a wartime economy soon.

Oh boy. The war can't come fast enough. I want to kill some people.

He was supposed to be a hero, but his career went the wrong way and his war was a flop. He needs a big league war to make up for his perceived failure in the past, and for him the only worthy adversary is the guy he lost against in principle in Vietnam.

>Usually when soldiers experience horror in war, they become pacifict, or atleast choose to use more caution before supporting more war.

Having seen war I am not a pacifist.

sometimes the only way to stop evil people is to kill them

imbecile

>spent five years of his life sitting in a bamboo cage, with broken arms, being poked with a pointy stick by a 5ft, bucktooth gook
He's a liar.
The Americans captured by the NORTH veitnamese were treated extremely well. Many ex soldiers have admitted this.

He wasn't captured by the Vietcong, But he pretends he was. You can go and see where the captured pilots were held. Like a budget hotel. No one denies it but this cunt makes up stories about torture.

My thoughts exactly. Humanity deserves a worldwide holocaust.

I hope not. I'm getting ready for the military. But I understand fully that it's my decision. Anyways I've been talking to a decent amount of guys I know in the service and they've all been saying the same thing without going into too much detail. They're officers have upped drills. They are doing more prep. They are being told to stay extra fit etc.