This is getting out of hand

This is getting out of hand

twitter.com/Impeach_D_Trump/status/833418092306903040

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/18/trump-s-slow-motion-mutiny.html?via=desktop&source=twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Notice all the printed signs? They were all paid for, by Democratic/Soros funded organizations.

What a coincidental (((hat))).

BTFO Dumpftards.

>that hat

That's a given. What's worrying is that there are so many people who will sell their dignity and claim that they are Muslim for money.
It's like a reverse jizya. It'll be somewhat ironic if they someday have to pay it.

Why are there white people here?

Fucking Jews. Honestly they are the worst things on this planet. We would know peace if not for jewery.

It's all fun and games until the right retaliates.

>hmmmm that (((camera angle)))
That crowd of people extends 6 inches beyond the frame in either direction and 5 feet back

Oy vey goy, you where supposed to photoshop the hut out! DELET THIS RIGHT NOW!

its nyc. these protests aren't happening anywhere in trump country.

>#iamamuslimtoo

SMOKE MORE WEED, IT'S LEGAL

>#resist

lmao that hash is the cringiest shit ever

The left are making peaceful reform impossible, and violent reaction inevitable.

absolute retards.

How do we radicalize them even further?

We need to provide justification to get rid of leftist in the US.

Paid for protest signs provided by that shitty art hack Shepard Fairey

>Yarmulke.

Every. Fucking. Time.

That (((hat))) though...

Deport the entire protest.

Feminists, Gays, Jews, and Liberals associating with a religion that is:

> Homophobic
> Women are subversive to men
> Men can legally rape women
> Thinks that killing non Muslims is justified

Idiots

What ya doing rabbi?

>113420347
>IAmAMuslimToo rally
>all those women without hijabs

>Infidels claiming to be Muslim

Where is the solidarity for Christians being persecuted in the Middle East? Fuck these ISIS sympathizing jews!!

Why complain? The sooner it comes to blows, the sooner it will be over.

You're deceiving yourself if you think the ideological differences in the modern world are going to be reconciled with words.

Wait a minute, that hat!

>claim that they are Muslim
It's symbolic you idiot.

>Not knowing the Islamic schism plot where there are 'our muslims' and 'their muslims'.
Islam is currently going through a protestant tier schism lead by Western forces that include Soros, the Jews and the Pope.

They pass out the signs for free at the rally you autist.

Impeach him for what?

These idiots are doing us a favor.

>I'm muslim!
>But not really.
Symbolic of Jewish deceit perhaps.

>Muslim march in the same city where mudslimes destroyed the World Trade Center and killed almost 3,000 Americans

We're so fucking cucked.

that's what he's saying you fucking retard

Do (((they)))?

I wonder how they'd feel about non-symbolically putting themselves second to men, covering up, being modest, not being whores and drug abusers?

damm that gif was funny as fuck

Being, like, mean and stuff

How does that contradict what he said? Somebody is paying for those signs.

It's always the jews.

>how did they get the signs
>they were free
>so staples decided to give this crowd $5000 worth of ink and paper for free
>yep

Deport them all and hang the Jew who's talking.

Actually no. I work for a marketing company and one our clients in the same building deals with making these signs or larger scaled ones. The client is pro trump but they make about 1K a pop on some of these projects. Since the election they really been rolling it in. You know where they donated to when they had to spare? Yep to the republicans. But shhhh it's a secret

>Fucking Jews. Honestly they are the worst things on this planet. We would know peace if not for jewery.

Obviously someone is paying for the signs, doesn't mean the protestors are paid.

Mate you should know that Satan is the Jewish God by now.

You're stopping too soon. Keep tracking back along that money path.

Shit, are only Jews capable of nuance now?

I guess all the conspiracies were successful.

All the Muslims I've met are chill as fuck.

Lets enjoy some commentary on the Jews from some great minds.

>#IAmAMuslimToo
>Normal person: wtf no im not
>[Normal person shuts off coverage and ignores message]

This is the opposite of "Black Lives Matter," where the name sounds perfectly agreeable to pull unsuspecting normies in. "#IAmAMuslimToo" sounds stupid and will draw nobody in.

Any newfags here that don't think jews want to destroy you, lurk some more, you are in for a real treat. Hail Hitler!

>All the Muslims I've met are chill as fuck.

Awesome, I guess you meeting some nice people negates that stats when you consider millions at a time!

Obviously there are nice muslims. No shit. Doesn't negate the majority impact.

Here's the thing about that, though. They like being slapped around. EVERY liberal girl I've met wants to be abused and treated like trash. They ALL claim to suffer from anxiety and want a daddy-dom relationship.

There's this girl I know that attends raves around here in San Francisco. She's a promoter. A huge liberal dipshit who virtue signals on Facebook all the time and believes in all that hippie snowflake shit. But she likes the fuck out of me because I'm 100% the opposite to where it turns her on. I mean, shit, I can show up in a SS uniform one day and I bet she'll be soaked.

These people are literally masochistic, and yes, I mean l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y into self harm. Fuck, I know one who's a burlesque whore and is probably part of Antifa, and she's mutilated to hell and back.

These people need either rape, slavery, or zyklon B, and they're pretty much asking, if not begging for it.

you ever say assalamulaikum to a real muslim as a white person?
They get pissed off.

Throwing tea into the sea is symbolic.
Chopping the head off a reigning monarch is symbolic.
Burning a saint at the stake because she wouldn't marry a noble is symbolic.
Dropping two slightly high yield bombs on a nation of island chinks is symbolic.
Outright lying isn't symbolic. Are you from New York or California?

There is nothing wrong with them protesting as long as it doesn't get violent. The right to protest is a right every American has regardless of background. As long as you don't infringe on the rights of others (blocking streets and such) protest all you want. As soon as you start making an ass out of yourself by blocking streets, looting and attacking people that is when your right to protest is no longer the problem. At that point you are just being a fucking dick and need to get thrown in jail.

Yup

Why do you think libtards get all those piercings and tattoos?

They love to hurt themselves.

Their policies support this as well, liberalism is born from self-hate.

There's protesting, and then there's staged slander.

To me, protesting is justifiable if there's legitimacy, not undermining, slander, and lies.

I think the point that is is a speaking Jew surrounded by fat/college aged cuck whites at a "we are muslims too" rally.

When the feminist march happened they made about 30K. Company is pro red so they mostly deal within the conservative realm. You make a poster the blue asked you to, and you give the money to the otherside. Funny that we actually saw one of the more silly ones out there during one of the 'women's march fail compilations'

>They were all paid for, by Democratic/Soros funded organizations.

Oh I see

I guess that means there's no one on the streets demanding he gets out

OH WAIT

The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful you silly goose.

How dare you

i cant wait to see the left eventually start defending pedos once trump sets his sights on them next

If you kill your political enemies, they're not your enemies anymore.

Something to think about, Sup Forums.

I don't get what they are trying to do.

NYC and Cali will never be in republican control, all of this hysteria only makes every area outside of these hotposts hate the democrats more. This is nothing more than the Hillary campaign extended into non-election season.

> I am a Muslims too rally
Toppest kek

the vast majority of pedos dont molest children

Hahaha, the right isn't going to do shit.

Then go on a trip to the Middle East buddy, they are so friendly they should even help you out if you get lost or become broke, right?

meh

Fart rape.

Nah I get that. And he will be the first idiot the Mulsims will slaughter when they come in to try to take over. I say let natural selection take it's course on these idiots if they ever get their way. The smart thing isn't to silence them. That is what they always try to do to us. We are better than that. They come at us with lies and slander we come at them with truth and wisdom. They wont ever get it but silencing them like they are trying to do to us will not serve us.

Well memed

Kek

Okay, there isn't even that many peoples in that picture for fuck sake, also they are literally placed from shortest to tallest, they are actually posing for the picture. I refuse to believe a protest with sign could manage to be that orderly, you'd have sign all over the place, not just in the back.

Also take notice on how they all hold their sign at just the right height so we can't see the back of the crowd, at first I believed it to be just an error but the way they actually stay at the same height, no matter the distance from the camera, make it look hella suspicious imo.

if it isn't just a photoshop

>Joined April 2010

wtf was this account doing before the election?

They will slowly take your country away part by part like they did to mine and the cucks on the westleft side will allow them

or they will just overrule you by breeding like insects

west learned nothing from our past and even painted us as evil ones... west is getting what it deserves desu

>They all claim to suffer from anxiety
This shit triggers the fuck out of me. I'm a combat vet, I don't wanna get all motto and gay here, but as a male suffering from any form of anxiety even if PTSD related is essentially social suicide. These "tolerant" and accepting feminists will ostracize the fuck out of me, and anyone like me, while blabbing about their "anxiety, PTS, and their triggers". It makes me want to strangle them to death, I've seen women treat men with anxiety worse than fucking animals, and then they turn around and pretend to have anxiety because some Chad fucked her too hard. Fuckin Christ they're the worst

Islam has been infiltrating the West since the 1970s and when I say Islam I mean Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States that pour their money into the progressivist bullshit

> millions of white people in support of anti-Trump shilling
> no problem
> about half the Jewish population is Liberal
> outrage

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/18/trump-s-slow-motion-mutiny.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

25th

>About a 100% of the Liberal population is influenced by Jewish subversiveness
Ftfy

Drop a MOAB there.

Whatcha doin there, Rabbi?